Kill Bill [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steve-o
Hooooooooooly shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think uh- I'll be seeing that one. It could very well be the greatest movie ever made.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/kill_bill/

Dexx
greatest movie ever made? i doubt we'll see it now or any time in the future for that matter.
Accept my humble oppinion: http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/edoom/throwup.gif

steve-o
Looks a hell of a lot better than the crappy Matrix movies.

Thomas H
this movie...seems to be BAD!

Zed
This is gonna be a "must see" movie one, by the looks of it.

Tarantino hasnt let us down before and he doenst look like he will.

Looks like a CHTHD rip in the teaser trailer.

Dexx
matrix..crappy...hey! something's fishy....*snifs* you're not a teenage mutant ninja turtle are you?
ruun! theysa commin'

tarantino?? why didn't ya say so...

steve-o
Ya why dont u watch the trailer before posting stupid things you homo.

Hell ya Ninja Turtles is better than The Matrix. smokin'

Dexx
if your little teenage mutant ninja turtle puny puked mind would process the transfer rate on DIAL_UP 56K CONNECTION you'd understand why...

steve-o
Geek.

Dexx
teenage mutant.

steve-o
Ouch. Stop. Don't hurt my feelings. Yer evil man. Stop. Really. My feelings are hurt.

Thomas H
hero turtle?

Fitch
I cannot say anything bout the movie,until I see it.
oh,and btw mutant tenage 'thing',matrix is better then that mutant crap....wink

steve-o
Pffffff no.

Fitch
whatever......

Bad Boy
I aint a Tarantino fan so I won't be downloading.

Steve-o, Dexx will you please shut the **** up, your beginning to get on my nerves!

steve-o
hahhhahhaah sorry g.

Tex
QT always makes fabulous movies!!
This should be a great flick!

Thomas H
thats attidtude!!go BB!! For tha Bay fans!!smile

Dexx
c'mon BB..wanna be a third party?roll eyes (sarcastic)http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/cwm/rcain.gif

Bad Boy
I aint getting involved!

Dooby Doo!

Thomas H
lets rock!

Fitch
glad I'm out of this. big grin.can I join ? laughing out loud

Bad Boy
I aint stopping you!

YEH LETS ROCK!!!

Fitch
yeah let's ROCK THIS HOUSE(FORUM in our case smile)
can't wait for dexx and steve to come online......smile

Bad Boy
Lets arange an official KMC forums fight!

KMC PRESENTS
Dangerous Dexx v Sniper Stevo-O

Bad Boy
Lets arange an official KMC forums fight!

KMC PRESENTS
Dangerous Dexx v Sniper Stevo-O

Fitch
yeah,ok.this things happened before u know...roll eyes (sarcastic).
So if they agree they must choose a referee and make a thread and that's it.....

Bad Boy
I'll be ref!

Fitch
we're both referee.....

BackFire349
kill bill will probbaly be pretty good, although i think quintin passed his prime already, pulp fiction was the pinacle of his movies. and as far as TMNT and matrix goes, i have just this to say..... if you compare these movies you are both idiots. "yeah lets compare a childrens movie from 12 years ago to a sci fi action movie starring one of the worst actors of our generation. come on fellas, even you guys must have limits.

Fitch
were just teaseing eachother....and were not comparing them.I just said,as Dexx,that TMNT sux.And steve said Matrix sux.But didn't compared them......

BackFire349
they were talking as if comparing them, trying to prove one was better then the other. they are both good in their own ways.

Tex
QT may be past his prime, but so is every other big director these days.
Spielberg, Lucas, Scorsesse, etc.

KB looks like nothing QT has done before. Should either be really crappy, or really great. I'm betting on the latter.

Fitch
I wasn't talking bout them,I was talking bout me,and I didn't made any comparing...

BackFire349
i know, i was basically referring to steve-o

steve-o
I uh didn't do it.

Dexx
teenage mutant http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/cwm/rcain.gif!!!

Bad Boy
No one was comparing.

And whos the worst actor of our generation BackFire?

