the whimpy dorky kids with the long faces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
every movie i see with a kid in it is a skinny girlsih type of kid he has a long ass face and squinty eyes and his mouth is always partly opend and they all got that kinda of long hair like haley joel osmont i mean he is always showing his two front teeth the kid looks like he is ten he eyes r almost shtu i say he has the dumbest hair cuts and is a whimp i mean ne kid at my school will look at him and be like girlish then u got the kid from jurassic park three and the rookie he has the long face squinty eyes stupid hair cut but at least he doesnt open his mouth all the time kinda girlsh fat kind but i mean kid have roles to play in a movie and shit like they got to be a certain way but i am gettin tired of wacthing cammercials with all these kids that look like this i see it constently and it just is a pet pevve i doubt ne one will see what i am seeing but i am and it is just a lil ***** seeing the same type of kids playin these roles and whats with all the god damn shags mad

vvvrulz
Can't stand Haley Joel Osment, all he does is pipe up "i see dead people" and now he's a superstar in his own mind.

silver_tears
not all kids are like that.........wat about the girl from the excorcist wacko

vvvrulz
lol theres a point

silver_tears
or samara from the ring.........
damn that is one face i dont ever wanna see looking at me messed

Kes
Not quite. If you watch is earlier movies you can see he's a good actor. I saw this crappy movie with the baywatch babe that played Caroline. The movie was crap but he is great in it. He's the only good thing in it. Plus the movie Bogus were he was just a little kid and 2 eps of Walker Texas ranger where e plays a kid with HIV. He's excellent in it!
He is a good actor, that line just get stuck. Like "I'm the king of the world!" for DiCaprio.

cogger15
ya i think he is good too stick out tongue

DeNiro
i am not talking about the girls in movies just the guys and what about guys on tv all of a sudden like adam lamberg or sumthing from lizzie mcguire has a huge shagg and that even stevens kid that was in hole huge sahg why dont these stoner looking kids get normal hair cuts

ChinaNiki
cuz they're kids and it's okay to have your hair anyway you want as long as you like it. i don't believe these kids give a hoot what you think about their hair. also it could be part of their contract to have it look that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.