Ice Cube as the new XXX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cool Black
Your thoughts about Cube as the new XXX...it is a done deal. smokin'

Tex
I'm not gonna see it, so its no big deal to me, but I like him on Law & Order SVU!

Cool Black
huh Uhmmm that's ICE-T. Ice Cube was in Barbershop and those Friday movies

G-Unit
EDIT

Kes
G-Unit >Stop posting insults!

G-Unit
EDIT

loserib
he might be ble to pull it off hes an allright actor

DeNiro
ice T he is really old though i mean he is going to suck at being XXX they should have vin do it again

Kes
G-Unit I mean it.

SaTsuJiN
Ugh, after the first pile of garbage that was xXx, I don't think I want to be barraged with rediculous dialogue, and 26 slow mo camera angles of the same stunt happening over and over again before the movie decides 'omg, we forgot about the rest of the movie' until another stunt like that happens. Maybe for the ladies it was good cuz of Vin, I didnt find it cool whatsoever sad

Tex
G-Spot should be banned for daring to insult The Fabulous Tex! stick out tongue

Cool Black
Once again it's ICE CUBE!!!
I'm starting to think some people think all black people look alike embarrasment

silver_tears
i like ice cube yes
loved chill factor big grin
hope he does a good job big grin

pablo007
Isn't chill factor with cuba gooding jr. ?

BackFire349
I doubt it can be any worse the the original XXX

Terrible.

silver_tears
wait a sec is it messed lost again
oh well may be then disregard that post...........
apparently i dont know who ice cube is embarrasment meh oh well
ill still see it yes

buffymitch
If he wants to do that he should not play in xXx
that won't do the job.

Evil Dead
What's sad is that Ice Cube is primarily a ganster rapper..........yet his acting abilities are 100% greater than Vin Diesel's. Atleast he can deliver a line......without stopping between words as he reads it off of a cue card.

Now why would they want to go and cast a fat guy as the lead in an action movie?...................

BackFire349
He's probably the only actor that would agree to do a sequel to the horse crap that was XXX

roberto
heres an idea, dont make a XXX sequel at all, and give the money to homeless people instead!!!

Evil Dead
screw the homeless.......if they want money, let them get jobs........give the money to me.

G-Unit
hah hah hah hah my new name is going to be jay_n_silentbob

Kes
G-Unit aside form your post having nothing to do with the thread your TITLE was unacceptable. Stop insulting members!

lil bitchiness
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
!!!! Vin Diesel suits that part...they cannot do one wioth out him...whats wrong with everyone?!?!?!?!
Fast and the furious and now XxX...
GRRRRRRRRRRR Vin Diesel should be re-appointed if he alredy hasnt been to be Xander again!!!!!!!!!! mad

Evil Dead
Vin Diesel should be reappointed to a construction site as that is the only profession I believe he is suited for. It involves no brain power and no acting ability.........only muscles, which he has.

silver_tears
thats kinda mean hes only been in what 3 or 4 films and ur already judging his acting abilities.....lets see you do better big grin
and i think he did an alright job in XXX he should be xander again

slinger
I'm not saying XXX2 will be better, but it will be more interesting now that Ice Cube is in it.

Evil Dead
Let's see here.......

Pitch Black - bad

Fast and The Furious - sucked.......you know a movie's is bad when the only thing people talk about afterward is the cars that were in the movie.

Knockaround Guys - I love this movie. Diesel is okay in this movie because he doesn't have to act. He's just the big dumb guy with muscles...the enforcer......he was pretty much playing Vin Diesel.

XXX - horrid.

G-Unit
the subject says it all

Kes
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!

saucybird007
Was Ice Cube the guy from Three Kings?? What the f**k?
He's not a bad actor...dont think he could cut the part as xXx tho!!

Soz guy's don't think he can. no

lil bitchiness
No me neither...no matter how bad XxX was, Vin Diesel would suit it! The end!
In the fast and the furious, the script was bad, but he did deliver it as best as he could...i think anyway....
this part suits vin diesel, and i think he should do it...Pitch Black was NOT all that bad...

saucybird007
I agree with you LB. smile
He's not all that, but he makes the film. Its just the way he looks i guess, he plays the part well.

Nice pic of Johnny btw! love

Fire
nvm this post my bad

lil bitchiness
Ta saucybird007!!!!!! big grin

bigbadbike2
I am very disappointed that Vin Deisel isn't playing the part.

saucybird007
Anytime Lil bitchiness bunny

silver_tears
me too i liked him as XXX
and ive never seen kes pissed messed

Evil Dead
Let's just put it this way..........you will never see a Vin Diesel movie nominated for a Best Picture Oscar.

If you think Diesel's movies are good........you have bad taste, that simple. I hate Russel Crowe but he did a great job in both Gladiator and A Beautiful Mind..........he is a good actor, I simply don't like him. Vin Diesel on the other hand is not a good actor. The only role he is suited to playing is the big muscle bound moron. I could imagine Diesel playing the main character in A Beautiful Mind........Hahahaha god damn that would be funny...........

lil bitchiness
No..me neither..blink Dont wanna piss kes off...thats just rude!

Anyway..Ice Cube could NOT be Xander in XxX..it may be a crap movie, and XxX 2 may be even worse, thats why Vin Diesel doesnt wanna do it...same as Fast and the furious 2...terrible

lil bitchiness
In your opinion maybe.....
you cant tell people that they have bad taste just because they dont agree with you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.