Episode 3 Wishes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hater
since all we can do is speculate about what's gonna happen in episode3...

i wanna start a thread about what WE want to see happen in ep3

also,you can say what you DON'T want to see happen in episode 3

all ideas and wishes are welcome

let me get it started....

with all the talk about padme's death,i want to see her die on film and it would be great if it was at the hands of anakin to show how truly evil YOUNG vader was

and what i dont

i dont want to see less then 4 saber battles(duels)

vvvrulz
Agreed on both points. Anakin finishing off Padme would be awesome. My only wish is that the cast do their job properly this time, and that there's some better dialogues for a nice change. The story is there, the execution needs to be perfect. Thats my wish.

finti
Well to get ROTJ to hold any ground whatsoever I cant see that Padme dies in EP III, if she does much of the SW story will be ruined for me. And I will be of the impression that GL is a piss poor storyteller

Darth Hater
explain

just because leia has some memories of padme?

finti
because Leia has memories of Padme, meaning that a death of Padme in EP III will creat a plot hole. And plot holes only occures when authors/creators doesnt regard earlier things he/she created

mephistodesigns
oh christ let it go man! stick out tongue he just changed your impression of HIS world (which is GL's to change, if you accept your side of this and consider it a change that is) and you're mad. As Obi-wan said, "you'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view". How do you think Luke felt finding out his whole world had changed? And you're not even involved in actual events, its just a story that was never complete enough for us to make any judgements on what went on before we saw that Victory Class Stardestroyer and Corellion Corvette burst onto screen in the first place! -gasps for air after really long sentence- So just get over yourself and let it go.

Darth Hater
i agree 100 %

finti
if GL chooses to let Padme die in EP III it really tells a lot about him as a story teller and that aint a positive tale. I wont get fooled into cool effects is enough to hide away a weak ass story. It is enoug that Matrix does it, SW should be way above it. I know it is a fantasy tale but as long as GL deceided to show the prequel story to the SW saga he need to keep thing straight. Creating plot holes is a really bad choice

finti
and the rumors of that they have filmed more than one ending for Padme makes me believe GL will go for the one where she lives hidden away in anonymity rather the one where she dies

Lyn
My only wish is that GL ties up all his loose ends; linking the OT & the NT, showing the full Skywalker family story.
I hope Padme doesn't die, perhaps goes into hiding...I might question it slightly (because of Leia's line in ROTJ) but it wont ruin the saga for me...nothing could do that happy

KOkid
I would like to see Jar Jar get more screen time, I just can't get enough of his hilarious antics..Pure Comic Genius!
..........My main wish is to see everything come together in a way that makes sense, Meph your Obi quote is right on, and yeah her dying would "literally" contrast ROTJ, but it would not ruin the story, We are all huge SW fans (Lyn you said it best), we know the effects will be great and the storytelling will captivate us........
I would love to see a young Han thrown in the background, an image of the falcon, Anakin doing some serious damage to multiple people with his lightsaber, some really cool space battles (dogfights), and I want to be surprised (nothing will ever compare to the shock of ESB) but more than anything I just want to be able to watch them from begining to end, I to VI, and have it flow as just one incredible tale. GL won't let us down, holla at your boy!

yerssot
there will be less Jar Jar, or so I heard,
two scenes of him have been cancelled

Lames.s.
I wish it was May 2005.

Lyn
Right on KOkid thumb up
I know Lames.s...me too!!

Darth Hater
ROFL @ holla at your boy!

Lyn
laughing

vvvrulz
Im no Jar-Jar fan, so his scene's being cancelled is a blessing to me. Will Leia and Luke be born in EpIII? If so, Padme will probably die, with those two as infants.

CarlEnnui
I'd like to see another lightsaber duel with Yoda involved. In the old trilogy I got the feeling he was a great warrior. I hope GL can show this on screen with an epic Yoda battle, not just some 30 second thing, even as good as it was.

I'd like to see at LEAST 3 awesome looking aliens. In AOTC I kinda felt disappointed because they didn't seem special or add anything cool, just backdrop.

I don't want to see a lot of Jar Jar. I liked him in TPM and a little in AOTC, but the movies are supposed to be getting darker right?

For those who would like to see better acting: I believe the acting is done this way on purpose. Read GL quotes, he's paying homage to old style acting, play writes. Personally, I like it, especially in Anakin. It shows that he is becoming cold, emotionless. Or at least the emotions he has are not good ones...

JediHDM
i agree with Lyn, i hope GL tiew up the "loose ends" so to speak...also, unless the kids are born already, then Padme CANT die yet, cause Obi-Wan takes Luke to Tatooine, while Padme takes Leia to Alderaan...

finti
"Ahhh! A great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda

CarlEnnui
Good quote, and I see the reasoning.

