Will Ferrel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
New Line has purchased The Salesman, a pitch by The Simpsons veteran Dana Gould to be tailored as a vehicle for Will Ferrell. The Elf star will play a slacker stereo salesman who is an inveterate liar.

In the film, his compulsive lying leaves him living with his parents and engaged to two women because he can't bear to disappoint either one. As the lies catch up to him, the salesman meets a no-nonsense girl who gets him to change his ways.

The white-hot Saturday Night Live is also being courted to star alongside Nicole Kidman in Bewitched. He has met with Kidman and likely will play hapless hubby Darren Stevens, the ad executive who falls in love with the spell-casting witch whose wacky family turns his life upside-down. Nora Ephron is looking to direct the film.

BackFire349
Will Ferrel is awesome.

ragesRemorse
this is one of those actors that grew on me. For the longest time i despised his acting. Somewhere along the way i accepted him,i htink it was after jay and silent bob. I still think his talents are very limited, he plays the same role in every film and he is deffaintly not ready for a leading role. atleast in my opinion

ahaetrkarykl
i wont argue at all that he is a great actor or anything. sure he isnt a good actor but he is so incredibly funny that it doesnt matter. maybe he does play the same character but i love that character so i guess it works out for me. i dont think he is a gifted actor but a gifted comedian. kinda like jerry seinfeld. he isnt a good actor but the show was halarious

carnage713
hes the fu***** man. "hey honey u think kfc is open this late"-frank the tank,old school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.