stupidest movies this year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EXnemesis
this is for the stupidest movie to cast its unwanted shadow over 2003 - 2004 or just over estimated movies u could of gone whithout seeing but still also tell me the most under estimated

nazgulinthedark
how could you put the two towers as one of the choses?! that was the coolest movie this year! I put finding nemo cause fish are stupid

khalla
I put finding nemo too cuz i hated it, it wasnt funny at all

BackFire349
Finding Nemo was the best, most original movie of the year. It was a close one between matrix reloaded and jeepers creepers. But i had to go with jeepers creepers.

slinger
Don't get mad if this is your type of movie, but it's not mine, I thought Chicago was stupid.

BackFire349
Chicag was indeed over rated.

billyboyd4ever
HOW COULD YOU PUT LOTR!!!!!! THAT WAS THE BEST!!! mad

ok sorry had to get that out....i said bad boys 2 sick:

badkittykitty
I seen 2 of the worst movies ever this year and neither is on your list,first was daredevil..what shit..I walked out right after the dumbass fight seen with the dumb ass girl...and 2nd league of of extraordinary gentlemen...except sean connery what was the deal with him and nemo had missiles but there still had problems...did anyone see sean jump out of a can going like 90miles a hour and land square on his feet like he just stepped off the porch..thats when I left this stink bomb also*ack*

jeepers creepers 2 look dumb, i didn't see it of course...ou of the movies i've seen i'd have to go with Tomb Raider 2

LindsIsTightK
My pic isn't even up there. I would have to say that Piglet's Big Movie and that terrible Hillary Duff movie was the worst movie out this year. The movies mentioned up above can't even compare to these.

BackFire349
Those are stupid kids movies, kid's movies are bad because they have to be so little kid's can understand them.

diegocala
Oh, yes, yes, yes...I want LXG on there, THE stupidest movie of this year...close to Battlefield Earth on the alltime list!

AliasNeo15
Freddy vs. Jason was a movie that wasnt bad at all, or atleast compared to wut i was expecting. I still picked it cus it was the worst out of all of them, even though Scary Movie 3 is probly the worst. Another thing, u hav to be a Matrix fan to like Reloaded. I've noticed to many people are not sophisticated enough to understand certain movies and also give a review on a movie that was to smart for themsmile

silver_tears
i love matrix reloaded it makes you think big grin
how can people say its the worst
i mean with movies like dare devil and such out there huh

BackFire349
reloaded didn't make me think. I found it to be very pretentious with it's preachy nature.

movie_freak
worst is Definately LXg..IT was sooo shit...i hate it
Well according to your pool...i have to say it's jeepers creepers 2

alic88
my 2 would have to be GIGli and MY BOSS'S DAUGHTER

ragesRemorse
Bad Boys2,
2 fast 2 furious,
Terminator3,
LXG,
Daredevil,
Bruce almigty
Underworld

some of these are worse than others, but they all reach the level of stupid dumbass,over rated Shit

Korri
exactly

it made me think angel

EXnemesis
i liked freddy vs jason i could not disclude good movies cause not every one will like them some people want like lotr 2 or reloaded of coarse i liked both of them and i also have to agree with backfire349 "little kid movies are stupid so little kids will like and understand them" and i forgot all about daredevil its so stupid i geuss i forgot about it

plenTpak52
I couldn't agree with you more. Finding Nemo was not only funny, but the story was great (I almost cried, which never happens), It was original, and it was just an overall good movie.

The Matrix is stupid because it was made only for money. They wouldn't have had a sequel if the first one wasn't so awesome. The only reason I liked it was because of the fight sequences.

But I chose Jeepers Creepers 2. I didn't see it, but it looked horrible.

Kes
True if M1 hadnt done so good reloaded and revolutions would most likelly not have been made. But the Wash. bros had it already planed.

ragesRemorse
umm matrix reloaded wasnt made just for money, it was originally planned to be a trilogy even before the first movie was being shot. Studios had the cast sign on for an additional two movies incase the movie did well enough to greenlight another two. the three movies were written as one story and broken off in sections, just as george lucas claims he did for the original star war movies. If you wanna talk about movies being made just to make money Watch the first two star wars movies. Its apparent these were not written before the last three. he just had a good idea of what he wanted to do.

Little nemo is overrated, I love disney movies. This movie just seemed to be long and boring. the humor got redundant

billyboyd4ever
never saw nemo....everybody said it was great tho...i wouldnt kno

BackFire349
The Wachowski brothers stated that they made the original strong enough by itself so that it wouldn't neccessarilly need a sequel, but they left enough open so if the original was successful they could make more.

Translation - We want your money.

plenTpak52
Umm, Lucas wrote the Star Wars trilogies separate. He planned to do sequels, but didn't because he was told the first one would flop. Then, obviously, it didn't, and the next two were made. FYI, Lucas didn't even know Vader was Skywalker's father after he wrote the first one, only while writing the second.

vvvrulz
I agree that reloaded was made for some easy cash. It was a big disappointment apart from the brilliant actions sequences (kinda exaggerrated with the neo vs smiths fight). Neo shouldnt be able to fly either i reckon, it looks too cheesy.

BackFire349
I'd also have to throw in Underworld as some utter garbage.

It was absolutely terrible

ragesRemorse
The Wachowski brothers had written a story based on original ideas and inspiration from a japenese comic book. They said that the first movie was a summary of there original story. After the release of the orginal movie the studio asked them to come up with an additional script, because the expectations of the movie was great. So great the cast were resigned for a possible sequal. The brothers said they just took the rest of there story.

Lucas said that he had originally written star wars as one giant story, and he just took the second half because it was more entertaining. I used to believe this untill i saw episode1 and episode2. I believe lucas is full of it, and was just saying this for marketing purposes. eigther way the first two episodes turned out to be nothing more than a cartoon with a horrible script that doesnt match with the previous trilogy

ragesRemorse
simple fact is that every movie is made to make money, there are very few movies ever made just to entertain. Some are worth your money but most arent worth a damn thing

plenTpak52
That is in no way true. You don't make movies to make money, you invest in movies to make money. You make movies because it is your passion in life.

That is definately one of the stupidest things i've ever heard

vvvrulz
Oh i dont know, it sounds about right to me. Its all about the cash, look at the horrendous amount of sequels released, easy money !!

plenTpak52
Thats SEQUELS. Not movies in general. Yes, most sequels are madefor money, but the originals aren't

vvvrulz
There's a point.
But there arent too many around these days who actually make movies for the passion though.

plenTpak52
Why else would you make a movie?

BackFire349
Bad movies are made for money, good movies are made because someone is passionate about them.

ragesRemorse
you think that the fact that all movies are made to make money? The writers and directors not be making them for money, but if the movie studios diddnt fund the project they wouldnt be making movies. studios more times than not invest only in movies the would believe to make money/

BackFire349
Yep, and those are usually the movies that suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.