Bad guy of the year?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vvvrulz
The T-X?
Agent Smith? (again)
The Matrix Twins?
Bullseye?

Who? Who? Who?

Hypernova
I haven't seen as many movies this year... Will have to get back to this one.

Kes
I think Capt Barbossa is a funny bad guy.
Love the twins in the Matrix but Smith is the man.

BackFire349
hmmm...well my vote will not be for a well known villian, but i think, 'La Tania" from the film 'Irreversible" is one of the greatest and most hatable villians i have ever seen.

vvvrulz
La Tania aye, gotta check that out.
Personally i reckon the twins would be number one, i dunno if its just me, but Smith kinda lost it in Matrix 2, he was far more powerful in Matrix One i reckon.

Kes
More powerful?! He is free know...he can do whatever he wants and copy himself.The difference is Neo is more powerful now.

cogger15
haha yeah captain barbossa!! big grin

DeNiro
scarface just came out again on dvd so i am picking tony montana for the bad guy of the year ooo yeah U FU*CKING COCK-A-ROUCH

ragesRemorse
charleton heston in bowling for columbine

buffymitch
Bullseye was cool. He had fun being BAD

SaTsuJiN
I vote Smith. Since he's now free and continues to be a wildcard in the storyline. I can't wait to see the final showdown in revolutions big grin

vvvrulz
I dunno, Smith just seemed more uh, imposing in Matrix One.
I didnt mean powerful literally, i mean as in character wise. In reloaded there was so much going on, so many new characters that the focus kinda went off him.
Just my opinion.

movie_freak
Smith & Capt Barbossa

BackFire349
Ohhhh, good one.

Sparrows Angel
Smith
The Twins
Capt'n Barbossa
Sauraman, orcs, urkhai, ect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.