Jet Li Films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movie_freak
what are your favourite Jet Li Films??

Mine are
Kiss of the Dragon
The One
Romeo Must Die

ragesRemorse
He's a fine martial artist, it's a shame he makes poor movie desicions, if it werent for this i'd say he could be a lasting action star. He also needs to stay away from wires. I like "the one" thats a great sci/fi flick, and kiss of the dragon is a actually a really good movie with an example of how good his movies could be if he would stay away from wire action

FLICKNAVY
Fists of Legend is my fav Jet Li flick

Darth Vicious
I think he needs to do better movie, Kiss of Dragon, The One, Romeo Must Die, Cradle 2 da Grave looked real good on the trailers which is why i went to see them but after i did they left me the same, i mean i like his fighting styles but the plot of the movies are weak, ill have to check his japanese films to see if they are any better but to me i liked Lethal Weapon 4 the best, he kicked ass and didnt talk too much.

movie_freak
U mean his chinese films??
If so you should watch "Once upon a time in China" series

ragesRemorse
i lost respect for jet li after doing such a horribly despicable movie such as cradle to the grave.

vvvrulz
Lethal Weapon Four. His other hollywood movies were quite pathetic really. In LW4 he kept the cheesy dialogues out and stuck to being the badass that he should be. Particulary enjoyed him clobbering Mel Gibson.

Rogue Jedi
twin warriors is by far his best movie.....it has michelle yeoh in it also.

ragesRemorse
kiss of the dragon was a good movie that diddnt hide its exaggeration

SystemicAnomaly
I like his Chinese films; acctually, I think he acts better in his several early Chinese films.

LeAtHerRFace
Fist Of Legend is a GReAT MOVIE!. Also my other favorites are Cradle 2 The Grave and Kiss Of The Dragon. There is also another movie comming out in 2004 and Im kinda looking forward to it. Its called *Hero*.

roberto
you guys havent seen hero,
trust me it make crouching tiger look like gilgi!!!!!

Kes
Moving to celebs forum.
Moving--moved

SaTsuJiN
fist of legend was his best. All his ghetto licious films are pure trash

'the one' was pretty cool. but there was too much yap yap and not enough boot cramming

Kes
Been thinking *damn where did that smoke come from?!blink*
Since this is discussing is movies I think it should be in Movie Discussion.
moving--moved

ragesRemorse
i heard he his being persued for dragonballZ. All i know is that Jet li needs to start making better career descions or he will fade away. This is a shame he does have a movie screen presence. He should take more risks, maybe take some more english classes so he can have better starring roles. I think kiss of the dragon was the only good jet li movie where he plays a good guy. The one was great because he was such a good bad guy

SWSsuperfan
i liked cradle 2 the grave!

SWSsuperfan
or cradle the grave 2..or whatever

Dirty Vader
He looked cool as the chinese triad in Lethal Weapon 4, especially when
he uses the AK-47 to kick everyone's ass while protecting his brother.
Hope there's going to be a Lethal Weapon 5. Will there be one?

forumcrew
he should of done matrix! screw the money it would of helped his career he should of took the offer and been seraph.. allthough seeing keanu fight jet li and not getting his ass kicked would disgust me

Dirty Vader
A film with Jet Li, Jackie Chan and Michelle Yoah all in the cast would be great.

GISKA
J have read somevere that there is making a movie with Jet Li and Morgan Freman, it promises to be a very interesting movie.

kyshe_23
I LOVE JET LI (OR LEE) love

ESP SINCE HE DOES HIS STUNTS AND HE'S A REAL MARTIAL ARTS EXPERT. though i have to be honest, some of his movies aren't that good.

BUT I LOVE THESE:

ONCE UPON A TIME IN CHINA (all of it-series)
KISS OF THE DRAGON
LEATHAL WEAPON 4

shake zula
jet li's american movies are really not that great. and so are jackie chan's. but if you look at both of these actors' film history, the movies they made in hong kong are far more superior in acting and fighting. mostly because they're both comfortable with speaking and understanding their own laguage (jet li's english is way more understandable than jackie's though). and i also think that having difficulty speaking english depletes so much of the emotion out of their acting...

the best one i have to recommend is fists of legend. watch it int he original version though. dubbing sucks.

jeffer_wrote
i just watched Black Mask on DVD, and he's awesome, as always. I liked him best in HERO, and his older films. The American films he's done...well, i liked them less, altho he's got the moves to compensate...

i am actually looking for the film Bodyguard from Beijing...anyone seen that? i haven't and it irks me....smile

shaber
I have seen Kiss of the Dragon smile It was watchable, which is a step up from many movies of its genre smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.