musicals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

billyboyd4ever
ok i kno i seem like a dork but im a theatre person and i absolutely love musicals!!!! does anyone else think they need to be brought back??

movieman
Well, I don't like the classic musicals much, but I've enjoyed the recent ones, like DANCER IN THE DARK, MOULIN ROUGE, CHICAGO, and I can't wait for THE SINGING DETECTIVE.

I didn't like HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH though.

BackFire349
i dislike musicals for the most part, i thought chicago and moulin rouge were horrible...

I love a few of them though, singing in the rain, little shop of horrors just to name a few

The problem i find with most of them is that they seem to put music into theirh movies as a replacement for a quality story and interesting, unique characters ,almost hiding behind the music.

Kes
I like musicals. I love the old ones...and really liked Moulin Rouge. It really surprised me...I was expecting crap.

ChinaNiki
i love musicals
Grease is one of my faves

clispin
Ive grown up on musicals. I love them specially grease and dancing in the rain.

billyboyd4ever
some of my faves are newsies, carosel, and phantom of the opera, and im doing ANNIE right now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.