I hate Orlando

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
He looks like a girl

Lord_Andres
yes he dose, I can't say I hate him because I dont know him, but I'm just so sick of all these Orlando threads and all the talk about, that I just wanna puke

vvvrulz
Haha finally somebody says so. Same goes for Johnny Depp too.

Dejio
I'd have to ask why you hate Johnny Depp. I think he is one of the most under rated actors today. And I think it's just about time that somebody notices his acting abilities.

nemo
i think you're just annoyed that so many girls worship him.

Hypernova
When I first saw Orlando Bloom as Legolas, I thought he was the Legolas I've been reading about days before. For me, Legolas brought the character to life.

Corlindel
Orlando as Legolas sucks. I don't have anithing agaisnt him as actor but has Legolas is to bad to be true. And that blond hair kill me...

Exa
How true!

And I also agree with you, pablo007.

(hehe when my aunt first saw LoTR she knew nothing and tried to figure out who was who - and when she saw Legolas, she cried "ah yes, and thats the princess everybody wants to guard!" big grin )

nazgulinthedark
orlando bloom is ugly, as is johnny depp, and elijah wood

Exa
Ugly is a very subjective word big grin

I don't think he's really ugly (whatever "ugly" is) but he absolutely does not look like somebody of whom I think he's beautiful.

Elijah Wood - yeeeees emo big grin

aniron
I'm sorry but I have to protest, that was his first ever ever film, and was away from home for a year and a half doing it, I don't think you could do any better so f*** off (sorry but this has got me soo angry)
if u all hate orlando so much then why the hell did u start a thread about him? I believe that this could be closed and will be reporting it!!!!

Exa
(sorry to protest)
There are so many "I-love-Orlando"-threads, one had to start something else.

But I don't think this forum's purpose is to talk badly about other people.

aniron
well don't go into them if u don't want to

Exa
Thats exactly what I do big grin

Hm the titel of this thread also may keep Orlando fans away...

Ushgarak
Sigh... ok, I am porting this to Movie Discussion as it is not an LOTR discussion- THEN you can face Kes' views on this thread.

nazgulinthedark
yes, seems like which ever forum you go to theres some thread saying I LOVE ORLANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackFire349
nothing wrong with this thread, giving some very truthful, honest, and agreeable views of a very over rated actor.

johnnys#1 fan
ok you can bask Orlando Bloom all you want but johnny depp is not ugly geeeeez

johnnys#1 fan
bash***

BackFire349
it's a free country, he can bash any actor he wants.

Kes
Again...thanks Ush mad

BackFire349
haha

OrliNElijahsGrl
woah woah woah, that wasnt such a nice thing to say, it seems some people are rather jealous of him, why else would this topic be made! And me as a orlando fan is gonna say..your wrong about him, hes adorable, as well as elijah wood and as well as johnny depp, it seems some people are rather jealous of them and that you cant seem to get the attention they get, hmmm it tis a pity, but im not gonna waste my time giving some of you the attention you are trying to get by making a thread like this, im just gonna lay it down plain and simple, orlando bloom is an amazing actor, hes adorable, hes really sexy.................and one more thing, you tend to keep complaining about orlando threads, if you dont like them, dont go into them, its plain and simple, no one twists your arms and tell you to go into them, so stop the complaining, and you can whine and whine and continue to diss all you want on orlando, but its just making it even more obvious that your jealous that he is getting all the attention and your not

BackFire349
Jealous huh? yeah im sure all guys want to look like they had a botched sex change.

Maybe he just doesn't like his acting abilities, and maybe he is tired of all the little orlando/johnny threads popping up all over in the forums, making it hard to navigate the forums.

And you did give him attention, just to let you know.

Kes
I dont like him.
Dont think he's sexy or hot.
I'm not jealous...dont really give a **** about him.
Dont think he's a good actor, dont think he's terrible either.
what else...oh I have to go into every thread messed

OrliNElijahsGrl
wah wah wah....lets ***** and complain some more....its lovely

you know ud love to deny it that your not jealous...but its quite obvious..otherwise you wouldnt make a thread like this and make poor judgements about someone you dont know

BackFire349
He didn't make any poor judgements, he said he looks like a girl, which he definately does.

silver_tears
alright seriously u may not like or appreciate him but why bad mouth him...
people make those threads out of good intentions towards him........
u made this thread to mock them.......why i mean alright u may feel this way
but girls get just as much attention too and we dont do this type of thing stick out tongue

pablo007

pablo007
And yeah I'm hate of I love Orlando threads so I made this opne just because of that and Orlando Bloom is a terrible actor, he has been outcasted by all of his co-stars. Josh Hartnett, Johnny Depp, Viggo Mortensen. I had no idea he was in Black Hawk Down until a friend of mine told me. He really is wayy overrated and if girls didn't think he was hot he wouldn't be making movies.