Dexx
i assume keanu. He's not the worst but he's not good either.

steve-o
If he wasn't in those Bill and Ted movies, I'd hate the dude. Dude. But he has my respect. cool

Bad Boy
He made a great performance in Hardball though!

Tex
Anyone notice that Kill Bill will feature lots of actors who are washed up?
Good talent, but washed up.
Movies with great washed-up actors always have a certain charm to them.

BackFire349
comedic charm

Bad Boy
Where's Martin Short these days? He was cool!

BackFire349
primetime glick on comedy central

Fire
The new Tarantino Movie, starring Uma Truman

who knows something about this one?

Senor_Pessoba
besides it being a ninja flick...dont know..she is out to kill her husband or something....hopefully it will have the awsome Tarantino dialogue...and be a good movie

chico23
I'll be seeing it and the synopsis is this:

Uma Thurman is going to KILL BILL, in Quentin Tarantino's latest film about a former assassin betrayed by her boss, Bill (David Carradine). Four years after surviving a bullet in the head, the bride (Thurman) emerges from a coma and swears revenge on her former master and his deadly squad of international assassins, played by Lucy Liu, Daryl Hannah, Vivica A. Fox and Michael Madsen

tmcpherrin89
and the dragon comes in the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Vicious
Ive seen the trailer for it dont remember where maybe it was in the Hulk and it looks pretty good specially a scene were Umas character is holding a sword and theres a samurai standing in the tip of it just like anime movies, i hope is a good movie!

rogue_jedi
any movie with lucy liu i will enjoy. she is a goddess.

Darth Vicious
Shes aight but she is the best out of the 3 angels!

scifigunslinger
I think a QT movie based more around action would be pretty entertaining. I just hope Tarentino doesn't use the"n" word just to be using it. Anybody else agree.

wongle
Hey, is anyone looking forward to the new movie kill bill, as much as i am!? woohoo!
Happy Dance BANANA! WOOHOO! Happy Dance

silver_tears
wat exactly is kill bill??

BackFire349
the new quinten tarantino movie, gonna be neat

silver_tears
that doesnt help stick out tongue

MUSE(a band)_16

lil bitchiness
ok...im not gonna spoil the film, but i'll tell you what i know...
its with Uma Turman....there is gonna be A LOT of sword fights....and she is off to...guess what....Kill Bill! LOL....i hope its gonna be good....
Shes dressed in stupid clothes..but...
''This summer, Uma Turman is gonna Kill Bill'' lol....

Augeybana
Hey does anyone the theme song to Kill Bill you know the song they play in the trailer if anyopne can tell me it will really help me it's been stuck in my head for days.

badkittykitty
this movie is 'it' on my must see list..I cant wait!

BackFire349
agreed.

movie_freak
Can't wait to see it...Looks good in the Trailer

Ichabod
the title sounds lame

lil bitchiness
KILL BILL!!! hmmm...it does sound a bit lame...dont judge book by its cover, or a film by its title.. smart i'll be quiet now!

alic88
just wanna say sumthin hope u all dont mind. the trailer of kill bill SUCKED BIG TIME. it was embarrasing actually. hope the moviez good

lukeyduckey
Well Uma wakes up she is confused. She is confused coz she was bout to be married, and she finds out this Bill has killed everyone at her wedding so she decieds to kill bill. And Lucy Lui is hot so its good, coz shes hot

billyboyd4ever
that movie looked really stupid in trailers...i dont plan on seeing it...

diegocala
Tell me the name of your movie again? j/k
I think this movie is going to rock! Can't wait! A lot of his regular stars are in it!

jwongle
Sum ppl dont no wot there talking bout kill bill looks brill!

diegocala
Whoa, what did that last post just say??

burlyman
vol 1 is out in october, wens vol 2 out?

movie_freak
Volume 2 is out in February 2004

ragesRemorse
anything by quinten tarentino is a sure fire hit. for a bad ass movie. That man is crazy beyond psychotic on some calm peacefull way of thinking. he's reached Zen. like my brother enlightenment.

