Possible Clones (i mean "Least Possible")

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthBorgie
An idea for all: Unlikely clones, but u never know...

Padme-the most likely, nah, not gonna happen

Luke+Leia-maybe....nah

The Emporer- Could the emporer be sidious' clone, yes/no, but most likely not

The Jar-Jar/Bantha mini-me-Maybe the ewoks were a known species after all.

I'm a fool, but hey, i enjoy it.

Boshuda
Darth Maul!?!

EwokTrud
That would kick so much ass if Darth Maul was cloned. He was so hyped uo for TPM and never really lived up to it. I think he was pretty hardcore but didn't get enough screen time for people to really fear him. However, I doubt it would happen.

JediSith
The Emporer- Could the emporer be sidious' clone, yes/no, but most likely not

Rick mcAllum has been quoted as saying Sidious is palpetine, no clones no twins. It's 'him'. So definately not.

Maul didn't live up to his hype at all, i agree. But i doubt we will see him cloned.

Boom ShockA
Well, I think that perhaps Obi Wan could be cloned by Sidious, then that clone would kill Shmi Skywalker. It would make sense. Then as 3PO is still with Shmi, he would tell Anakin that Obi killed his mother, causing him to start his turn to the dark side... Just a thought really, but that could be a good way to make Ani and Obi fight..

ShocK

noggins
That was what a lotta people speculated a few years back but now we all know it's the darn Tuskens that do the deed it probably isn't likely. The only clones will be the Republic army.

Jedimaster3838
yeah, I think

Possible spoiler......

Boba Fett being a clone was supposed to be the big shocker but now most people know this. And the stormtroopers being clones will also be a surprise to some people. Cloning Obi-Wan wouldn't work I think, just because Anakin being a Jedi would know which Obi-Wan is the real one and which is the fake.

noggins
Oh yeah! I forgot about Boba!!! Stupid me!

DarthBorgie
I knew boba was a clone, but doesn't he have a "mother", i just remember hearing this. Someone fill me in!

noggins
The mother thing came about when the name Ambu Fett was revealed but it seems that this character is actually the captain of the Republic's clone army...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.