The Bourne Supremacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godshinto
Plot Summary

After the Chinese vice-premier is brutally murdered, the world believes it to be the work of Jason Bourne, master assassin. However, what the politicians don't know is that the assassination was done by someone using the Bourne identity and that the man the world believes to be the killer is in fact innocent of the crime. Now David Webb must step back into the shoes of Bourne to find out who the impostor is and save the life of the woman he loves.

Sounds like a cool movie what do you guys think?

silver_tears
loved bourne identity and cant wait for this yes

ChinaNiki
a new one?big grin when's it supposed to be out?

lukeyduckey
YAY more Matt Damon in films. im gonna see it straight away

pablo007
The Bourne Supremacy is set to start shooting at Studio Babelsberg outside Berlin in coming weeks.

Paul Greengrass' follow-up to Universal's 2002 hit The Bourne Identity will film in Berlin and other German locations through February after its shoot in Russia.

Matt Damon will reprise his role as Jason Bourne, a man on a search to find out his real identity as he evades the CIA and assassins. In the sequel, a Chinese vice-premier has been slain by the legendary assassin Jason Bourne.

Of course, there is no Jason Bourne. The identity is simply a cover for the CIA's David Webb. But with someone else assuming the Bourne identity, the U.S. must find a way to avert a international diplomatic scandal that imperils Sino-American peace.

Myth
This looks pretty good. The first one was decent and this looks to be about the same. What do you guys think? Btw: Are they still planning on a trilogy?

finti
always liked the books, the film was ok too considere it distanced itself from the book. But hey it had to modernise a bit.

Same actors in this one?

Myth
Yes, same actors.

quiball
i'm looking forward to it, but i thought it was supposed to be out last yr?

Jedi Priestess
OK I saw this this weekend. I liked the movie...WHAT I COULD SEE OF IT!! Who shot this a 10 year old? The camera is WAY too close to the actors and it moves horrendously fast. Myself and the other 3 people that went to this all had a headache wehn it was over. sad

MC Mike
Heard it was excellent, plan to see the first one first though. smile

Fëanor
the book itself is way different from the movie from what i've heard...i plan to see the movie, but the book is by far better

Myth
You must not have liked the first one either. I thought it was about equivelent to the first. This one had less hand to hand fighting, but the car scenes were better. I personally liked the way it was filmed.

jjoutlaw3
i've seen the first one...i luv it! i can't wait to see the second! i heard its not as good though...or thats what the critics are saying...i really hope its good tho...i've been looking forward to it ever since i found out there was a sequel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.