GrizzlyAdams
This new Tarrantino film looks awesome, but I heard somewhere that it is being released in two parts? What's up with that?

- Can someone tell me why its being released in two parts?

- What did you guys think of Pulp Fiction?

ragesRemorse
yeah it is being released in two different parts (volumes) The movie was originally planned by tarrentino to be a three hour movie but turned out to be more like 4 and a half to five hours. his choices were editing the movie down to a 3 hours Which would call for cutting out some high budget scenes and vital aspects to the story. or turn it into two parts

With this at hand miramax pushed quentin to turn this into a two part movie, maybe even a trilogy. Tarentino saud there was not enough story there for a trilogy, he said even if there was he diddnt think the entertainment would last three films. He did however agree on the desicion for two parts of the movie. The films will be realesed within several months of each other. Tarrentino went with this descion so fans wouldnt have to wait a year , and so people wouldnt lose intrest

Im looking forward to this movie Tarrentino movies and works are always entertaining and thought provoking, i like pulp fiction. i prefer reservoir dogs over fiction though even though pulp is a masterpeice in its own. I think "kill bill" will eigther secure tarrentino as respectable, talented film director, or kill his career. eigther way i know im more than most likely to enjoy it

Kes
I think Pulp Fiction is overrated.
Different from any movie at the time yes. But its not that good. Found it a bit stupid actually. Taped it and erased it the next day messed
I'll probably see this movie but Uma thurman doesnt really pull me to it. She actually makes me think twice about watching it. Really dont like her.

alic88
i saw the trailer and must say that it was not good

Tex
I will most definitely run to theater on Friday to see this! Tarentino is a genius and I just love all of his movies!!!!thumb up

ragesRemorse
tarentino is deffaintly the man, do you know anything about the war movie he is working on?

Mafia Girl
Yeah i heard something about a war movie....i think he wrote the script already but i could be wrong.
Anyways... the 1st time i saw the Kill Bill teaser Trailer i thought it looked stupid but i saw some bootleg traliers and they changed my mind.
Im sure ill go see Kill Bill big grin

ragesRemorse
from the trailers i've seen i dont think they portray the movie as what it is, this being a comedy action. It looks to be like they have it looking more like an all out action film.

BackFire349
Yep, can't wait for it. Quentin tarentino is probably the most gifted film maker of the past 20 years. If you keep in mind that he never went to college or film school or anything. All of his talent is just natural, straight from his brain. its amazing.

julibug
sorry - not a tarantino fan. have considered seeing this though, because i have a feeling it may have some interesting karate scenes. i know lucy lui is in it as well as david carradine ("i am caine - i will help you" - kung fu the legend continues). lucy didn't do too bad in ecks vs. sever (of course, she was working with ray park!!), and david carradine is just cool.

pablo007
I'm dying to see the movie, there's rumors it's the most violent movie ever.

silver_tears
there are now officially *counts fingers* three of these threads happy

ragesRemorse
i highly doubt kill bill will even be among violent movies

plenTpak52
Well I don't think you can go to film school to physically learn how to make films anyway. It's like you can't go to an acting class and expect to learn to act. You are born with the talent. I think you go mainly to learn how to put your ideas into words and learn some basic techniques and stuff.

Anyway, I can't wait for this movie. I think Uma Therman pulls it off just fine, and Quentin Tarentino will make it just plain awesome.

I loved Pulp Fiction. Usually I hate John Travolta, but not in that movie.

