The Scooby Gang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

razman
Have you guys seen these pics of the Scooby Gang?
http://www.comingsoon.net/previews/images/Scooby5.jpg
http://www.comingsoon.net/previews/images/Scooby1.jpg
Why on earth are they wearing shoddy wigs???

ratcat
I'd heard they were gonna do that. Very disappointing.

jellabon
Is this a low-budget movie? I didn't know SMG did those sort of movies.

ratcat
I hear that it's quite a respectable budget.

I also heard that Scooby was going to be a 100% CGI character. Anyone know if this is true?

zed
Yep its true, Scooby is going to be CGI, as studios couldnt find a talking dog, that could act. laughing out loud

But the CGI version of Scooby is going to arrive when they go into post-production as their still filming in Aussie land.

ratcat
Is the CGI dog gonna have any influence from the cartoon version?

razman
More than likely. Are there any pics of the dog?

It might have been better if they decided to use a cartoon overlay of scooby.....but that would defeat the purpose of the live-action movie...

Zereil
Regardless of the Budget, unless they do something akin to what they did to the Bradey Bunch and do a mocking Homage to the gang then it will be a complete corruption and destruction of the franchise. As we are on the Scooby gang, personnaly in the second incarnation I like Willow the best on the grounds that she is an effective witch and talented at research oh and gorgeous. As to the original I'd have to stand with Shaggy simply because he was a very good coward, similar to how you always understood Erik in Dungeons and Dragons...

ratcat
Hmmm, stretching the Buffy link a little there to oggle the delightful Alyson Hannigan.

Zereil
Ah remember Xander always reffered to the group as the scooby gang, and besides who says I oggle, whats Ush been saying hmm?...

D-120
Man... I heard about the NEW SCOOBY MOVIE quite a while ago, glad I came here otherwise I woulda forgeten, any1 know hwo close ethey are to being done with production? Ok OK if anyone is thinking... Boy this dude sucks at posting.. I understand but Im sure you guys know about how it is to be new in the comunity!!!

Tim smile

ratcat
Sorry Zereil, but I seem to remember that this isn't the first time that Alyson Hannigan's name has come up.

GroundedAgain
i am a kid from the future telling you everything turned out just fine- the dog loox almost real the gang looks pretty damn close to the cartoon one. it was also a big summer hit!

Kes
Man this thread is old!!!
Lol I actually hated the movie thou.

More like The scooby gang BANG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.