Master Tyrannus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSith
Consider this...

Siddious might NOT have been the master. What if he was the servant and was training Maul behind his master's back, hoping to kill him and take over. Why not, Vader tried it at the end of ESB. Tyrannus could be using Siddious to gain power (through Siddious' alter ego Palpetine), and get to hang out in the shadows all along. Maul gets axed so Sid is stuck looking for someone else. Vader comes along and they manage it in Episode III.
remember, you didn't get a look at the workings of the Sith in TPM at all. In fact you only saw maul with his master once for about 30 seconds! Then it was off to Tatooine and naboo and a date with death for poor ol' Maul. We assume Sid is the master simply because we are made to assume it by ROTJ and lack of info. Sid was the emperor, right? So it stands to reason that he's the master, right? Lucas has a history of pulling those comfy rugs out from under us.

eek!

Ratcat
Well, I can think of two times.(On the balcony and in the hologram to Nute)

I always got the impression that Maul was a yes man, whereas vader did seem to be plotting against Palpy in ROTJ.

I guess that Christopher Lee is the man to play a character with his own hidden agenda.

Dim
I have to close this topic because we have another Tyrannus topic that just started and is a bit further along...please copy your post into them..I think we should talk about them smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.