what is adam sandlers best movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i liked billy madison and lil nicky the most how bout u guys what movie of his is ur fav and say ur faorite line of his my favorite line was ITS TOO DAMN HOT FOR A PENGUIN TO BE WALKIN AROUND OUT HERE WE GOT TO SEND U BAAACK TO the ZOOO. LMFAO laughing out loud i luv that part drunk off his ass

slinger
I say Happy Gilmore and Big Daddy.

duffy
Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison for me

Phoenix
little nicky is HILARIlaughing out loudUS

LindsIsTightK
Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are my favorites. I don't like anything else he did after that.

wicker_man
I have to agree with Linds both Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison are Sandlers best but i also happen to quite like The Waterboy.

BackFire349
Happy Gilmore.

plenTpak52
Happy Gilmore as well

movie_freak
Happy Gilmore & Wedding Singer....

Hypernova
Yeah, Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore for me too!

I liked the Wedding Singer and Big Daddy too stick out tongue

roberto
waterboy?
gilmore is good
wedding singer is the beggining of the end though, too much rom, not enough com
his best movie is punch drunk love

chico23
I like Gilmore the best as far as comedy, but I really, really like him in Punch Drunk Love I was totally surprised at how good his performance was! Most disappointing was Anger Management.

I_LUV_Movies
I like.. Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore the best.. but I like em all EXCEPT, Punch Drunk Love .. that movie was a piece of boring crap... YAWN

"It's too damn hot for a penguin to just be walkin around here" smile

ivyem
billy madison and big daddy... pretty good.. ill have to see more of his films roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
Moving to movie discussion
moving--moved

happy gilmore

forumcrew
happy gilmore and billy... little nicky was a bit to stupid to contend

vvvrulz
Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, and the Waterboy. Everything after that bombed, particulary little nicky, that movie really sucks.

gregmss
8 crazy nights or anger management

total metalhead
Adam Sandler is truly shit.

saucybird007
I love him sooooo much!
I has to be Little Nicky. I was funny in Mr Deeds too smile

Look, hes sooooo cute love

http://www.filmstar.de/entertainment/stars/a/adam_sandler.jpg

DeNiro
CALLLLL DA ZOOOO!!! HAHA I luv billy madison alot

STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN

russ_mathers
BIG daddy, definitly and id say the one i least liked was Wedding Singer, too mushy for Adam

billyboyd4ever
happy gilmore + billy madison all the way!!! there's a reason his production co. in "happy madison" those were his best films!!!

BingaBonga
I know!!! Billy Madison is the shit... lol The penguins are so funny, and i hate eric in that movie, that actor bugs me sooo much... espescially the laugh in that movie... miffed

Discos
It certainly has to be Billy Madison & Happy Gilmore,

Happy Gilmore:
"what the hell are you doing!"
"oh I was just looking for the other part of this bottle....oh look theres some, and some more there...."

Discos
oh god yes I forgot about the wedding singer, that was so funny and also at the same time kind of so serious...

"hey, i've got a good name for a new song....it's called 'I got punched in the face, for sticking my nose in other people's business....@

BingaBonga
i don't think that adam sandler is hot, but i think that he is cute, i don't think that he's ugly at all, especially in billy madison he looked so cute... but not HOT... lol just like bunny cute, lol bunny

johnnys#1 fan
I really liked the wedding and billy madison and Happy Gilmore they are my fav!!!!!big grin

cgtuna21
Happy Gilmore. It had a good touch too it and it was hilarious.

gregmss
I'm sorry, I was looking through my old posts and I came across this, I don't know why I would ever say what I did, I hate Adam Sandler with a passion he is one of the worst actors out there (him and his even worse buddy Rob Schneider). I did like Punch Drunk Love, just didn't like him and I could stand him in Spanglish.

Rade
Originally posted by gregmss
I'm sorry, I was looking through my old posts and I came across this, I don't know why I would ever say what I did, I hate Adam Sandler with a passion he is one of the worst actors out there (him and his even worse buddy Rob Schneider). I did like Punch Drunk Love, just didn't like him and I could stand him in Spanglish.

Yea, thanks for bumping up this old topic and telling us that. We all really wanted to know...

ragesRemorse
Punch drunk love probably his most ambitious, WEdding singer was his best perforamce for me, and happy gilmore was his funniest.

Impediment
Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore tie for me.

Wolfie
Happy Gilmore with Billy Madison a close second.

exanda kane
Little Knicky, purely because of Harvey Keitel.

The Grey Fox
Little Nicky

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by DeNiro
CALLLLL DA ZOOOO!!! HAHA I luv billy madison alot

STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN

"Billy Madison" and "Eight Dates" or whatever that movie is called.jm smile

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
"Billy Madison" and "Eight Dates" or whatever that movie is called.jm smile

50 first dates, but that reminds me of eight crazy nights. I love that movie too

cEejay_01
Waterboy
Click
Wedding Singer
50 First Date

dsilva
I love Adam's movies. they'r silly but so much fun.My favs are 50 First dates, Billy Madison, Mr Deeds and The wedding singer.
http://images.share27.com/706-deeds.jpg
http://images.share27.com/707-50-1st-dates.jpg

DarthLazious
Billy Madison and Big Daddy are mine.

JWoodall
8 CRAZY NIGHTS

gregmss
i don't see how people can like mr deeds, the original was perfect, why did they need to touch it?

smrtss19
Billy Madison! Classic.

Tyranno-Chris
I like Click and Happy Gilmore and 8 Crazy Nights

SnakeEyes
I'm a big Adam Sandler fan, and personally, I'd say that Billy Madison is his best film.

Faith27
50 first dates I think,I've watched this movie many times. Can't count it anymore....

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by smrtss19
Billy Madison! Classic.
Seconded.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
I like Click and Happy Gilmore and 8 Crazy Nights

Some of Sandler's best work. His current film is very very funny.

H. S. 6
Click was probably his best, but Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison are great as well.

mr.mayfield
happy gilmore or waterboy

Nordicdusk
Happy Gilmore and Mr Deeds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.