identity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage713
i thought this was a messed up crazy movie. i personally loved it but many others i kno didnt. whats evry 1 else think?

Sacrifice
I enjoyed it. It it was well done, with only a couple flaws. The truth behind the situation was made obvious a little too early, which made the 15 minutes following somewhat pointless. The twist at the very end was overkill.

carnage713
ya that final twist was kind of over kill but i liked it.

Kes
I liked it. A twist to the stranded and dieing thing. They do show whats going on a bit to early I agree.

BackFire349
agreed neat movie, but to reliant on the ending for shock value.

carnage713
ya i had no idea wut the twist was until it showed jon cusac in the room w/ his counciler and others. and timmy must b a powerfull litle boy in order to stick a base ball bat down the convicts throat.

Kes
lol Since its the guys imagination makes no difference.

pablo007
I loved it

ragesRemorse
there is no reason what so ever to watch this movie. there is even less reason to keep watching the movie after the so called "big twist" is revealed

carnage713
well rages thats ur opinion funny how evry 1 else liked this movie and u dont. tipical. u always got negative opinions. will u ever have a posative out look on ANYTHING? geesshhh

ragesRemorse
yeah i have positive outlooks on good movies. it just so happens a great deal of people disliked this movie and i just so happen to be on that side of the preverbial opinion line. There are not many movies i like because most movies today are regurgitated crap that require no intelellect

carnage713
well wut movies do u find interesting then?

ragesRemorse
thats a very broad catergory. I can like any type or genre of movie as long as it has a point and is well made. Which i guess would be anyones answer. heres a quick list of my top favs though. Aliens, The crow, Existenz, Gattaca, se7en. This is just a a few that comes to mind in a long list

Katiedid25
I thought this movie was really boring and predictable... the end made it somewhat OK, but definitately not worth watching again.

carnage713
has n e 1 seen the movies cube, or session 9. those r other good movies. and actually se7en is one of my favoriyes so i can agree w/ u there.

GrizzlyAdams
Yeha I thought that this movie was great, I didn't see that twist coming, although its all a little far fetched I guess, it pulled it off without seeming lame, something that most murder mysteries of this caliber are guilty of.

ragesRemorse
i've been wanting to see cube for some time now, I have seen session 9, and i believe thats a highly underated movie. It's one of the better horror suspense movies in a long time. to me Session9 is everything identity isnt and strived to be.

carnage713
u shud see cube the origional dont bother w/ the sequel. but i loved it. and session 9 was very underated i loved that film. films that depict the minds of ppl who suffer from multiple personalitiies r my favorite.

Hegemon875
These kind of movies are only fun to watch once before you know the shocking ending.

Hegemon875
Cube was awesome and so was the sequel but I really hope they make another movie explaining it's purpose.

carnage713
ya i agree but u only need to see it once to get the full feeling of the film. unless ur confused by the ending. one ending to a movie i never got was joy ride. i saw it 3 times and still cudnt get it.

Hegemon875
never heard of it.

EDIT: Never mind I just looked it up at Yahoo movies and I did see it just didn't know the name. But I never saw the ending.

carnage713
it had paul waker in it. it came out like 2 yrs ago.

ragesRemorse
joy ride was a good movie. Up till the ending. I believe they did the ending the way they did just to leave an opening for a sequal. I am with you though carnage they really diddnt specify anything at the end just left questions. From what i took away was that. Those two truckers were both stalking the kids together. but then when the driver gave them back his credit card would be just a pointless scene for suspense.

carnage713
hmmm ill have to watch it agian ill keep the 2 truckers in mind.

Kes
Back on topic please.
Thanks.

Mafia Girl
I enjoyed Identity even though i knew the ending before i watched the movie(DAMN KID WHO NEVER HEARD OF SPOILERS!!!) mad .......anyway i think its worth watchin'

carnage713
wen i saw the comercials for ir on t.v i never thought that all this was in a skitzos head

tiffany's
I watched this and enjoyed it, but I agree that it is a one time watch. Once you know the end it takes the umph out of the beginning.

rocker_babe
Well getting back on topic here people.....I really liked it, I hadn't heard of it when I went to see it, so i was in there thinking I was going to see some mystery, suspense, thriller, type thingy, but I was stoked to find that it was more of a scary, horror thriller type thing. It was good. rock

rocker_babe
one more thing...don't get me wrong, I like my little Linkin Park avatar, butI want a big pic under my replies like you guys, man....and I don't know how to do it.

islandhail
i think this movie was a descent movie. it was original, and well acted out. i do think they gave the twist away a little too early but it was still worth watching. it isn't a movie you are gonna watch everyday, but i still have it in my collection for the few times that i will rewatch it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.