fav anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
mine is AKIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NO DUH) man iv said that alot

plenTpak52
I dont like anime. The artwork can be cool, but the animation sucks.

el_barto
el_barto loads shotgun and says "why did u come here?" then he shoots and then walks away like a cool anime charactor

plenTpak52
oh come on, you cant tell me the animation's good, can you?

el_barto
i just did coughRETARDcough

plenTpak52
Well actually you only shot me with a shotgun, if I recall. You never said anything about animation. *cough*who's the retard now?*cough*

el_barto
EL_BARTO SHOOTS 15 TIMES AND GETS CLOSE RANGE AND SHOOTS 15 MORE BULLETS INTO UR FACE

plenTpak52
Thats getting stupid can you please just tell me why you like the animation aspect of anime? It's not fluent at all

el_barto
to me it is

el_barto
AND IN THE FIRST PLACE WHY DID U COME TO A THREAD FOR ANIME FANS IF U HATE ANIME GEEZ

plenTpak52
well compare it to that of an american cartoon

movie_freak
I voted other because i liked Love Hina better.

SaTsuJiN
I said other. Akira is cool but its not the best thing that ever happened. Watch a few new anime's and move on with your hobby lol.

Aeon Flux (even though it was made by a korean)
Ninja Scroll
the first Gundam series (wing is kinda silly)
Armitage 3
Ghost in the Shell (mostly anything done by Masamune Shirow is good)
Ranma 1/2 (completely silly and fun to watch)
Final Fantasy (yeah the anime thats based on the crystals)

thats just to name a few, theres lots lots more hehe. keep searchin' :P

Im sortof partial to Korean style art because its very gentle on the linework

SaTsuJiN
I believe this would be an example :

el_barto
ILL COMPARE ANIME TO AN AMERICAN CARTOON hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm well lets just say its like me(american cartoon) and ali(anime) fighting american cartoons lost in like the first minute of the first round

Kes
el_barto you need to respect other ppls opinions. He is aloud to go into any thread he wants and say anything he wants about the subject of the thread.
That means no more retard coments!

SlayerChick1188
I like Cowboy Bebop. The animation is really fluid ( i believe thats what you meant instead of fluent, plentypack big grin)

The main character Spike was partly based on Bruce Lee and in his fight scenes his moves were based on Lee.

But this is the AWESOME Faye...she kicks ass

el_barto
why should i respect his opinion he came to a thread for anime just so he could talk trash about it i mean who does that its like buyin a ticket to a concert just to say "U GUYS SUCK" (and i do know bout freedom of speech)

el_barto
and i do respect his opinion-but he never respected mine and i will shut up with the retard coments

p.s. humor me im 10 it says on the profile

SaTsuJiN
You definately should watch this anime also, its great.

Battle Angel

el_barto
thx i will

Kes
He gave his opinion in a very respectful way. He said why he doesnt like it and asked you a question you never answer which makes me think you dont know how to answer.
You start a thread in this forum your going to get replies from ppl who like it and ppl who dont.

el_barto
did u read my reply before the one on this page im 10 nothin that come out of my mouth makes sense i practicly have a tangerine for a brain i dont think things thru before i say it

el_barto
and he never said it in a respectfull way at first it was respectful but the last "animation sucks'' isnt respectfull

Kes
Well its the same has saying the animation isnt good.

el_barto
he could have said i dont like anime and left am i right? or he could have ignored the thread altogether

Kes
He could but he didnt. You could have ignored him.
But lets get back on topic.

el_barto
ya but i remind u im 10 im stupid and ignorant

el_barto
i gotta go do my homework brb

Kes
Keep saying that and you might just end up being banned. The age limit is 14.

el_barto
realy?damn i hate it when things turn out like this

plenTpak52
Look, all I wanted to know was how ou think the anmation is fluent. The movement doesn't look very natural like most american cartoons do. If you still don't get what I'm saying, it's that they basically have more frames in america

SlayerChick1188
I'll give you that plenTpack, there are SO MANY anime shows out there that the majority are ill-drawn and unnatural...some have been praised as an excellent example of animation, however...

plenTpak52
Well I think I've seen some that are actually good. But then again, I'm not sure.

grymlock
as for i like...

Ghost In The Shell

Ranma 1/2

but the most of it is...

La Blue Girls series... smile

cheers!!

grymlock
plenTpack let me explain, well anime is something unic... it's the art and the way the image goes that they trying to focus.. for example The Matrix movies... most of the effect idea they got from anime movie and artwork.. and the attept it in the movies for US cartoon it's something awesome for example Disney's cartoon and of coz everyone love it ... but they all love it for the sake of cartoon and the storyline not about the art or the way the images goes... basically anime is art of cartoon... hope you got the picture...

cheers mate!!

SlayerChick1188
well said grymlock! big grin

el_barto
well said indeed

el_barto
who voted pokemon? i put it up there for a joke its realy not considered anime to me at least

plenTpak52
Why doesn't anyone ever spell my name right?

el_barto
he is making it easier to write its like a short cut kinda like g2g get it?

grymlock
i'm sorry, my bad.... anyway i hope you got the picture regarding the anime...

cheers!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.