BackFire349
What the hell is that pablo?

silver_tears
its the loser sign
and i im sorry but its not like freddy and jason are good either
they are just cashing in on them from all the other crappy films stick out tongue

BackFire349
And people are cashing in on orlando blooms looks. He doesn't have a significant amount of talent.

silver_tears
there are like how many movies of FandJ i mean really only like 2 or 3 are actually semi-decent stick out tongue

BackFire349
Yeah, i completely agree. I'm not a fan of either of those series. But what does this have to do with orlando bloom's lack of talent?

silver_tears
this doesnt have to do with orlando himself........
it has to do with the thread
dont mock others for their love for some actors big grin

BackFire349
He wasn't mocking others, he was saying he didn't like orlando. He mentioned no names of users, he mentioned no threads, he simply said he didn't like orlando.

And i still don't see how freddy or Jason connect with this thread...

silver_tears
again he did mention threads.....he said that all the i love orlando threads are dumb
and the FandJ thing is that they are cashing in on them so why not his looks

BackFire349
Well there is no denying that the amount of threads dealing with orlando bloom is ridiculous, half of the threads in this forum are about him or johnny depp and how "hot" they are. People shouldn't need that many threads dealing with actors just because they are good looking. One should be more then enough.

Also, comparing freddy, jason and olrando bloom is ludicrous, they are both franchise characters who's fan base demands sequels. They have been around for 20 years now, and still managed to stay popular, they are gods amongh horror characters. They are making movies still because of their importance to the horror genre. They are not relying on looks to bring in money, they are relying on 2 very well known, and well respected names in the horror genre.

Again, this comparison is ridiculous.

ahaetrkarykl
well i just want to say that i kind of agree with the guys when they say that orlando wouldnt be as famous if he didnt have his looks. i dont think hes that good of an actor and i think his looks really had a huge impact on his career. but i also think that the movies he has been in have all been good and so i like him from the awesome movies he was in. i mean lotr, potc, black hawk down (i didnt know he was in this until a while later either). i do think its kind of silly to bash his looks but thats just my opinion. overall i think hes an ok guy

BackFire349
I dislike anything that is grossly over rated, this goes for movies, actors, bands, ect.

Ironically, 2 out of the 3 movies he has been in are grossly over rated. (POTC and Black Hawk Down) Lord of the rings were great, but he had nothing to do with that.

LindsIsTightK
I never saw Pirates of the Carrabean but I never had any desire too. Personally I don't find anything very exciting about Orlando Bloom, and I'm a chick so to many people that would be surprising. If I saw him walking down the street, I wouldn't give him a second look. Hell I probly wouldn't even give him a first

BackFire349
Girl with good tastes smile

BLAH BLAH BLAH
well personally i love orlando bloom and think he is incrediably talented actor who is very good lookin and that u should all just be quiet at least the orlando bloom threads are positive not like these negative ones we should be respecting their work not dissing them if u cnat find anything good about someone then u musnt be a very good person your self so IF U AINT GOT NUFFIN NICE TO SAY SHUT YA MOUTH !

Kes
BLAH BLAH BLAH > Dont tell ppl what to do. They have as much right to star a thread as you do (as long as the subject is not repeating another thread). So they have every right to start a thread bashing actors or movies,etc.
ppl keep saying:"If you dont like the I love OB threads then dont go into them!" well if you dont like the I hate OB then dont go into them.

Corlindel
his first ever ever film, and was away from home for a year and a half doing it, I don't think you could do any better so f*** off (sorry but this has got me soo angry)

What a hell is this?!?!? stick out tongue You are getting reaaly obsessed with Orlando "sucks" Bloom stick out tongue

You are really really angry Aniron? Why?! I dont like Orlando as Legolas and I dont like his interpretation at this movie..what's the problem with my opinion??
Orlando had problems away from home?...He needed his mammy?