Actually you can tell its a comedy just from the way its made, like colors, and certian shots, etc. But maybe that's just me

julibug
Terantino = violence. Has he ever made a movie without it? I heard that it would be very violent.

movie_freak
it's definately violent and the movie is only 95 mins long

ragesRemorse
yeah but believing this movie is going to be one of the most violent of all time is just..well idiotic

ragesRemorse
someone said earlier that you cant go to film school to learn how to make movies. You go to film school to develop your art and talents. Tarentino hasnt even studied film in a college. This is absolutley amazing.

bobbynine
I am a big Tarantino fan as well, and at first - I too, did not think this was going to be a good film. But I watched the trailers many times, and now that it is here, I am very anxious to see it. I do not know why he did a cheezy two parter film, but I understand it is a business still and that he has to make money for his people. I did hear about his war film though, I think the title contains the word Bastards...and I hope to find out more about it. Either way, I am there on opening day to see Kill Bill.

plenTpak52
Some are more gifted than others

CandyKoRn
there is a sword fight about 45 mins long... dude..

lukeyduckey
Balantantly gonna see this film

Fire
knowing tarentino this movie will contain way more violence than necessairy just the way I like em

movie_freak
I heard the film is rated R which means in Aus people who are 18+ can watch it

this movie looks mad boring and...bad, i hope it dies.

badkittykitty
according to the paper here in Cleveland today your correct!!they said the amount of blood in this movie is so over whelming that its comical

da8add1e
LOL - a critic with a blatant style - i like smile

BTW did you see the run-up interviews that they have been doing with the cast and all talking up the movie and Quentin in pure holywood style, they were all going on about how much of a movie geek Quentin is; if he's such a movie geek why isn't he here with the rest of us hmmm :P and when asked what he was doing the past 5 yrs? he answered - hiding away writing! - hmm not circling the holywood party scene and generally being the millionaire playboy then huh?!

SpikeSpiegel
dammit its an 18, i can't go and see it.

movie_freak
Damn if it's 18+....hav to watch on dvd

Mafia Girl
Im only 14 and im going to see it.....sneak in or something cool

movie_freak
won't they find out....
Damn it's Confirmed it's an 18+ movie sad

FLICKNAVY
movie was alright. Dialogue left alot to be desired. Coulda picked a better actress than Uma Thurman. The blood was overdun. Few cool fight scenes.

Kes
Your profile doesnt say how old you are but, unless you look like a little kid, you can get plane ticket here (Portugal) and watch it big grin

Tired Hiker
Damn, Kill Bill was way better than I thought it would be. Props to Tarantino for bringing back his flavor after the horrible Jackie Brown. Kill Bill is a great movie. I think it blows away Reloaded.

BackFire349
watching a cloud pass by overhead blows away reloaded.

movie_freak
well i'm 15 and whats the movie rating in Portugal?!?!

alic88
FIGO rules

Cheshire Cat
I just saw the film last night and i must say its a top film, well shot, funny, very violent and the attenion to detail is fantastic

Cheshire Cat
does anyone know what track on the cd was the fight in the snow

Korri
cant wait!!

Kes
I dont know what this one is rated, it hasnt come out yet. But unless it has a very, very grafic sex scene its going to be 16 (most likelly). But they dont really care about that.

Indeed he does big grin

Tired Hiker
I'm crazy about Kill Bill. I'm trying to hurry up and do my laundry so I can go see it again. I have to check the dryer when the big hand is on the one. If I fail to check the dryer before that, the timer will stop and I'll have to put in another buck fifty in quarters. If my clothes are still wet before the dryer stops, it's only a quarter per 15 extra minutes. Wish me lucK!

Tired Hiker
I have a free hotdog and soda coupon. The brand spanking new theater across the street from me is giving all kinds of 'grand opening' deals. All the cards seem to be falling in the right place for me today. Maybe I'll have a chance to sneak into 'school of rock'. I already paid to see it once and now I'm paying to see Kill Bill again, so . . . It's like they owe it to me.

Tired Hiker
There's one part in Kill Bill where I honestly cried. You can keep reading, I won't give anything away that I haven't read in the papers, no spoilers here my friends, it was the part where Sonny Chiba makes Uma her sword. It was one of the most beautiful scenes in movie history. I know it has all been done before, but it's all about how you do it and QT did it right.

Tired Hiker
Well, the big hand is upon the one. Better check the laundry. It's been swell so far. In the words of my famous buffed governor, 'I'll be back!' (as the running man for the total recall, of course).

julibug
so, those of you who have seen it, what is david carradine like in it? i used to watch kung fu & kung fu - the legend continues. is there anything of quai chang caine in his character?

