anakin:before the helmet picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

njherbz741
i saw this picture on the force.net and i think there are more anikan pictures in episode 3 if u have hyperspace. who has hyper space??

yerssot
it's the same pic as from that french magazine, you're not missing anything out

x-men
on the force.net there was an artical about a pic of anakin and the hed line before the helmet but to need to be a hyper space member to see it ,
but a know where you can see it
go on to the force.net and go to the fan art museum and on to the episode sectionstick out tongueosters.
it is the first one called 'e3_the poster' and the picture of anakin is the before the helmet picture.i know this because i matched the the poster pic and the spoiler pic and it is the same
http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/fanart/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Prequels/Episode_3/Posters&image=ac-e3_thposter.jpg&img=&tt=

finti
merging this one with Anakin before the helmet jsut because they are related

queeq
What is the point of this thread????????????

finti
guess it is to show pictures of Anakin before he put the Vader helmet on

Ushgarak
Vader before the helmet I would hope. 'cos technically speaking we have seen plenty of ANAKIN before the helmet...

queeq
Me too. ALL we have is pics of Anakin before the helmet....

well, shape up or this'll be closed IMHO.

finti
lighten upsmokin' big grin , after all even if it is about Anakin it is still related to ep III

queeq
But not to "Before the Helmet"

finti
actually it is

njherbz741
wait this picture isnt the anikan from da french magazine

finti
yes

queeq
Back to where we started... *sigh*

finti
aint it fun.......the circle is now complete

queeq
And I am now the master.

mephistodesigns
only a master of evil queeq... big grin

finti
ehhhhhhhhhhhh no you`re not

queeq
Yes, I am.

njherbz741
that is not the same picture!...errrr.....its a different backround and his are are lookin in a different direction

ToMacco
That looks terrible.

yerssot
nerfherder wink

queeq
Hm

AnakinFan
I am a member but we are not allowed to remove the picture. Pay the 20 bucks.

Rebel Racer
ur right, it IS a different pic. I have it on my pc, aim me at "dockingbay101" and ill send it to u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.