I am not an actor and I dont pretend to be. If i was Legolas I should be worst for sure, but it doesn't mather.
The point is that I have the right to see a well done job by an actor who is casting for a megaproduction movie.

You say you like him I say I "hate him as Legolas"...its just an opinion and i have the right to express what i want. Doesn't care if he is ugly or beauty, if he made better movies or not. I don't like him in LOTR and thats all. I was just writing about his role on LOTR and of course he didn't chosen to be blond stick out tongue

Did you read something wrote by me reporting to moderator to close the "I luv Orlando" threads? sick I think there are better reasons to close that kind of threads with pic of Orlando "away from home" in other movies.

So keep on yours please and don't bore me.

Corlindel
I forgot the quote in my last message...

Elondra
I think that it's not a bad thing to express your feelings about actors even if it's bad.I don't like Orlando in LOTR.I used to love Orlando himself but now i'm into Johnny Depp.It's my opinion and people don't have to like these people.

As far as Kes doesn't mind this thread i don't mind it.

cermiestar
i met him a few times

silver_tears
eek! lucky u cerm sad

pablo007
Silver tears you just diss FvJ cuz we dissed Orlando Bloom and I agree that Friday the 13th movies or NOES aren't good. They're not meant to be, they're meant to be entertaining which they are. And Orlado is just succesful because girls think he's good looking. And if you don't like my I hate Orlando thread don't go into it, I never go into I love orlando or I love johnny ones. And I think the other threads are silly, and I'm not dissing the members that start them.

silver_tears
i dont actually love actors........no need angel
itll never happen so why bother..........
i am attracted to him though because he does look good stick out tongue
and if ur not then fine but some people are saying that they are just silly little girls and such.......what about all the guys who do the same thing with female actors

BackFire349
Some of you people need to learn how to take people disliking your favorite actors. Grow up.

CandyKoRn
I've said many times before my opinion of Orlando.

I just think he's hot.. that's it.

BackFire349
Well there aren't like 10 threads roaming around dedicated to actresses we may think is hot.

Corlindel
Yeap...Hot was the summer here where I live. Maybe we shall speak about that raver

CandyKoRn
LoL...

I didn't mean literally.. and I hate Sarcasm stick out tongue

plenTpak52
It's posts like this that make closed-mided, love struck airheads write posts like this

say "Yea, well, you're just mad because...I'm right embarrasment"

Did anyone notice how the people who love Orlando Bloom say the exact same stuff?

Corlindel
But I mean it...and I love a good sarcasm...without prejudice for anyone of course... stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jerry.gif Jerry

I am endlessly amused by this thread!!! And all of your replys....some people love Orlando, some dont, some love Johnny, others dont.....why do you care if someone you've never met before hates orlando....I dont care that people dont like Johnny Depp....to me hes a extreamly talented actor and musician...same for Orlando, if you like him...cool, if you dont, great, more power to ya! But you do contribute in the Orlando making threads, by starting a thread like this, you are re-enforcing a topic about orlando....see, talking about him now! big grin Its nice that you are all expressing what you feel, and i respect that...
There is only one thread about Johnny Depp where we share pics and quotes and recomend Johnny films and stuff.....
And one semi-Orlando one..... blink

plenTpak52
See? What did I tell you?

BackFire349
There are several threads that have been degraded to a picture-fest of orlando and johnny, even if they didnt start out that way.

CandyKoRn
bleh, Orlando is an actor .. in movies.. this is a movie forum..

just get over it.. the amount of " I hate Orlando" threads that are accumalating are taking over the "I love Orlando" threads now..

it's getting way out of hand..

though, I'm enjoying it, carry on big grin

BackFire349
Yes, he is an actor, that doesn't make it neccessary to have numerous threads about how "hot" he is. I don't see why one isnt enough.

Actually this is the only anti orland thread in this forum.

plenTpak52
we aren't ONLY talking about Orlando. Well, literally, we are, but mainly we are talking about how rediculous it is to: a) Make more than one topic about any specific actor's looks (even one is too many), and b) Think that person is some sort of acting god, just because you think they are hot.

Corlindel
I hate who hates the people who hates...something...grunnpff...there is not sun out there...no waves and the week-end just beggined. I think I shall go out to love the people who love to be loved instead of stay here.

stick out tongue

CandyKoRn
How many times do I have to repeat myself on this?

