has ne one seen this play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i saw it in chicago it is called a mid summers night dream. written by william shakspere and it is just great it is a comedy love story and the people just made this play so cool i actully wanted to see it at least to more times is aw it with my school every one liked it ne one seen this play in chicago before

pablo007
They made a boring movie about it in 1999. Calista Flockhart, Kevin Kline and Michelle Pfeiffer were in it.

iLoVeDoDgEr128
we read the play in 6th grade...i have to agree, it was quite hilarious...but yeah the movie wasn't that good....although, if you like that you might want to check out Much A-do About Nothing (play) it's another one by Shakespeare....but i'm not sure i spelled it right.....it's supposed to be really good too....also, midsummer nights dream shows up in the end of Dead Poets Society (movie) and there's not a lot of it but the humor in the play and movie are kind of alike....

cermiestar
i saw it....several times. i've seen lots of shakespeare! (i'm a huge fan) if you like shakespear you HAVE to go to the glob in London! it's amazing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.