I saw the rough cut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tied Hiker
I'm Lucas's nephew and basically his best friend, so I'll tell you all he has told me about Episode 3. There's going to be a scene where Anikan becomes Darth Vader. It's supposed to be sick.

LanceWindu
roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tied Hiker
Here's a pillow, pal.

Tied Hiker
But seriously, Darth Vader is Luke's Father. This movie is crazy. You guys need to check out 'Star Wars' I promise if you like the 'Star Wars' threads, you will love the movie.

BackFire349
laughing out loud

queeq
Ha

Ha

Ha

We are so amused.

LanceWindu
* ponders whether to keep thread open or not *

mephistodesigns
close it, its a waste of server space.

mephistodesigns
and thats coming from me, GL's estranged long lost son and CIA spy wink

DarkJediStoops
Tied Hiker are you Mickey Suttle by any chance? geek

Lames.s.
Even Suttle is more creative than that

Julie
whatever

mephistodesigns
why don't we just ignore this thread and hope it goes away?

Darth Hater
beer

Darth Hater
What the f**k?

Darth Hater
wacko

Darth Hater
huh

Darth Hater
laughing out loud

Stuart Larkins
GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE! GET RIGHT OUT OF TOWN, ANAKIN BECOMES DARTH VADER, SHEESH THAT IS SICK, WHO WOULD WANNA SEE THAT...HMMM LOL
Really, that's so cool, my middle name was George and last name was Really, that is so cool. I guess I am the son George never wanted. you see my middle name was George, and my last name was Lucas, but that was before I got adopted. Anyway I'm not related to Lucas, and I don't believe you are either. That's really cute though, but yeah, George Lucas, lol I got adopted seriously, and that was my name, not my first, but my middle and lst, but I know my birth dad and unless George was a big black guy, then I really doubt it was him. But if he ever comes over and says he has black in him and that he is my father I will say you better darn well put me in your will than pop so we can some of that money for the stars movies lol kidding they are cool. I hope episode III doesn't blow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.