I'm curious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Are there any girls on this site or are you all guys?

Mace23
Guy

theEviljedi
I'm a guy too.

UnknownBountyHunter
I think its pretty safe to say that were all males. err...guys. But I know some girls who frequent the Star Wars forums. Leia Solo, Leia Organa Solo, and Organa Solo being three of the most popular. Others are JarJar4Eva, Princess Leia, and AurraSting

Jedi Mercenary
Im a man!!!!

Dark Lady Mara
Oh, I'm female. Trust me. I just checked this morning.

UnknownBountyHunter
laughing out loud Mara

yodaman
Keep checking Ms. Mara.

Dark Lady Mara
GRRRRR

smile

Jedi Mercenary
well hot damn!! it is a she-lady!!

Dim
I'm a girl...er...woman too,

so that makes at least an astounding two females on this forum...

theEviljedi
Hey Dim thanks for coming here from theforce.net

Dim
no problem...

theEviljedi
Every one listing up,Dim is one of the hottest users on the web.I saw her pic at theforce.net.WOW.Check it out.

UnknownBountyHunter
Well, even though my wife would probably kill me, I'll check it out wink

Dim
Before this goes any further...theEviljedi, tell me which pic you are talking about (describe it).Are you talking bout the one in my profile?

UnknownBountyHunter
The picture isn't clear, what's all the colors??

Xizor
You guys(and gals) are all messed upsmile I'm a manly Falleen in case you were wondering.

Dim
I collaged over the pic in Photoshop because it was messed up anyway. I wanted something that kinda showed my face but not totally...

I have a sneaking suspicion that theEviljedi is talking about another pic that I made. I don't know...I'm cute but I don't know if I'm "one of hottest users on the web".

UnknownBountyHunter
Are you PURPOSELY saying Falleen or is it bad English and you mean Fallen.

Xizor
Falleen is Xizor's species. Have you read Shadows? If you haven't check it out, the book is sweet! Almost as good as Zahn's great books(but not quite).

UnknownBountyHunter
Okay Dokay

theEviljedi
I'm talking about yours on theforce.net

Dim
The one in my profile or the sith one?

theEviljedi

Xizor
Does this picture thing matter that much? It's not really staying in the whole guy/girl flow.

Dim
No the pic doesn't matter that much, but when he's claiming that I'm so hot...I just want to make sure he's not thinking of something else...

now that I know he's talking about the right pic I'll shut up!, Okay Xizor? :P

Xizor
Thanks. If I was as hot as you supposedly are I wouldn't question the mattersmile I might have to try using my Falleen pheromessmile smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Dim, word of advice. The sticking out tongue smilie, doesn't work on capital P only lower case p. Like this stick out tongue , not this :P

Dim
stick out tongue

Forgive me, I'm young and inexperienced. wink

theEviljedi
Young,inexpeierenced,and beutiful.

UnknownBountyHunter
EvilJedi, no need to hit on the fems.

theEviljedi
Yes Master sad

UnknownBountyHunter
No prob, as for Dim, good work! smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Ahhh, just reminiscing...big grin

theEviljedi
UBH/Dim/Raz, please move all of my old "General Discussion" posts to where they belong.smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Nah! This one stays here. I want it to! smile Because we would find more females in this forum than GD since only few of us visit there.

Dim
laughing out loud

Yeah, I agree with UBH on this EJ...there's no point of moving old topics into the GDF...smile

theEviljedi
Okey Dokey, Boss.smile

Dim
I think I'm going to stick a pic on the Official Site that says "WE WANT GIRLS!!" really big laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Boshuda
Im another fullblooded male..sorry if you're diassapointed!!

Ratcat
I you tried to move every old GD to the GDF you'd be here all day!

Darth Daft
For those who still aren't quite clear on this, I am very much a guy.

Dim
laughing out loud Did anyone think otherwise?

finti
You took this out of the blue DD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.