what horrorr movies have put u off doing something for a long time or 4ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
hey guys just wondering if their have been any scenes in horror movies 2 put u off doing something 4 a long time or forever i haven't had 1.

Darth Vicious
Probably camping, i always wanted to go camping but after The Blair Witch Project which needless to say i was one of the stupid people that liked it and at the time of seeing it the first time thought it was really based in a true story and after watching it my desire to go camping faded away, i hope thats what u meant!

BackFire349
hmmm...the shining made me scared to be alone in the dark. other then that, nope.

DeNiro
i hated Saitn pattie days after seeing the leprachun but i was like 7 years old and got scarde easily but other then that nope nothing effected me

slayer
yeah i saw blair witch when i was younger 2 scared me!

Espantada20
Im always scared,but my mom,when she was pregnant with my little brother,read the book IT by Stephen King.Scared the crap outta her and she wouldn't go into the garage after that.Hee hee hee

pablo007
Going alone on portable potties. I was like 5 years old when I saw that Friday the 13th movie with the fake Jason. That guys death scared the shit out of me. And I didn't want to ride in my bike because I was afraid someone would put a machete infront of me.

slayer
that must of been hell

Stuart Larkins
I freaked out watching it when it first came out too, I thought it was real, and not a made up movie, but after seeing it I freaked out and next day found out it was fake pissed me off, still have trouble camping cause of it.

Espantada20
Maybe Im the only one,but I thought the BLair Witch Project was weak

xblanex
I watched TCM one day over a friends house, and was ran home and had my mom meet me at the end of the street. I dont know why, I was dumb. lol

slayer
yeah lol!. Blair Witch =wasn't very scary it's just i've only been into horror movies 4 like 1 year and a half but now thats all i watch!

Striel
When I was really young I watched Invasion of the Body Snatchers. I became terrified that something would come after me in my sleep and cover me with that web-like stuff, so I would always sleep with my covers and my pillow over my head. Not that something like that would keep me from being turned into something, but hey, I was just a kid and I thought it would work. LOL

ragesRemorse
i used to never open up cupord doors because i was scared of a gremlin jumping out

slayer
I used 2 think there was a monster in my cupboard lol!

Michael Myers 1
well i got 2. ones not from a horror movie and 1 is.

When i was little i saw this movie i think it was Cujo (with the dog) and the dog poped out and i was 8 years old so it scared the crap outa me. I couldnt go back to sleep i thought i was gonna have a nightmare with a maniac dog chasing me.

And the second one haha is when i saw one of the Look Who's Talking movies and this toilet said it was gonna eat the kids pee-pee, that scared me so i didnt use the toilet and when i did i lifted the seat so it couldnt bite me and thats how i lift it now.

xblanex
So your saying, if you never saw it, you wouldnt lift the seat when going to the bathroom?

Evil Dead
I watched Jaws when I was 5 years old................I wouldn't swim in the ocean again for a long time. 20 years later, I still have my reservations about it.

xblanex
Ya im afraid of the ocean, even lakes.

Michael Myers 1
lol well i lifted the seat but sometimes i 4got but now i remeber (sometimes) wink

im afraid of the ocean too thanks to jaws

confused

SaTsuJiN
after my nephew saw 'ghoulies' he wouldnt use the bathroom if I was there cuz I'd tease him through the door, Gyahahahahaha!!!!

Michael Myers 1
whats ur sig say?

worldindustries
Yeah I would be scared of getting lost in the woods whie camping out with friends.

worldindustries
Happy Dance sick laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Dario Argento
well it is not a movie, but a couple of weeks ago I rode alone in the dark through a forest on my bicycle hearing the Suspiria soundtrack. It scared the shit out of me, I will never do that again.

tabby999
yeah, Jaws screwed me over pretty bad, but i still swin in the ocean

BidMyBlood2Run
I'm sorry, but WHAT?! I don't remember that, are we thinking of the same movie with John Travolta?

Stuart Larkins
lol I know what he's talking about I found it funny not really scary...but we all get scared of something no one else is lol. But to be honest for me, when I go into a washroom I've never been before like a stores washroom I swear it's like this...

I see myself walking ot the door, and the scary music begins....
I see myself opening the door, and the tempo gets stronger, and maybe a bit faster....I see myself walking to the toilet with the door close now music is doing the strings and I get to the door, and open it and depending on what i see I either just get a flat out ochastra hit, or really freaky scary noise of death if toilet is not empty!

vibz
i totally agree with ya!!

Punker69
Im afraid dolls because of chucky

Espantada20
Oh I remember what movie scared the crap outta me when I was little.The Ghoulies movie.I don't remember which one it was,but there was one where this guy was going to the bathroom and one of the ghoulies was in the toilet and...I'm sure you can guess what happened.I wouldn't go to the bathroom without checking for ghoulies after that.I still check from time to time to this day.

Phillywilly
Jaws ruined a couple of summers for me!! Nice to have a summerhouse next to a lake when you've got to older brothers reminding you about jaws all the time no

TedO
When I saw the very first one when I was younger, Nightmare On Elm Street made me put of sleeping for a few days (until sleeplessness caught up with me finally... I tried for so long)

SaTsuJiN
mine? "Satsu Jin" aka 'murderer'

I honestly must say though lol, Jaws has put me off of really stepping foot in an ocean. I prefer pools...

Difrycheulyd
Dont laugh at me but anyone ever seen 'Ernest scared stupid'

well out of all the movies I have ever seen this one as scared me the most laughing out loud embarrasment Infact I didn't even watch till the end beause I was soooo scared. (Consider I was about 7 at the time)

and anways after watching it I had to takenall my wooden dolls and stuff out of my room and I swore that the troll lived in my loft and I never went up again for years. Also I had sleepless nights for awhile and I had to sleep with the light on....
took me along time to get over that film; I think I should watch it again soon to show how pathetic I was. stick out tongue

Id also like to point out this movie is only a PG and Im not friggin lying....god really pathetic. embarrasment - and I shouldn't have really put it beause its a 'comedy'
and not a horror. confused

stinkfist462
ever since i seen dracula (i was like 5-6 at the time so bear with me) i always wore a turtle neck and tried to stay in light..... lasted for about 2 months....

lil bitchiness
I wasnt put off of many routines....i didnt however dare to say 'CAndyman' 5 times in the mirror after i watched it..confused oh and clowns..after killer klowns from outter space, i was put off by clowns forever...in every shape and form confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.