I only think he is a hot guy.. I personally think he is a **** actor..

jeez...

Corlindel
I wish all actors were ugly so we might pay atention to their role.
Long live Bela Lugosi (is not dead)

BackFire349
Well then that means that statement wasn't geared towards you.

lil bitchiness
What do you mean by that?!

lil bitchiness
Al Pacino is...i cant find the words to describe how amazing he is!!!!! Nothing to do with looks.....

Corlindel
Al Pacino spends hollidays next to me. I had breakfast with him several times while we were talking about monkeys. Its a good guy..And maybe i shall go to the zoo tomorrow.

BackFire349
Well he actualy has talent

I don't feel its proper to mention a great like al pacino in a thread dedicated to that assworm orlando bloom.

Corlindel
The word to describe Al Pacino is scarface he is older without make up..but he is a very good guy to talk about nothing...

CandyKoRn
lol! assworm.
atleast he's an attractive assworm..

but he does get up your arse and piss you off alot... in a very indirect way..

bleh, ok I'll shut up now.

Corlindel
Yeah..Al Pacino should get really angry if he knows about this big grin

lil bitchiness
no, i was just making a point ...i dont know what plenTpak52 ment by that ''See what did i tell you'' remark......geez bro, give it a break! Dont be so Fu***ng rude to the people you dont even know!

BackFire349
Well, I think it's safe to say that you are giving plenTpak exactly what he wants with a response like that.

lil bitchiness
True...you're right BF....

big grin I love orlando bloom. i think hes sooo hot, ive never seen any of his movies, but i dont care, cos hes hot! big grin

BackFire349
Judging somebody soley on their looks, beautiful mentality.

lil bitchiness
ok..i kinda hoped people would detect sarcasm... obviously i was wrong blink

CandyKoRn
nah.. it's hard to detect sarcasm through text, unless it's highly stupid..

(which is a compliment btw stick out tongue)

BackFire349
It's hard to detect sarcasm in a statement that many dumb girls have actually said numerous times.

lil bitchiness
number 1....i have seen Orlando's films...i have seen POTC at least...geez, how many times did i mention that before.....
number 2 i dont even think Orlando is hot..i was making a point...GEEZ!!
blink

BackFire349
Thats great, i didn't mean to imply that you were dumb or anything, i was merely telling you that many other girls do have that mentality. So it is hard for me to tell whether or not that was sarcasm or not.

lil bitchiness
And thats why i mentioned Al Pacino..i was making a statement that looks has nothing to do with good acting....blink i thought i was pretty clear....
Calling me dumb...not very nice BF

lil bitchiness
big grin

lil bitchiness
Yeah....thats cool!

BackFire349
I WAS NOT calling you dumb, i was calling girls who actually have that mentality dumb.

CandyKoRn
uhh... hmm...

lil bitchiness
OK!!!!! My reply got posted after yours and i didnt see it!

BackFire349
fair enough.

BackFire349
Too get back on topic. I agree with pablo that orlando looks like a chick, at least in LOTR.

lil bitchiness
This sure stoped being about Orlando.....lol
I think he should get a difficult role to play...then we could decide if hes good actor or not...
like Leo DiCaprio..he was worshiped by almost every girl i knoew...but he was a good actor (Whats Eating gilbert grape) he was so good in that part..i think Orlando should have part like that..or the Basketball Diaries...then we could judge i recon!

BackFire349
Yeah, that would be interesting.

lil bitchiness
He does have feminen look....thats what makeshim cute as well!

BackFire349
Since when is looking like a chick attractive to girls that aren't gay?

CandyKoRn
Because stereotypically, men who are 'manly' tend to be aggressive and dominent.. so a man who looks more 'feminine' makes you feel safe..

It's all subconcious.

lil bitchiness
no, not necesseraly(sp)blink cos thats what makes him look like a nice clean boy you wanna take to meet your mom....i dont think he looks like a girl, i think he just has feminen kinda thing about him...somewhere....

BackFire349
In his pants probably.

lil bitchiness
lol big grin

lil bitchiness
you never know....he could have a good equipment.....

Kes
Indeed it was stick out tongue Its still hot big grin

lil bitchiness
Its cold in England sad

Kes
lil> sad Isnt it always.

