Han and Chewie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KOkid
We all know that GL loves to sneak in (for lack of a better term) Easter eggs, about characters/events in IV, V, and VI, does anyone else out there see a reference to Han or Chewie in Ep III...I don't think it would directly relate to the plot, but I think he will give us something. I'm sure they would both be alive...I don't know a lot about the Expanded Unverse, or the comics.... I would love to hear some of your thoughts.....Any ideas?

Lames.s.
Lucas says no, but i'd be willing to bet on seeing Han or at least the Falcon in Episode III.

finti
I think we might see falcon in Ep III or at least a same type of ship, but I dont think and I dont hope we will see Han. It is said that a falcon type ship was seen on the docking scene on Nabbo in EP II, but I must admit I havent seen it.................yet

Rogue Jedi
why would gl put han in ep. 3? he would be a toddler.

Darth Hater
>>>We all know that GL loves to sneak in (for lack of a better term) Easter eggs, about characters/events in IV, V, and VI, does anyone else out there see a reference to Han or Chewie in Ep III<<<

it's already been confirmed that chewie will be in episode 3

Rogue Jedi
yes, chewie is in, but han? i dont think so.

finti
ok Han will be a jack in the box then

Rogue Jedi
what, is he gonna be in huggies flying the falcon? chewie" growl...growlgrowl...." han "gaga gaga gaga ppbbhhhhht!!!!"

finti
at least they will speak the same language

Rogue Jedi
yup...corellian kooky talk.

finti
huh they from London then

Rogue Jedi
or houston.

finti
I have no problems with Hustonians, Londoners though well they can be really hard to understand. Now try some blokes from Glasgow eek!

Darth Hater
What the f**k?

mephistodesigns
Besides, Lando had the Falcon first...maybe we would see him

Jakanden
I doubt we will see Han since in Episode 3 he would be only 8 or 9.

mephistodesigns
aren't lando and han about the same age? and han was supposed to be thirty in ANH so if it is true that III is 20 yrs b4ANH then he's ten. What would he do? I just hope if they show him, he's not a big a' punk as Boba! That kid had violence issues ...

KOkid
yeah Han, and Lando, would both be young so if we see them i don't think they will have very much screen time, but I wouldn't be surprised see maybe a glimpse of them, that is a good point about the Falcon, i mean how many times it it refered to as "old, hunk of junk", so it would probably be arround......I've read, in other posts, that Chewie will definitly be in III, I really don't think it's a good idea for him to have too much to do with the plot, especially Hiding the twins (as someone posted) that just doesn't make sense to me; Unlike droids, you can't erase a Wookie's memory! sure we can't understand what he says but i'm pretty sure he would remember knowing Obi Wan...

KOkid
NOW THIS IS FAR FETCHED, but it did cross my mind after the previous post....When Obi goes into the Catina he is brought to Han by Chewie
is it a possibility that they did know each other; while i'm sure they would have been a little more chummy for the rest of the film, this does give GL some, albeit very little, space to get creative...I know it's a HUGE stretch and I don't think it was intended, but does anyone agree it's a remote possibility......

Stuart Larkins
WHOA DUDE IT'S FUNNY WATCH FOR THE PART AROUND THE TIME ANAKIN AND PADME like are going to be on that little ship to go to her home or something, and he tells her on the ship the stuff jedi's are encouraged to love. it's before that watch that whole part first, and you have to have wide screen I think it's to the left.

Stuart Larkins
would be funny if we see han begging for money or something as it is said he does that around that time once on corellia well just an idea...

auroranightsky
Perhaps we will see Chewie as a slave. He might be causing some trouble or something. Who knows how long he was a slave before Han came along.

Darth Hater
thats what i thought at first but i dont think he's gonna be a slave in ep3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.