TombRaider Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Did anyone download this? I did and I have to say I was VERY disappointed.

There wasn't much new footage than appeared in the teaser, though there was a lot more dialogue.

Have to say that it does look like it will be a great film, though I'm not sure Angelina has really been able to carry off the voice we know and love from the games.

razman
I just download it now, here are the links.

The teaser was much better, and more fast-paced. Although I'm still looking forward to the film.

jellabon
I liked it. Although the first had better music cool

Whats the name of the woman who plays Lara Croft?

zed
Its Angelina Jolie and she was previously in "Gone in Sixty Seconds", "Girl Interrupted" and in "Hackers" if you can remember that film.

She also starring in "Original Sin" with Antonio Banderas, which is to be released later this year. Download the trailer by clicking HERE

JediOasis
I can't wait to see this movie. Angelina Jolie is very attractive, now we have to get this Billy Bob guy out of the way evil face

ratcat
Yeah, but she doesn't have Lara's "assets" eek!

Zereil
Cmon the film will either be reasonable or pap but will still be watched for the primary reason that teenage kids buy the game, cos thats the closest they can get to playing with a girl of that fine upstanding character...

finti
Her best part in my mind is Bone collector.
Tomb Raider what a laugh, never played the game of the womanized Indy.

Zereil
The first one was entertaining but metihnks they milked it just a little too far. Especially given she died in the fourth one and then came back for a fifth... sory if I spoiled the ending for some...

zed
Jolie was really good in Girl, Interrupted. And really really REALLY crap in that sh*t film 'Gone in Sixty Seconds'

ratcat
I'm looking forward to Tombraider. Girl, Interrupted is on Pay-per-view on Sky, is it worth watching or should I wait a couple of month til they stick it on premier?

zed
I would say its up to you, I would probarly get it on DVD/Video.

Heres a synopsis of the film

I would give the movie 7.5/10, thats very good in my ratings, not as generous as RC

ratcat

Dim
It was a good film..but Jolie seems to play the same smarta$$ roles over and over again.

I did think the Tomb Raider trailer looked cool though..but I wondered what you guys though of her accent. It sounds fine to me but I'm not British.

ratcat
From what I've heard, it fiots the Lara character, but it's quite plainly the American take on a British accent....

ratcat
Well, I've only played the games a little, but I do like what I have seen of this film so far.

stupid
I'm not a fan of the games, and I have to say that this film looks really bad. mad

zed
All the game-to-movie conversions have been crap so far, there's no logic in making an interactive game into a movie.

The whole point of a game is that the user is involved, and 'Tomb Raider' was good because of the puzzle solving, not really the storyline.

The whole game-to-movie is just to bring in the large gaming crowd into the cinemas, for big bucks.

ratcat
But Angelina is a Fox! big grin

silver_tears
eek! Old thread alert!!
But I love tomb raider and Angelina too yes

burlyman
blink ytf did you bump this

silver_tears
felt like it stick out tongue just searching the last page of this forum eek!

Julie
tomb raider: Cradle of Life was good.

stinkfist462
no it wasnt .. it was sooo boring i fell asleep before any story actually happened

silver_tears
I saw it four times and loved it embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.