Let me just clear something. There is 1 thread about Johnny Depp, then there are several threads about his movies. So no there arent tons of threads about how hot he is. Sometimes a post saying he looks hot pops up of course but thats it. Then theres a thread comparing Johnny to Orlando. Thats it.
Oh and no more airhead comments!

lil bitchiness
Yeah...thats what i sadi..i think they are more arguing about Orlando threads...there arent many of them.....are they? only semy Orlando one....blink

AnakinFan
pablo007 Gigolo I hate Orlando He looks like a girl ---

and blah blah for the rest of the whiners - that you can "hate" a person for their appearance is inane. Perhaps I could understand your not liking the persons acting skills but to say "I hate" is a sign of the times we are living in.

Orlando Bloom is an attractive man in costume - out he looks like any other skinny man. Johnny Depp is a good looking man, if you take that cigarette out of his face. As Depp gets older he becomes a better actor and thats all I care about. As for Bloom he hasn't had any real dialogue to allow me to form an opinion of his acting talents.

Perhaps I won't fit in, I can't bring myself to hate anyone.

lil bitchiness
you'll fit in.......just speak your mind.... *mummbles* Silly english cold its making me cold.... mad

I think they hate orlando's threads....and..well orlando...maybe cos he gets so much attention for doing so little blink

o kiMMii o
its just that people r sick of 100 threads bout johnny and orlando.....
i mean its gets annoying but i dont really care.....
i use 2 be obsessed with orlando for about 2 months but that so long ago
his not very fasinating...but he has the real good looks! also i think he just needs more roles 2 improve his skills.....

CandyKoRn
I think he's still a newb to the industry ... and he's been shoved into these big movies with big names..

So he's hyped up, but for what? It's the big names that make him...

oh, and his looks stick out tongue

o kiMMii o
yeh thats right lol

BackFire349
There are four threads about Hot actors, most of which is about orlando and johnny.

pablo007
EXACTLY, I wouldn't have said anything if there weren't many of those threads.

Kes
I only know 2 threads, 1 is a poll, about hot actors. Yes most ppl say JD but if you look there is also talk about other actors.
I'll close the poll its done anyway.

pinksuezo
the only thing i dislike was the shield surfing scene in the two towers battle.... way too made up.

pablo007
Anyway, Orlando and his acting suck

lil bitchiness
I dont think he has had that many chances to prove himself....something dramatic rather than action would kinda give the idea....
You know what would be really ironic....if he won an oscar years from now....

BackFire349
He probably doesn't have that depth as an actor to do drama.

lil bitchiness
Maybe you're right...but i still think he should get a part in a really 'hard to play' drama part.....
like i mentioned before Leonardo DiCaprio is a great actor...im sure ppl will appreciate him years from now....
Can you imagine Orlando staring in a film like 'I am Sam' or 'Awaking'(with Robert De Niro and Robin Williams...such an amazing film..makes me cry every time) or even.....Titanic...he might have got away with that part....maybe not...blink

badkittykitty
I dont hate him but I think some ppl around here build him up way way to much.

AnakinFan
the only thing i dislike was the shield surfing scene in the two towers battle.... way too made up. so did you watch the making of that scene? He actually did that scene. It was not CGI it was Bloom. He has a harness on but that was it. Get ready Jackson has another "Legolas" special in Return of the King.

I'm not sure about Bloom ever winning a Oscar, this fame thing is freaking him out, even talks about retiring or not making so many movies.

Leonardo is a great actor ?
Not only no but heck no. He has the ability to be a great actor. We've seen it. He was great in Whats eating Gilbert Grape but he walked through Beaches, Titanic (poser role) The Mask. He was good in Gangs of New York and darn good in Catch Me If You Can.. but great no.

Russell Crowe is great. Johny Depp took a movie about a Disney Ride and made it a worth while flick to watch. POTC still had some lame parts. The the teenie bopper captain that Sparrow gave a ship too, now that was stupid.

Orlandos popularity will rise again after ROTK then ebb with Troy and rise again with POTC2 after that I figure he will fade into the wood work.

Now as for Hayden Christensen.. we will see after Shattered Glass ...

BackFire349
Russel Crowe is not great. He is worse then leo or orlando.

lil bitchiness
erm...ok, so according to you....yeah, he certanly isnt worse than Orlando....For Whats eating Gilbert Grape Leonardo got nominated for a oscar, and that was so early in his carrer(sp)!!!
Leonardo may not hsve had great rolles receantly...Catch me if you can was good... but he is a good actor....When Orlando gets nominated for an oscar, then we can talk about it!

