I'm so sick of Johnny and Orlando threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
I mean seriously they're flooding this forum and they are pointless, Johnny Depp has talent I'll give you that but I ****ing hate that half-girl Orlando Bloom. What a wuss ! I don't know how Ush closed my: I'm New - Not ! Thread because it was pointless and he didn't close the other 100000000 pointless threads as well. That guy probably has something against me, I wouldn't be surprised if this thread is closed as well.

SaTsuJiN
flaming threads usually get closed. the johnny depp/orlando bloom threads at least have more point than this :P

word to that

ahaetrkarykl
at first i really liked orlando bloom but im slowly liking him less and less.......i just dont think hes that good of an actor

LindsIsTightK
I don't really like Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom. Hell I haven't even seen Pirates of the Carrabean or Lord of the Rings so I'm not sure about either of their acting ability. I just know that most girls like them because of their looks, and I personally don't find them to be very attractive.

BackFire349
Hmmmm...well i just counted, and their are 7 threads that are now dedicated too these two actors (either they were started for the sole purpose of discussing and sharing pics of the actors, or they started as threads having to do with movies they were in, which have degraded into threads for sharing pictures). That is definately to many threads for 2 very over rated actors.

So in short, i agree pablo

However, It's Ush's job to close threads that he feels will be irrelevent or possibly harmfull/offensive to other members. If this thread is closed that will be why, it may offend some of the fangirls of these actors, I'm sure he has nothing against you or any of your threads, he's just doing his job. Plus since he's the only mod that comes on the boards anymore, he is stuck with closing EVERYONES threads, making it seem like he's strict, when he's just doing the work that all the mods should, but arent doing, for whatever reason. Again, Ush has nothing against you, he's not like that at all.

Lord_Andres
ya but how many theads about let's sa LoTR haviny turned out to be Orlando thears, ehh 10000000000?

BackFire349
yeah, tahts what i meant when i said that their were threads started for movies that the actors had starred in, which have been reduced into needless pictures shows.

o kiMMii o
yeh i reckon, this is so tired crap....

Ushgarak
Well, look, I am getting quite bored of the threads saying that they hate the Johnny and Orlando threads; it's been done already and there is no point bitching MORE about it.

If you don't like them, stay out of them. And please distinguish a thread that has no point, and a thread that YOU don't like. The first gets closed, the second some people DO like so it stays open.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.