Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
We have permission from Ush, so post your character name, physical description and a bit about their history and personality.

Fallin Angel
kool , i want to join , i just need to make up my character

airangel429
Lady(Mykyra)Frost is a character I made in a carry on. She is a tall thin sexy woman with long sleek jet black hair that falls down to her lower back, icey blue eyes that have very high defined eyebrows arched above them and thick lucious lips.

Her robes are white with silver shimmering sparkles on them. The trimming of her robe is shimmering silver.

She was the former Head Mistress of Grenadeau Grenalies Sorcery School in Greenland and a distant relative of Sirius Black. She has been assigned as the Head Mistress at Hogwart's. After Lucious Malfoy having kept Cornelious Fudge constantly under the imperious curse and feeding him wrongful information he was removed from his position, thus Dumbledore has replaced him. big grin

She is an animagi that portrays a white tiger.

She has a very cool personality smile. Those that don't know her personally thinks she is a bit mysterious. Those that know her well know that she is very loyal, trustworthy and is always up for an adventure. It isn't wise to cross her, unless you want to be turned into ice. Her best magical ability is freeze things with her eyes.

Her favorite season is winter, where she can be found boarding on her Snotrum 2003, a snowboard broom, wherever there is fresh powder.

its_magic
my characters name is, tai rydell
hieght:6,2
eye colour:emerald green eyes
solid build bald head skin complextion is lightly tanned

tai rydell is a defense against the dark arts teacher, deputy princible
a retired aurora, animagnus which he transforms into a really large silver gorilla. His personality is easy goin but when duty calls he is stern but not harsh with a great love for qudditch. His hobbies r creating moving art and spells which r really dodgy

airangel429
oh yeah.....Lady Frost is very light skinned...almost pale and she's 5'9.

HA...i just thought of something....my character kinda reminds me of a cross between Angeline Jolie and Liv Tyler............I wasn't planning on that....LOL! rolling on floor laughing

Dracos_vanilla
My character Aileen Malfoy (for friends Yuna, Aileen or Ail, Leen etc.) She looks exactly like on pic below. She's 5'9, pale skinned (or sumthin like that:P), umm...what else. She's very friendly, intelligent, trustworthy, shy, forceful, very emotional, brave, enduring, mysterious, and every1 can tell her everything. (I think that this is all, what I have to say ab her. Oh and she's also in my siggy :Pbig grin lol)(her clothing is like this or some more wizardish (s?))

Phoenix
is VERY cool, but maybe you could make her a bit less... perfect? Give her some faults, like a tendancy to be sharp with people, or a crooked nose or something!

CandyKoRn
Can I join in?! stick out tongue

Phoenix
yeh sure!

Phoenix
I will play extras and teachers and authorities when they are needed ((will you too its magic, as we are in charge?))

Phoenix
but I will also have a character I will use, but she won't be a main character

Phoenix
Name - Tria
Stuff about her - Half Wizard, Half High Elf ((from the Forbidden Forest))
VERY Short and skinny ((only 5 foot 2)). Long white hair, pointy nose and elbows, slanted eyes and eyebrows, grey eyes and very pale. irritable and unrasonable, looked down upon by elves because she cannot manage their sorcery, looked down upon by wizards because she cannot manage many of their spells

CandyKoRn
cool, ok...

My name is Draceana, about 5.7", thin and pale.
She has Brown eyes, Long blonde hair, curly.

(I'm describing my self in r/l .. lol.. I'll post pic, too..)

She comes from a long line of wizards, The family name is, Ciryatan.
(Can I be a student? or do I have to be a teacher?)

Phoenix
How do people feel about one change, that Sirius is actually alive? If you don't want it, its no biggie, but I know a lot of eople think sirius is not dead. If we decide to have him alive, we must decide HOW he is not dead....

Phoenix
you can be whoever you like!

CandyKoRn
Okay then.. I'm a student.. umm.. hmm.. I'll be a 5th year. lol.

silver_tears
phoe can i join eek!