Cheshire Cat
he is not in it that much, only his hands and his voice but he will be in the next one more

Tex
In which he will probably be killed?laughing out loud

julibug
thus the name...

Tired Hiker
A few hours have gone by and I'm back from seeing Kill Bill again and I could probably see it three more times before I get tired of it. I love that Flick. I just rented Matrix Reloaded. I'll start on that one pretty soon. I didn't really like it that much in theaters, but I'm giving it a second chance. Wish me luck.

silver_tears
i loved matrix reloaded big grin

Tired Hiker
Well, I didn't. But there are many movies I fell in love with the second time. This could be one of them. We'll see.

silver_tears
good luck with that thumb up

Tired Hiker
Thank you silver. Thank you for being the only one to answer this thread.

silver_tears
not a problem
you know i love reading up on the latest happenings in the hikers interesting life wink

pablo007
I wana see Kill Bill, and Reloaded kicked ass.

pablo007
is it true Kill Bill is one of the most violent movies ever ?

Tired Hiker
Let me tell you about the violence in kill bill. It has violence that will make you crindge. It has violece that will make you whince! It has violence that will make you laugh out loud! No matter what type of violece, "it's bloody as hell". The laugh out loud violence is meant to be that way. It's a throw back to early kung fu films which, in todays standards looked fake, yet that style of doing special effects helped coin a genre. QT takes that fakeness and makes it obvious, not all the time, only during a few special moments. It's great. If you dig Resivour Dogs and Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill will not disappoint you.

badkittykitty
I loved kill bill so much it has to be my favorite movie this year even before *gasp*pirates of the Caribbean....only the Return of the King is going to beat this movie in book...

Tired Hiker
I think I'd marry kill bill if I could.

Tex
Yeah, I just love kill bill, too, I've only seen it once, but will be making it back to the theater shortly! I love that movie! Its an instant classic! thumb up

badkittykitty
I am going again to,and i am just as excited about seeing it again as i was the first..maybe more!!

Stuart Larkins
I can honestly say I really enjoyed Kill Bill thought somewhat violent, some good visuals, lol...can't say to see sequel or second volume.

Hegemon875
I just got back from seeing it and it is an extremely good movie, a must see. It's one of the sickest bloodiest movies I've ever seen but it has an awesome story and keeps you captivated.

SpikeSpiegel
That was a pretty good film, thank god i am 18... shifty whistle

lukeyduckey
Well im only 16 but i got in. And i am so happy i did.
The action was wonderful. Lucy Lui did a great speech (the one where ppl can express there thoughts)
I really liked the cartoon thingy...and im gonna sneak in for vloumen 2 as well big grin

movie_freak
U soo LUCKY!!
I trid to sneak in but the people who worked there was guarding the cinema door and checking tickest and IDs

Tired Hiker
I've seen it twice and I can't wait to see it again.

diegocala
I just saw it today...I'm speachless...I want MORE!!!

lukeyduckey
Well lucky is part of me...if u spell me name wrong
Lukey-----lucky. oh soz man....at ours ppl was aksed but i got in. dead proud....shame u didnt get in....gr8 bloody film

plenTpak52
I only got in beacuse i bought a ticket for School of Rock. Then we snuck in to School of Rock after Kill Bill. Well, we actually snuck in to Kill Bill, but whatever.

Kill Bill was amazing. Words cannot describe

SpikeSpiegel
They didn't even ask me my age, i just said one for kill bill please payed my 4 pounds and walked on in

movie_freak
I was saying your Lucky not saying your name

Cowboyography
remember Fox Force 5??? from pulp fiction. Umas gang in her tv show.........dont they sound surprisingly like Deadly Viper Assasin squad?
Black and chinese women, good with knives, assasin squad, just thought that was a pretty cool similarity.

Corlindel
I just saw yesterday the new Tarantino's movie Kill Bill. It is a great movie. What do you think about it? cool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>