Higher Learning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
a kinda of a differnt movie this one is also based on racial issues but it takes place ina colege u have many groups in this movie umm girls that have been abused by rape etc also a white power group and a black power group but they dont practice it as much as the white people do umm it is kinda of a relaistic movie and what can happen when people have bad ideas u know what i mean like the other school shootings around the country and it also has the guy that plays morpehus from the matrix

nazgulinthedark
? i got lost have way through that paragraph..

DeNiro
ok this movie is about rasism in todays schools this one being a colege there is a white power group, a black power group but the black power group does not practice black power as much as the white power group practices white power. so in the end this is a spoiler one of the white power group members shoots and kills i think two black people then takes his own life at the end good movie and very realsitic

Cool Black
This movie sucked

SaTsuJiN
lol.. if you found white or black people THAT ghetto in college you just need to move outta town. I've been to two colleges and aint nuthing like that going down rofl

but the movie was interesting, however not realistic in the least

ChinaNiki
when it was made there were colleges in the news in my area that had a lot of racial tension. and the sniper shots from the tower were realistic because there was a school (Texas A&M, i think) where someone climbed a clocktower and started shooting students

DeNiro
too bad there r whackos in the world that mess it up for everyone else u know i mean why would u fuuckin do that i mean wow how horribel

SaTsuJiN
Naturally it had to be a southern state, most of them still dont like black people (or northern white people for that matter). Whenever you say "Thank you" down there, they reply with "UHUH!!".

ChinaNiki
actually i don't think the clocktower shootings were racially motivated

and not all southerners are idiots, but they tend to be portrayed that way

although there is still a lot of racial tension in many places, but you can find that up north too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.