Phoenix
yay!! silver!!!!! ((you can take that as a yes!)

silver_tears
i already did wink happy
ill go make meself a character big grin

silver_tears
okay here she is big grin
My character would have long blondish brown hair that sweeps down her back.... beautiful shimmering blue eyes with emerald green specks..........nice build......longish legs....tanned.......a little on the taller side.......and a belly button ring yes
and shes kinda flirty and giggly as well as loyal trustworthy and a great friend as well as listener big grin shes also gets along with almost everyone and has the ability to sense who is bad evil face
shes an animagi and turns into a unicorn.........and is in 5th year big grin
her bad side is she likes to gossip embarrasment

silver_tears
oh and her special spell is she can transform into other like people big grin

CandyKoRn
hmmm.. that's abit ott silver stick out tongue

CandyKoRn
There seems to be alot of animagi's too.. Considering it is an extremely rare gift in the books....

Phoenix
yeah, silver, you'll have to choose between metamorphmagus and animagi... I would choose metamorphmagus if I were you....

and NO MORE ANIMAGI!

Phoenix
CandyKorn, how would you like to be a boss of RP as well as me and Its magic?

CandyKoRn
hmm?

Sure, If you're serious.. lol..

Phoenix
yeh, you very special and intelligent! also, I believe you are a diff timezone to me? It is 9.2o here. how about you?

Phoenix
If anyone wants to know about tria, here is a fanfic with her in...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t9473.html

silver_tears
alright i choose metamorphagus big grin
and phoe im hurt i wanna be a boss erm *hmmph* stick out tongue

CandyKoRn
You in the UK? 'Cause so am I.. lol..

Also, I've been quite vague on my character, so I can make things more interesting later on wink

Phoenix
sorry, special silver girl.... you can be canadian boss!

silver_tears
excellent *rubs hands vis a vi mister burns* evil face

Fallin Angel
here's my character
Name: Aerie Delyrn

(her pic is at the bottom)

Aerie is a kindhearted young women who is also mysterious , she mostly keeps to herself and doesn't have many friends, but she helps people when she can

Aerie is special at summoning creatures and objects , she is also good at healing spells

~i might make her a student but i don't know~

tigereyes456
i want to join!

Fallin Angel
yay , its tiger * hugs*

FallingBlue
one Q, is this based after book five? cause I havent read it yet and am not going to play if it risks ruining the story for mah

tigereyes456
hi everybody!
so my character is Li Dumbledore. usibg it from past carry ons. She is a girl about 16 transfered from canada to hogworts because her great grandfather needed her parents help with the order. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. about 5'3. and is wht i like to call a junior auror. she work for the minstry as a junior auror and posses the power of divination!

its_magic
yeh no worries you say the words and im there

its_magic
oh yeah i wouldnt mind being head of slytherin house.

CandyKoRn
Remember, try to stay realistic.
Also, it helps if you've read the books, but it isn't important smile

Phoenix
its magic has raised a good point... we four bosses need to head a house...

its magic : slytherin
CandYKorn and silver, pick one and I will be whats left. You can also have a character as well as being a head of house.

Phoenix
Please, can I have volunteers for teachers?

Phoenix
and please, people, give your characters some faults!

CandyKoRn
I guess i'll do ravenclaw.

Phoenix
ok, I will PM silver to see if she wants to do Gryffindor or HufflePuff...

silver_tears
i got gryffindor and my character does have a fualt big grin
i can add some more though big grin

Fallin Angel
u think i should make Aerie a student or something else

FallingBlue
sad did anyone even answer my Q or did I just miss where the answer was?

tigereyes456
umm li is a student that was placed in gryffindor

Fallin Angel
it doesn't seem like it is based on all the books and u don't have to read them all , so far we made up our own characters

FallingBlue
yah but i dont want them to reveal anything from book five that I dont know, so if its based after book five, or during it, i cant play, cause i havent read it yet and i dont want to hear any plot twists i havent gotten to in the book yet

Fallin Angel
well , lets hope they don't deal with book 5 in this on then , by the way , what house should my person be in ?

FallingBlue
Ravenclaw, Ravenclaw is dah coolest

Fallin Angel
hmmm , Aerie in Ravenclaw , it might work

ElmStreetFan01
Demitrius BlacK
Ravenclaw

Phoenix
Heads of Houses....

