A female Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
If this is terribly redundent please let me know, but I was interested I knowing how you guys feel about the possiblity of GL using a female Sith. I know that some people feel that she couldn't really defeat a male Jedi in a traditional lightsaber fight. However I feel that a female might fit perfectly into a manipulative, sabatour role. I could very easily imagine her messing with a Jedi's mind, especially if she's schooled in Jedi history and phylosophy.

What do you think?

theEviljedi
Dim I thought you went to bed?I love the idea of a female sith.I wanna see a Sith Witch named Darth Grimmer in your honor.Thats your JC name for theforce.net thing right?

Dim
It's Grimsonn, but that's Koreynl's invention...they just kind of stuck my pic with that name.

Grim could make sense though

Bane
Sidious
Vader
Maul

Grim?
Lure?
Who knows what GL would name her...

go to bed...

theEviljedi
yeah

theEviljedi
In the words of the celebrity Death Match ref,Good Fight Good Night.

UnknownBountyHunter
She would be referred to as a Sith Witch, maybe the Episode II select pic on the official site is a sith witch?? Who knows?? Not I said the cow.

Xizor
A sith witch would be cool, you think of old and nasty when you think of a witch. Yet make one hot, seductive and able to manipulate those Jedi fogies and you got potential for greatness.

UnknownBountyHunter
Ehh?? THAT plot seems to much like Demi Moore's Striptease. Anywhooo, a martial arts-trained, 20-something female for a Sith Witch would be nice.

Xizor
I meant she could lead to lives like Palpy. On the outside she could be a padawan spy whose a dark and seductive sweet talker. In the other an athletic sith witch.

UnknownBountyHunter
Ahhh, that makes sense.

Snarlingcur Matt Dalrymple
I'd really like to see a female Sith. That's one thing Lucas could pull off very well. No matter what you may think of Lucas, there's one thing done right in the Star Wars movies, and that's having strong female roles, not just ditsy eye candy.

Mace23
No reason there shouldn't be one. With the power of the force behind her she could be just as powerful as any male Jedi. I like the idea. She could also use stealth to slowly wipe out a great number of Jedi who wouldn't suspect her as being a part of the Sith and then take them out ninja style.

Dim
Yeah, I tend to agree. I would really like to see a female sith villian. I think if anyone could pull it off it would be Lucas...He's made some of the best villians I can think of.

I heard somewhere that the term "Sith Witch" was EU...I don't know if it is or not...does anyone else know?

UnknownBountyHunter
So far it probably is, but Sith Witch can be used in prequels.

Dim
Cool. I like the idea of her being a witch!

Xizor
She'd have to be a hot witch, otherwise it wouldn't fit the kind of character a female villian who uses the force would play.

The Maker
The Sith in Ep1 was origionally going to be a female but the drawings done were far too scary so Darth Maul was thought of. A Sith Witch doesn't follow the same rules as the other Sith so it is unlikley that Palpatine would use them.

S.J.S

King Jedi
Surely all Sith follow the same rules and code. I would also love to see a Sith Witch.

Ratcat
Wouldn't a Sith Witch be a kind of renegade rather than an integral to the Master/Apprentice thing?

Surely this is feasable, just as there must be some light sided force capable individuals who are never formally trained as Jedi, there would also be those Force capable who choose an evil livestyle and though they are not part of the Master/Apprentice model may still seek out the learnings of the Sith?

Jedi Mercenary
Sith witch, has anyone actually heard this from someone on the Off. site? Sith witch=Nightsisters of Dathomir, who also use the dark side of the force, and are also considered to be witches. Perhaps a Nightsister.

Dim
Sith Witch is a EU term...I think most people like to use it because Iain McCaig wrote Sith Witch on one of his early designs when he was trying to design Maul.

Jedi Mercenary
Sith Witch Is'nt in EU.

Dim
Well, that's what UBH said...blame him..

Okay then, it's entirely based off the fact that it was on one of the concept designs....

Jedi Mercenary
Oh, that thing with ribbons for hair?? That was rejected at first sight.

Ratcat
I think it's what they now like to call a Star Wars Urban Myth. A lot of fans liked the design and it kinda spread from there until it was being discussed all over the place.

I think you're right though, it probaly won't happen.

Dim
I don't want the sith to actually look like that. It looks like a demented demon clown child...but I do like the idea of the next Sith apprentice being female.

theEviljedi
Dement clown child.hehe

Darth Daft
Ok here's Catherine Zeta Jones as the new Sith Witch!

home.earthlink.net/~johnreggs/Story.htm

Darth Gehenna
It was given the nickname of Sith Witch, but it was in fact a design for Darth Maul. I even based my picture off that design, because I thought it was cool.

<----

Dim
I am sooooooooooooooooo glad that Catherine Zeta-Jones isn't in EP2...

Hehehe...I do like your pic, Gehanna big grin

finti
Yeah she is to well known.
What is it with this Gehanna pic South Park jedi?

noggins
I'd love to see a Sith Witch in a movie but I can't see it happpening - Dooku's gonna survive to ep3 (Aw, George - c'mon - just for one scene)

I think the design was used in the comics (Quinlan Vos goes to Dathomir and on the cover of the first ish there's a very Sith-Witchy looking character (like the old TPM designs). Probably the only way we're gonna see one though

IGOTMYBEAT
What about a somohexual Sith?

Ratcat
Why would that be relevant?

IGOTMYBEAT
It seems to me that if that's not relevant than having a Male or Female Sith is irrelevant also.

Ratcat
But there is a difference between Sex(Gender) and Sexuality. Even in our more enlightened age I am not sure that sexual orientation references are appropriate in a movie aimed primarily at the younger cinema goers.

IGOTMYBEAT
Actually, you're right. I agree. But back on topic I'd like to see a female Sith.

Darth Gehenna
Somohexual?

Ratcat
I believe the S and H were transposed deliberately in order to protect young minds.

Darth Gehenna
Aaaah, I see, but I doubt young minds would know what a homosexual is.

Ratcat
Possibly not, but the ezboard bots pic it up and they might believe it's intent was bad then the admins/mods start getting bemails telling them to delete the post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.