Spiderman or The Hulk...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
YUP!!!!The Hulk.he's a green giant monster superhero!!!!

LeAtHerRFace
NOPE, Spidermans gonna take this one. Becuz I really hate The Hulk

Jason Wyngarde
spidey if he can keep it at distantnce but hulk if he grabs hims

moshtitan
i think Hulk has this one...

Manowar
they have both beaten each other before

Alpha Centauri
"NOPE, Spidermans gonna take this one. Becuz I really hate The Hulk"

Someone just rendered every single onw of their Hulk Vs thread comments irrelevant...

Spider-Man can avoid him and stuff. Probably land a punch and stuff but when it comes down to it, The Hulk wins this.

Spider-Hulk on the other hand is possible the best character there is.

-AC

Jargon343
Hulk would be in trouble if Spidey figured out how to synthesize webbing that's made out of the same material as Hulk's pants.

FeceMan
A good point, Jargon.

Anyway, I assume that this is a versus thread, seeing as how it just says "Spiderman or The Hulk...", totally ignoring the part where it should be stated as a fight.

I remember a Spider-Man comic in which Spidey was proud because he "staggered the Hulk". Something tells me it would end in a stalemate or Hulk would beat the hell out of Spider-Man.

SUPERMANDAMAN
hulk all the way but what if it was the hulk vs spiderhulk???

moshtitan
then this thread would have a different name.

norrin radd

Manowar
ooooo good idea!! im takin it shifty

FeceMan
You guys make me laugh.

Jason Wyngarde
spidey could just leave then come back and kick banners ass

moshtitan
IDEA STEALER!! mad *realizes hes only mad because he didnt think of it first*

Alpha Centauri
Let's not forget that I'm the one who actually came up with it first.

-AC

WarHulk980
Hulk would take this one. Spiderman can dodge his attacks and punch and kick him, but once hulk punches Spidey it's all over.

Linkalicious
I'll go with Spiderman winning this fight, though not by conventional fistacuffs. I think Spidey would run away, and then find a ray gun or a beam cannon or God knows what from a friend like Reed Richards, that would enable him to defeat Hulk.

That's how it would be written in a comic...i think.

Lenord
Wouldn't it depend on which incarnation of Hulk he is fighting. If it is the brainless Hulk then spidey will win it. Any other Hulk and Spideys minutes are numbered.

Maelstrom
I'd love to see Spider-man web up the Hulk in a cocoon like frodo was in lotr 3. He never does that.

Victor Von Doom
Any Hulk would destroy Spider-man.

Superman#1
Come on people-Spiderman might put up a decent fight, but in the end Hulk would swat spiderman like a fly

who?-kid
Hulk wins in the end, no question about it. Too tough, too strong and not a bad fighter.

But Spider-Man can and will put up a decent fight. He and Hulk have danced together a few times, and in most cases, he holds his own.

Best fight, according to me, was when Spider-Man was fighting a very angry professor Hulk who was infected with some virus : in the end he lost (though he defeated the virus by using his brains) but he managed to humiliate Hulk a few times with his bare hands, and that's not bad wink.

The gray Hulk fight in Las Vegas was also not bad.

Spider-Man : the man ! Hulk : cool and impressive.

Fanboy
Hulk would smash him.

CorderaMitchell
Spidey has already confirmed he could beat the hulk when he beat another gamma charged guy only slightly weaker than the true hulk.

He developed a strategy in which he let time and anger work against him or something close to that.

ZephroCarnelian
Spidey Smash!!! Raargh!!!

Then Hulk cracks a witty one liner.

ZephroCarnelian
Hang on - have I got that the wrong way round?

CorderaMitchell
That'll take me a while to figure out lolgiljotiini

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.