Slytherin : It's magic
Ravenclaw: CandyKorn
Gryffindor: silver tears
Hufflepuff: Phoenix

CandyKoRn
Fallingblue, I think that it won't have too much reference to book 5,
If you have any questions referring to that, PM Pheonix.

Tela<3sHaldir
Can I join?

FallingBlue
k, well ill try to get along with it, hope it doesnt ruin the book for me

Name: Will O'Conner
Hieght: 5'9"
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Jaw Length
Eye Color: Green
Over-All Appearance: Medium build, slightly tanned skin

Will was born in America and moved to Europe when he turned 10, he has now received his admition to Hogwarts and awaits attending the school with anticipation, his parents share an equal anticiapation and are wizards themselves

CandyKoRn
Your house?

FallingBlue
oh, Ravenclaw

Fallin Angel
i forgot to add this to my character , Aerie is orginally from Japan but a year after she was born , her parents brought her to England , and i might put her in ravenclaw or gryffindor what do u think

CandyKoRn
It's up to you smile

FallingBlue
depends on what kind of person she is really, i mean if shes brave or w/e she should be in gyphondoor, if shes smart/clever she goes in ravenclaw

Fallin Angel
well , since most of u guys are in ravenclaw and the others , ill make Aerie into gryffindor

Tela<3sHaldir
Namemessedonia Hubert
Hair:Long, brown
Eyes:Blue
Housemessedlytherin

Sonia is a tall and skinny slytherin. She lives with her rich parents and is a neighbor of Draco. Sonia doesn't make friend's easily and doesn't have any at Hogwarts yet. She's consider very mysterious, sarcastic, and too cynical for many. SOnia is also an anigma. Her anigma state is a bat.

CandyKoRn
I've already mentioned that Animagi' are VERY rare in the books.
So I think the same should apply for the game, though, I'd ask Phoenix (through PM) if you wish your char to be an Animagi, Ok?

Tela<3sHaldir
K then just knock that part of then.

Fallin Angel
kool character

FallingBlue
when will this start?

BOPRecruit 16
wasn't airangel429 telling me about this not long ago? so what do you people have in store for this rpg so far?

its_magic
ok people i dont think we r to far away on starting just a few more teachers and students will be great when ur in the harry potter forum try and interest others to join just to make it a little bit bigger more student for house of your choice or i possible i will talk to pheonix and see if we can do sum kind of test to see where u belong just to even out the houses and to make it a little more exciting like being sorted be the famous sorting hat. If u no likeeee just say so in my pm box or phoenixs box.

Tela<3sHaldir
I think it's magic's sorting idea is great. We should really do that.

silver_tears
we could just use a sorting hat online and post our results big grin

Fallin Angel
yea big grin

silversaber
Can I join? I'll post my character because I like doing that and I had her prepared for years now. I play with her in Role Playing Webstes that are elsewhere.

Name: Sky Black ((She is Sirius's neice. His brother married at least twice to two stupid women and Sky is a result))

Unlike most in the Black family Sky has long blond hair like the Malfoys with shimmering sky blue eyes. She is about fifteen, but at the school she attended, that is enough to graduate. She is an Auror and came to Hogwarts the same year as the new Headmaster wink for security reasons. She is not an Animagi, well she was but Phoe said no more and they are supposed to be rare as CandyKorn pointed out, but her best spell is to turn herself into a Kelpie with her wand. For those of you don't have Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them, a Harry Potter thing, a Kelpie is water horse that can transform into any creature desired. Her fault is that she is a little snobbish and she is terrified of fire.

silversaber
More later. Need to go to the mall with a friend. See ya.

CandyKoRn
Sure you can join in smile we need more people anyway ...

tigereyes456
cool everyone has such cool characters WOW! so when does it start?

Fallin Angel
yea , when does it start

silversaber
Let's wait for Phoenix, and when Phoenix comes will keep nagging Phoenix until Phoenix let's us start.

More about my character. She came from a school in France, and grew up in Paris. She likes riding horses and studied the arts with her aunt. Sky passed her Disguise (sp?) Tests, (the ones to become an Auror) with flying colors because she could turn herself into a Kelpie which can be any animal.

