whats the best football movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Varsity Blues
Any Given Sunday
Remember The Titans
Rudy

DeNiro
my favorite without a doubt is varsity blues it is funny as hell has a great plot to it kinda like with the coach and everything and it is just so damn greta i have seen it like 30 times i luv the movie and tweeder is the funniest guy ever in it

Neo_Version 7
Don't they have like a new football movie starring Cuba Goddin Jr. as Radio or something?

Anyway, I still think Any Given Sunday is the best football movie. Rudy close after

Kes
Dont really like movies about american football (probably cos I dont like american football) but the replacements is funny.
Its not on your list thou messed

happy kine
north dallas forty. nick nolte. great football flick.

wicker_man
Mean Machine
The Waterboy

movie_freak
I only saw Remember the Titans...so i'll vote for that

DeNiro
i just meant movies that where actully about football that the whole movie was based on football almost waterboy was a comedy and it was half way bout football and anygiven sunday is like all football so is varsity blues mostly and rudy was deffintly about football and rember the titans was about segergation anf football

silver_tears
i liked varsity blues.....mainly cuz of paul walker wink

khalla
Definately Varsity Blues plus its got two hotties(Paul Walker, and James Van Der Beek)
love

blakangel
Mean Machine big grin

But out of them.... its a tie between 'any given sunday' and 'Varsity blues'

though not really a fan of either

Evil Dead
The Program <--------- best football movie ever.

DeNiro
the program huh i never heard of it i got to go check that out since u said it was good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.