Kes
Man in the Iron Mask, The (1998) .... King Louis XIV/Philippe
Marvin's Room (1996) .... Hank
Basketball Diaries, The (1995) .... Jim Carroll
Quick and the Dead, The (1995) .... The Kid
What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993) .... Arnie Grape
This Boy's Life (1993) .... Toby

I think you should watch this movies and you'll see how good an actor he is.
Aside from Quick and the dead, not really much acting involved but its a fun movie wink

The writers did that not Johnny. He's character is great but its not the only great character. What really makes that movie is the special effects and the script.

lil bitchiness
GO KES!!!!!!

pablo007
Leonardo had a girl face as well but atleast he can act.

o kiMMii o
kes! Arnie Grape
This Boy's Life (1993) ?! is this any good?!

AnakinFan
backfire -Russel Crowe is not great. He is worse then leo or orlando

Nominated for The Insider, Gladiator and A Beautiful Mind won Oscar for Gladiator - he is a great actor

Kes I've seen all his movies. I think his best acting is yet to come. I can't wait to see The Aviator. He walked through the Man in The Iron Mask and the boat was the star of Titanic. I am a fan of Leo but I'm not blind either.

lil bitchiness what? who knows what kind of actor Orlando is? He hasn't had a chance to act. He's never carried a movie. He's only spit out one liners "quoting Orlando" Some where down the road we may find out what kind of actor he might turn out to be.

Kes -The writers did that not Johnny. He's character is great but its not the only great character. What really makes that movie is the special effects and the script.
According to Bloom - it was hard to play along side him, he took this character and made it his own. The director saw it one way and Depp just sort of turned it into this Keith Richards character. - In fact Depp did create Jack Sparrow.

ahaetrkarykl
ya your right on that one AnakinFan johnny depp did create captain jack sparrow. i thought it was really creative. i loved how he based jack on keith richards. you could really tell.

i personally think leo is a really good actor. i think he got a little off track after titanic because that was so horrible but i hold him in high regards

i agree that we dont really know that much about orlando's acting abuility. hes been ok in all of his films but he hasnt given me goose bumps or anything. i did like all of his films though. it will be interesting to see where he goes

BackFire349
Russel Crow sucked in gladiator, he simply was monotone the whole movie, terribly over rated, should not have won that year

Beautiful mind he was a little better in. But it's very easy to play a mentaly freakish man. Many people have done it, better then he has.

From what i remember he wasn't anything special in the insider.

People like you need to realize that just because someone wins oscars they aren't automatically great. Many crappy, over rated actors/actress' win oscars they simply don't deserve. Russel Crowe is one of them.

lil bitchiness
AnakinFan < If you go and have a look on a previous page, thats what i have been saying...Orlando has not had many chances to prove himself! But you cannot go and compare Orlando and Leo DiCaprio, simply cos there is no competition...Leonardo is a GREAT actor....
i was simply stating that even in his early carrer he got nominated for an oscar and he did a damn good job in 'Whats eating Gilbert Grape' and 'Basketball Diaries' as well as many other.....

Kes
Arnie Grape is his character in "Whats eating Gilbert Grape?"
I think there was an Oscar buzz on that 1 (for DiCaprio) He's good in it.
This Boy's life is a movie he has with DeNiro, I saw it sometime ago its pretty good. He's good in it.

Kes
I disagree with BF, I think he deserved it for The Insider,dont remember who actually won that year blink He didnt deserve it for Gladiator.
As for A beautiful mind I agree with BF its easy to be crazy, specially if the person is still alive and you can talk and watch the really thing. But him winning wouldnt be any dif then when Geoffrey Rush won for Shine.
Don't get me wrong he was great in it but the person he(Geoffrey Rush) plays is alive so...its imitating.

