Is there a more complete cast list?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mephistodesigns
Because the one on starwars.com sucks! I really want to know who is Temura Morrison playing (since the clones don't look exactly like him) and if Beru's name is listed as Beru LARS yet. I'm hoping the ARC trooper from the Republic comics and Clone Wars cartoon is perhaps gettin' some screen time. GL did pull Aayla Secura from the comics, maybe we could get an ARC trooper? Perhaps Alpha whom Anakin named (in the comics). It would serve little to know purpose at all. He's just neat looking. I don't know if any of you have ever seen the ARC's but they are really cool and worth the read if you're not yet into the comics. And I like the idea of direct clones (hence a possible reason for having Morrison?) specially trained by Jango. Does anyone know if GL had anything to do with the ARC trooper's creation? probably not. I like to think some of the comics (Republic and Emprie) are in continuity whether they are officially recognized or not. they're both very good and true to the characters. Info from them ends up in the SW.com Databanks so thats good enough for me. But anyway, just looking for one spoiler of a cast list big grin

Ushgarak
Official list? No- Lucasfilm is deliberately obfusc with theirs. AOTC wasn't filled until about a month before release.

mephistodesigns
wow. drat no

yerssot
visit fansites, they keep on top of these things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.