Romper Stomper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
another great movie has russel crowe in it and it about white power but this time it is against the japenase or some sort of asian and it is a good movie has some cool parts in it but still doesnt hold a candel to american history x and also another good movie that is race related is called higher learning wich i will post a thread about just to see if ne one has seen it

Kes
I was going to rent this movie but my friend says it sucks.
Since we kinda like the same movies I think I'll pass this 1.

DeNiro
it was alright but not a worth well movie to ever buy still i would just check it out ocne if u get a free rental

tabby999
Anyone else love this movie. The look of it had aged a little, but thats to be expected. personally i think this is Russel Crows finest roles, very powerfull and well done. 9/10 for me and a worthy addition to my dvd collection

Myth
I was disappointed in this film. It was alright but a lot of the riot scene was just mindless. If you've seen and liked The Warriars, then maybe you'll like this too. I personally found Romper Stomper alright and The Warriars to be horrible.

jaden101
romper stomper is a film of 2 halves much like 28 days later is...it starts of really strong and then the plot seems to just fizzle out and plod along to an unfitting end....

papabeard
Yeah its quite good, saw it about 12 years ago though.

tabby999
it has been around for a while. i'm wondering how much deniro watched the movie if you cant specify the actual group the gang fight. and while the second half does seem a little contrived, its still a bloody fine movie

K.Diddy
Originally posted by tabby999
Anyone else love this movie. The look of it had aged a little, but thats to be expected. personally i think this is Russel Crows finest roles, very powerfull and well done. 9/10 for me and a worthy addition to my dvd collection

Great movie, I wanna get it on dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.