I think he was good in The man in the Iron Mask. But I guess he can do better. As for the bad movies, every actor has bad movies. Hell Al Pacino is in Gigli messed

Yes he did the character. But like I said the movie has other great characters. Him wobbling around wouldnt make it funny, what he says helps a lot.

aniron
okay whats with your life story? lol
1= I am getting angryu because I don't see how ppl can h8 someone they don't know I really don't get it.
2=I don't think u or anyone else that -apparantly-h8 him could do any better.
3= I was just stating that he was away from home because he said in the lotr dvd that it was hard leaving his sis and mum behind (Im not going into that 'cos its his business and wont say anymore)
4= U cant say that u have a right to see a good actor when so much more ppl than all of u "orlando bloom haters" put together and multypiles ten times love him and think that he is a good actor.

so u can all huddle together and talk about how jelouse you are of Orli and how sad u r hating someone for no good reason, I am not going tow ast energy explaining my winning case!!

AnakinFan
lil bitchiness - comparing Orlando to DiCaprio
I didn't start that post I was replying to it. It is unfair to compare the two them together. DiCaprio has been acting a lot longer. I think I am a bit hard on Leo because Whats Eating Gilbert Grape was so good then he did a series of walk throughs, that was a bummer. No one can really say what type of actor Bloom will be yet.

backfire People like you need to realize that just because someone wins oscars they aren't automatically great. Many crappy, over rated actors/actress' win oscars they simply don't deserve. Russel Crowe is one of them.
People like me? What do you know about me? I post a reply that doesn't agree with you and now your my shrink? Russell Crowe was A Beautiful Mind - the fact he didn't win a Oscar when everyone else did that was involved with the movie did shows, what a farce the Oscars are.

ahaetrkarykl - Thanks for the friendly post.

I'm not asking for people to agree with me, I just posted my feelings but the "people like you" was attacking and thats tacky.

Kes
aniron> Its not a winning case mate. Everyone has his/hers opinion, just because lots of ppl like him doesnt make him good. Most ppl who like him do so cos he's "hot" and thats the whole point of this thread.
Hate is a very strong word but this flavour of the month, as BF calls it, is a bit annoying.

AnikanFan>Nobody is attacking. BF just means lots of ppl think that an Oscar automatically makes someone a good actor.

pablo007
It doesn't matter how long you've been acting, sure you learn a thing or two with time but if you have talent it's shown since the beggining.

AnakinFan
Kes - he doesn't know me so the statement "People like you" was a bit premature.

pabloo - granted. Orlando Bloom has done "wonders" with his facial moves, he has generated interest. He took Legolas and made him more interesting in the movie than in the book. I am interested in his career, as I am in Hayden Christensens. I'm going to see Shattered Glass, he's getting good reviews and that should quiet all those that picked him as last years worse actor as for Bloom who knows because Troy still won't show his acting skills, he'll be a front man for Pitt. But I like both actors.

Kes
yes but its an expression. he's a cool guy. you'll see big grin

hayden caught my attention on a tv series..horizont i think. He's good with drama but sometimes overdoes it which looks corny.
If he's able to get rid of to that "nobody loves me I'm a ****ed up teen thing" he could became a good actor.

pablo007
more interesting than in the book, what are you smoking ? he's acting sucks.

pablo007
"ACTING"

AnakinFan
pablo007 what are you smoking

I don't smoke, anything - nice retort

error in replying to you, won't happen again.

However might I sugguest you learn to smoke the peace pipe? sad

KidRock
the only reason orlando bloom is as popluar as he is is because all the little girls are so crazy about him

look at some of the peoples names on these boards "ILOVEJOHNNY" "ORLANDOS GIRLFRIEND" "DEPPSLOVESLAVE" ect ect

jacksparrow22
IF JOHNNY LOOKS LIKE A GIRL THEN YOU MUST OF BEEN LOOKIN AT YO MAMA FOR TOO LONG IF YOU THINK A GIRL LOOK LIKE THAT mad

jacksparrow22
i just had to say that....i love yo mama jokes Happy Dance

Kes
Sounds like bashing to me.
So lets keep the comments on the actors and not other members.

pablo007
I have no problem with Johnny Depp since he does know how to act but Orlando doesn't.

CandyKoRn
Anakinfan, what's your sig from?

it's very lag-worthy.. stick out tongue

BackFire349
I said people like you because your sole defense for him being a good actor was that he won academy awards, as if that was your sole basis for your thoughts. Oscars are always over rated these days, most actors who win don't deserve it anymore. (Julia roberts, russel crowe, halle berry)

The Adrian brody was the last winner who i thought actually deserved it. He was great in the pianist.

~fuoco~
hate is such a strong word, and you don't even kno the bloke...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>