Fallin Angel
kool , here's more about my character

Aerie has the ability to grow wings on her back and make them ungrow when she wants too , she also loves to sing and walked into the woods.Aerie is also able to hear,speak to, and see spirits which no one else can

silversaber
Can I have a second character?

tigereyes456
Cool!
more about my character.

Li also has a huge crush on harry potter and is very hyper active( kinda like me the hyper one not harry. lol) She enjoys flying and getting into trouble, problem is one ever seem to noticed she did it.!

Fallin Angel
lol kool

FallingBlue
Some things about Will, he's deathly afraid of water and is closterphobic(sp?) meaning he doesnt like tightspaces, but other than that he is usually very dtermined and will do anything to pass, or help the ones he loves, he is also a huge fan of Quidditch and hopes to be a Keeper someday

Fallin Angel
kool , hmm , i wonder is i should let Aerie try quidditch

tigereyes456
ARE ALL YOUR CHARACTER FIRST YEARS OR WHAT?

Fallin Angel
well , my character is not a first year , but i don't know what year to put her in

tigereyes456
mine is a six year like harry and those guys!

Fallin Angel
kool , well, i guess ill make Aerie a 6th year too , maybe i should also make her have a crush on Draco lol

FallingBlue
Will is a first year, but i may make another char whos a sixth year

tigereyes456
ok

BOPRecruit 16
so, how many players are there so far and what's the plot of the game?

its_magic
kool i luv all these students they r really kool and interesting and if u have the erge for a second character i dont mind and i dont think phoenix will mind eithier but to be safe ask first and it seems we dont have many teachers so i will make another.

his name is kenny rydell younger brother of tai rydell

height:6ft
eye colour:red with green tinges
hair is snow white mohawk style.
lean build similar look of orlando bloom.

he teachers the flying lessons and has won fastest broom in the world he was a slytherin him self in his younger years and has taken on the duties as slytherins quidditch coach.

its_magic
and with the sorting idea we will all need the same address so it is accurate we wont want dogdey tests from all over the place so put some sites up for online sorting test or whateva and phoenix will take a look and deicied which is best i hope i havnt heard from her in a while!!!!!
hope she aint forgoten about us lol

its_magic
here is the best sorting hat i reckon go here and find out if you want to know i got slytherin the site is http://icehouse.7.drgons.net/sortinghat.html

airangel429
the sorting hat is a GREAT IDEA to get the houses sorted out.......but I am HEADMISTRESS! big grin

airangel429
DO WE HAVE TEACHERS??? SORRY FOR CAPS...

airangel429
nevermind about teaachers...i found them big grin

its_magic
what do u mean u found them im a teacher twice /deputy princible/head of slytherins house and defense against the dark arts teacher thats tai rydell and his younger brother kenny rydell he teachers flying lessons and coaches slytherins quidditch team. and there like the only teachers i have heard of cause i made them who else is there?

airangel429
well...when Phoenix named the head of each house...well each head of house...in the books...are teachers....so I am assuming....they need a teacher character...I know you have one and I think I read a couple others too.

airangel429
If we're allowed to play two characters...then I could play a teacher as well......??? We need a potions teacher right...or do we have one.....and an herbology one too......what else....... we have the DADA teacher...and we need one for Transfiguration too!

airangel429
OH AND MY CHARACTERS FAULTS ARE.............She is very demanding and uncooperative at times..... From her description she seems perfect...but she's not..........she absolutely hates the fact that her ears are pointy. She does her best to hide them with her long hair.

(is this better PHOE??? big grin)

its_magic
kool i get ya my character is more rugged and ruff then perfect so mine is pretty good and i reckon a little brother adds for abit of history to be talked about in da game

its_magic
where is the ledgend phoenix we need the ok from her to go ahead with rpg

airangel429
I DUNNO...I PM'D HER.....BUT NO WORD YET....SORRY FOR CAPS

Phoenix
Get sorted here...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15509

Phoenix
but... I need me, my headmistress, and my heads o' houses to help me come up with questions!