You don't become known as a great Jedi warrior for sitting around making good quotes though..... normal people don't think like Yoda

Nothing big if he doesn't though cool

StarWars_Fan
In Episode III i would like to see Clonetroopers become Stormtroopers, i would like to see Anakin in the Darth Vader suit, also i would like to see alot of lightsaber battles.

Lames.s.
One thing...Star Destroyers in action

Darth Hater
early death star would def be cool

Lames.s.
Jedi gettin beat down by Vader.

Darth Hater
^^^^^ MOST definatly

Jedi Hound
I'd like to see Anakin/Vader having flashbacks. Like remembering telling Padme that she would have to stay with the Lars while he searched for his mothers saying "These are good people Padme". Then having a communication with the storm troopers searching for the droids asking about the civilians there and saying "Eliminate them". I think it would be a chilling highlight into his descent to the darkside. maybe not that exact scene but something similar.

Darth Hater
less jar jar! thumb up

Lyn
laughing

JediHDM
much, MUCH more padme...in fact, get rid of that Anakin character, make the entire movie around Padme....JJ, i just want to see the twins. And lots of Jedi Battles and Palpatine taking power from the senate and naming himself Emperor...Oh, and i wanna see more Emperial Guards...thats alot...oh well

Darth Hater
a padme nude scene!!

oh wait

euww

nevermind

JediHDM
whats wrong with that thought...? I thought it was very...inticing, to say the least...i would watch it, Natalie is freakin HOT!!!!

Darth Hater
yea,she is no doubt....

but she's gonna be pregnant in episode3

i dunno bout you but,i'm not into seeing pregnant chicks naked

JediHDM
who says she will be naked?!?! if she is to die in three, then the kids are already born, cause she takes Leia to Organa while Obi-wan takes Luke to Owen...if she doesn't die in three, then she may or may not be pregnant...

KOkid
Not that argument again! wink It would be real cool to see the Death Star being built, How long you guys think it took to build the first DS?
I think we will definitely see early versions of Star Destroyers, were'nt there some in AOTC, and the clone troopers will definitely become to Stormtroopers of the OT. I think it would be cool to see the Imperial Guard being formed.

jake_76
As for Ep. III, from what I hear, Yoda has this huge epic lightsaber battle against a dark jedi and kills him. This battle is supposed to take place on Dagobagh. This dark force 'aura' is what allows Yoda to hide from the Empire throughout the original Trilogy. And, the place where the dark jedi dies is the same 'hole' that Luke goes wandering into when he 'encounters' Darth Vader on Dagobagh....

StarWars_Fan
COOL!, i herd for Episode III that the clone wars ends at the start of the movie and that the movie will open with a huge space battle.

Darth Hater
where did this come from?

KOkid
That sounds interesting, but I didn't think there are gonna be any other Dark Jedi, besides Anakin and Dooku, and I think most of us agree it's most likely Anakin that kills Dooku, and as for hiding, I would think Yoda is powerful enough to say under the Sith's "radar", especially if Obi did it.

Darth Hater
i did....and she'll be pregnant pretty much the whole movie

Darth Hater
dark jedi's are just EU i think

KOkid
I think your right Darth, I was taking "Dark Jedi" to mean Sith. And we all know Sith's come in twos, A master and an apprentience. So when Anakin kills Dooku (or whomever does), it will be just him and Sideous.

KOkid
Darth, I just saw that Pablo bit off your thread, I'm new here, but I think you command much more respect arround here than he does! Holla at your boy!

SaiNt-NoVa
The 2 sith thing is a tradition taken on by sidious.
Some jedi remain undiscoverd, and whos to say some of them havnt fallen to the dark side themselves, without knowing it.
I agree with the Dagobah statement. Think about it, Dagobah is out side of the republic, and its regarded as a planet with no community, its just a place of creatures and swamps.

finti
no the 2 sith thing is the sith rule
YODA - "Always two there are....no more...no less. A master and an apprentice"

This is actually all info we have on this issue............

AND DONT BRING IN ANY BLOODY EU INFO ON THE MATTER.

Darth Hater
i demand respect *breath* *hisssssssssssss*

big grin stick out tongue

Darth Hater
An ancient order of Force-practitioners devoted to the dark side and determined to destroy the Jedi, the Sith were a menace long thought extinct. The current incarnation of the Sith is the result of a rogue Jedi dissident from the order. Two thousand years ago, this Jedi had come to the understanding that the true power of the Force lay not through contemplation and passivity. Only by tapping its dark side could its true potential be gained. The Jedi Council at the time balked at this new direction. The Dark Jedi was outcast, but he eventually gained followers to his new order. Awakening beliefs from the dark past, the new Sith cult continued to grow. With the promise of new powers attainable by tapping into the hateful energies of the dark side, it was only a matter of time before the order self-destructed. Internecine struggle by power-hungry Sith practioners dwindled their numbers.
One Sith had the cunning to survive. Darth Bane restructured the cult, so that there could only be two -- no more, no less -- a master, and an apprentice. Bane adopted cunning, subterfuge, and stealth as the fundamental tenets of the Sith order. Bane took an apprentice. When that apprentice succeeded him, that new Sith Lord would take an apprentice.

