Love actually

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes
This movie has a great cast! Its a romantic comedy but it might be good. At least it was written and directed by Richard Curtis so maybe its more like Bridget Jones type romantic comedy. I might wait till it comes out on video thou. Hugh Grant kinda ruins things, I dont like him messed

Plot Summary:
This ensemble comedy tells ten separate (but intertwining) stories of love in London (with a small portion set in France), leading up to a big climax on Christmas Eve. One of the threads follows the brand new (unmarried) Prime Minister (Grant) of the United Kingdom, who on his first day in 10 Downing Street falls in love with the girl (McCutcheon) who brings him his tea (Thompson plays his sister; Rickman plays her husband). Another story follows the relationship between a stepfather (Neeson) and his young stepson.

Cast:
Laura Linney .... Sarah
Liam Neeson .... Daniel
Rowan Atkinson
Colin Firth .... Jamie
Hugh Grant .... P.M.
Keira Knightley .... Juliet
Alan Rickman .... Harry
Rodrigo Santoro
Emma Thompson .... Karen
Billy Bob Thornton .... President of US

forumcrew
for a romantic comedy this movie is very good.. as kes said great cast... Keira knightley is an absolute knockout in this movie. Its a great christmasy feel good movie but not qutie as sappy as some others.. good date movie. id see it

Kes
Yeh I wrote a review. It's actually pretty good. Its not american romantic comedy so its not that stupid "love" movie. Its funny and serious.

Gus The PI
Insert "Crap, actually" jokes here...

stormsgreat
I thought it was a great movie!I especialy loved the bit in france. cool

Kes

ahaetrkarykl
wow i thought it was terrible. i was bored through most of it. it was way too far fetched

ahaetrkarykl
the cast was good though

Kes
What do you mean far fetched?blink

koolkatielou
I really love the film!! I think it is really good! Anybody caught dissin it will be sorted out!!

claidisa_felton
really really good movie. kiera knightley is soooo thin!!!!! sorry....i loved the guy...can't remember his name....the one who played nick in my family. the one who went to america. he was hilarious!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.