CandyKoRn
I'm head of Ravenclaw, and what questions do you mean, Phoe?

silver_tears
im head of gryffindor and ill gladly help big grin

silver_tears
well obviously heads of houses dont need to be sorted again stick out tongue

tigereyes456
so i was wondering when does it start and when is the sortig starting anyway?

Fallin Angel
yea , i can't wait to play big grin

tigereyes456
me neither.

Fallin Angel
hmm , this will be interesting , i was thinking my character should be in gryffindor because she's kindheated and helps others , but she has a crush on Draco lol , i wonder how that will turn out

tigereyes456
well my character i think should be in gryffindor cause she like adventure and comes froma long line of gryffidors and is very brave and willing to try anything to help others so i dunno and she alos has a crush on harry too.

its_magic
i am head of slytherin/dep princiblehttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/velho.gif

airangel429
I know most will want to be in gryff.....however we wont have an even game and an even number of peeps in the houses....so YOU MUST GET SORTED!!! big grin

its_magic
ok heads of houses people phoenixs needs quetions to ask the new students i have just sent about 14 question to her so pitch in ok make it easy sailin cool

airangel429
i sent her ideasbig grin

Beci
i'll join.

my characters name is Beci Harker. she is 5'10" so she is pretty tall. she is pretty but doesnt think it. she has long wavy brown hair with red streaks. she is 16 and in 6th year at Hogwarts. she was asked to be a prefect but turned it down as she wanted the spare time to work on her studies. her favourite lesson is DADA. she is extremly hyperactive and bubbly but doesnt get on to well with girls. she can be quite girly and loves things like shopping but prefers boys company because they are less bitchy. and lots of them are hot! wink lol.
she is currently single but not in a rush to get together with someone but if someone she liked asked she would definatly say yes.
when i think of some more i will add it onto here.

Phoenix
sorry, this is WAY too much power. if you want her to have this, she MUST be a half-breed with something, and therefor must lose human powers... eg. bad at all the subjects at school except possibly Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology

Fallin Angel
ok , sorry , take the last 2 things i add on her but keep the things she likes , like the singing and walking thing , ill redo the thing in the other thread

FallingBlue
im gonna make Will older and a 6th year, not enough people for him to hang out with

tigereyes456
ok

silversaber
(stupid question coming up) Are we going to have couples like they do in the books?

its_magic
mo then likley

airangel429
Assuming that Prof. McConnagol took the job as headmistress, since D-dore's gone, Professor Lady Mykyra Frost will be teaching Transfiguration, instead of taking on the headmistress job. **update info...she also has a scar above her left eyebrow from an ice accident**

Schizo_n_me
Ooo! I can describe my person here right?

Schizo_n_me
Name:Jennifer Smith
Hair:Light Brown, curly, elbow length(often used to hide behind)
Eyes: Dark brown n gold with threads of metallic pink(I'm not being all'ooo look have wild eyesgeek' I just think it'd look cool.
Parents: Their divorced. Mother is head ot wizard mofia in L.A.Father owns Quiddich(?) shop in London and is remarried.
Clothes:Mostly black, flowy, but not loose-fitting (nor tight-fitting).
Teeth: Nice white but*crooked a little on bottom*
Other: High cheekbones, pale almost white complextion(comes from hidind behind hairwink )
A little history: Her Mum thought it was 2 dangerous in L.A. Sent her to live with her dad. Is a fifth year, but is 1st year at Hogwarts(Just moved to England to live with her dad)
Personality: Very shy, likes cats, has 7, including the white one she brought to Hogwarts named Kat.

I know this is way long and descriptive but what can I say? Its hard to fall asleep in an insane asylum. wink

Schizo_n_me
** is my fault.

Schizo_n_me
Ooops...
Height: 5'7"
Strange Niss: When she feels an emotion really strong, her hair poinks out like straight side to side

~has good singing voice, and is funny~

Schizo_n_me
Also- she was sorted into gryffindor.

Arrow600
I hope I'm not too late.