Thus, the Sith quietly continued for centuries, until the time of Darth Sidious and his apprentice, Darth Maul. By that time, the galaxy at large had believed the Sith to be extinct, a fabled threat from the past. Qui-Gon Jinn's report of a Sith attack on Tatooine was met by the Jedi Council with hesitation and skepticism. Surely if the Sith had returned, the Jedi would have detected it, they reasoned.

The dark side, for all its power, is ultimately hard to detect when required. A shadowy master like Darth Sidious was able to keep his presence a secret, even when sharing a world with the Jedi Temple.

With the death of Darth Maul at Naboo, the Jedi Council realized that the Sith menace was true. What they hadn't puzzled was whether Maul was the master, or the apprentice. Years would pass before the Sith menace arose once more, a menace that would eventually come to engulf the entire galaxy.

Darth Hater
not EU by the way

finti
it aint EU???? so where in the films do you learn all this then

StarWars_Fan
attention Darth Hater, don't you know how to edit something if you have forgotten to add something, no need for double posting.

Darth Hater
attention star wars fan

no need to point out the obvious

of course i know how to edit...

i'm darth hater fool,i dont follow your rules

Darth Hater
the beginning is just the back story

calm down finti...

i got it from the official star wars movie site

KOkid
Now that comands respect!

finti
well it aint cannon even if it is from the official SW site

Darth Hater
damn cannon...

mephistodesigns
if its on the site it should be. most sw fans consider it so from what I've met. And Hater's right, Darth Bane was created by Lucas. He was going to put a referrence to him in Episode 2 but never found a place. IF the rumors of Anakin getting a Sith history lesson IS true, then most likely this is where we will first hear of Bane on film. Darth Bane was also the only Sith ever actually named Darth. Everyone since has used it as a title to show respect to Bane. Its all in the Darkhorse Comic JEDI VS SITH which is based on Lucas' information. All other background on the Sith contains hardly any of Lucas' input if at all. But its mainly been in comics anyway.

finti
oyeah and the comics must be regarded roll eyes (sarcastic)

EU was created for the special devoted fans, it is as the title suggest an expansion to the SW saga. NOW, not everybody cares about the spin offs, so they get teir SW saga from the films and the films only. And this is the cue here you just have to watch the films to get all the info you need. The films are all you need, everything you need to know is provided in them.

El Toro De Brah
How can all da SW info be in da SW saga. That is da main reason they created da EU, so dat extra information that wasnt in the movies can be told.

yerssot
no, the reason they made EU was to keep fans happy and money out of their pockets, EU as info to SW is exactly zilch
it is for fun and nothing that is said in it can be considered true

finti
when you create something for special devoted fans you do it to keep them happy and drain some money out of them while you keep them happy.

And the story that goes beyond the movies aint the creation of George Lucas meaning that the info in EU aint necesarry at all.

mephistodesigns
look, EU was created for fans and isn't official. But Darth Bane is Lucas' idea as of right now. If it gets changed on film, it gets changed on film. But he is Lucas' idea. Period.

finti
He is in the novelisation of TPM yes

yerssot
only about him making the two-sith rule

finti
yeah but as far as I am concerned Darth Bane havent been brought up in the films so he doesnt exist for the "SW movie fans"

yerssot
true, ... for you wink

finti
true for the sane wink

mephistodesigns
true for star wars fans, and we're the only ones who care enough to get that into it anyway so leave us alone "SW Movie Fan". SW movie fans are just not as dedicated as us. That's all. geek laughing out loud

Dirty Vader
Since my view of Episode III pessemistic, i think that Naboo will be des-
troyed by the death star (which is not supposed to exist yet). Padme
might be on the planet when that happens (even though she's not supposed to die yet).

I hope I'm wrong.

Dirty Vader
Since my view of Episode III pessimistic, i think that Naboo will be des-
troyed by the death star (which is not supposed to exist yet). Padme
might be on the planet when that happens (even though she's not supposed to die yet).

I hope I'm wrong.

finti
your both wrongbig grin

Rogue Jedi
my ep. 3 wish is to see qui gons ghost......i doubt it will happen, but it would be cool if it did. i also wanna see more of kit fisto and luminari unduli.

mephistodesigns
i'm never wrong...

mephistodesigns
whistle

Julie
wish list:
padme's death....
jedi hunt
republic turn to empire.......

finti
so we have something in common.

(Hope you get the your both wrong joke was aimed at Dirty Vaders double posting there)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.