My character's name is Arrow Black. She is a forieng exchanged student from France. She has thigh-length rred hair. She has light blue eyes and she is skinny. She has a black cat named Julliet, a Snowy white owl named Avril , and a Brazilian short tailed opossum named Houdini(which she left at home.) She currently lives with Sirus Black (her uncle). She is Ron's second cousin by marrige. Her Mum and dad had died. Thier death's were causeed by Voldemort. She also has a half sister named Sky Black. She is indepndant and she is very athletic. big grin

Arrow600
Ooh Arrow's animagi is a brazilian short-tailed opossum

bLooMiLiCioUs
i wanna join too!!
let me go think up my character wink

airangel429
ARROW600..YOU CAN ONLY BRING ONE ANIMAL TO HOGWARTS!!! SO YOU WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE. SORRY...WE STILL STICK TO THE SCHOOL RULES AS IN THE BOOK! big grin

Arrow600
Oops, sorry totally forgot so I have decided to bring my cat. embarrasment
sad

Schizo_n_me
Here's my other person.

Bob Jobs
Female
1st year
Blue eyes(with hints of brown)
Auburn hair( bobbed)
Has a snowy white owl named Mud
11 years old
Real clutzy(has huge feet)
Wears overly large clothing (causing her to trip a lot)
Muggle Parents, dads a cable guy, mums a housewife
Sibs, two older bro's and one younger bro, all muggle
Personality, is curious and friendly and loyal and such
Looks, freckled skin and such

Laviera_j
My characters name is Terrante Belox Also known as Terra.

She is very shy and not very well versed in magic. She really feels like she is a fraud by even being at Hogwarts.

She has Dark brown - almost black sheek hair. It falls to her shoulder blades halfway down her back, and she has strikingly emarald eyes with brown smokiness around the pupil.

She has a black cat called Azura and she is 15 years old.

She is very good at DADA but she lacks confidence.

She wears long clothes, and her robes are too big - like hand-me-downs. They are a faded black.

Parents are Witch and Warlock, but they are very much Slytherine fanatics.

She has a sister who is a muggle and who does not speak to them.

Very white skin.

People call her Terra or D'fence because of her natural ability with defensive AND harmful spells.

Welcome Terra!

angel

airangel429
Lavi....good character! big grin

Kai_Haider
Name: Kai Taku Haider
Male
Height: 5'10"
Hair: Midnight black,, about 2 inches with gel, it's going forward not straight up.
Eyes: Hazel but most often green
Parents: Their divorced. Father is an Auror.
Ethinic Back Ground: 1/2 German, 1/4 English, 1/4 Japanese
Favorite Classes: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, (Remembers the DA and wish someone would reinstate it)
Personality: Very considerate; listens to Rock, Punk, Heavy Metal. Doesn't have many friends.
Misc: He's a natural metamorphmagus, Hopes to be an Auror some day.

tigereyes456
neat character kai!

airangel429
Kai good character...but give him a flaw..other than lack of friends...such as...lacks confidence..or has something about him that he is insecure about...or that one finger is longer than the other...

for example...lady frost:headmistress has pointy ears and she hates them..she's always trying to cover them up....with her place in power at hogwarts the last thing she needs jokes about her ears.

another example is professor nyx:transfiguration teacher...she is training to be a metamorphagus but she just can't get it right and something ALWAYS goes wrong. Also she has pink and blonde highlights in her DARK hair.

BOPRecruit 16
do you guys have a plot for the game yet and how are the characters coming along? i may consider joining around december. most likely winter break.

airangel429
cool ok.......well we are still discussing the plot....... I know we need more teachers......... AND we have to figure out what's going to happen.... we've had suggestions so that Malfoy went around and started kidnapping all the mudbloods and that we have to figure out where he took them and save them and save those who haven't gotten taken...BUT I AM REALLY NOT SURE ABOUT THAT.....

I know we want it to be sort of a conquering evil FOREVER!!

Kai_Haider
K, He's horrible at potions, can never see a damn thing in Divination's, and...he's second toe is bigger then his first on his right foot.

Arrow600
I would like to add somthing to my character and take away somthing. !st off is my character is not an animagus wink but my character does have a lightning bolt scar on her cheek from Voldamort.( She did not have the same curse as Harry cast on her.)

Aimz Radcliffe
ermm...can i join?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>