Episode II Select #26

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Heres this weeks select image:
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/01/img/select.jpg

Hmmm, its just basicially a green twi'lek woman.
She'll probably be an aide to one of the corrupt senators.

queeq
She COULD be a twilek, I give you that. She could also be an dancer in the nightclub.

queeq abides

theEviljedi
Or it could be the new Queen of Naboo.{see link below}
www.figures.com/databases...rticle=306

Ratcat
No, she's a Twi'lek alright, you can see her lekku hanging down her back.

theEviljedi
starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2000/36
starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/01/
www.figures.com/databases...rticle=306

Do you notice the resemblence?The first one is said to be of Queen Jamillia mourning the death of someone and she has a Lekku covered with a "vail".The second one is of the recent select picture with a Twi'Lek and if you compare the features shown on the third link you can tell that she is Ayesha Dharker

UnknownBountyHunter
I don't know if that is the same girl, EJ. The twi-leks's face looks much broader than Ayesha Dharkma.

theEviljedi
Try this again-www.figures.com/databases...rticle=306 ...compare the nose and lips.

theEviljedi
That link doesn't seem to working. Just go to Sir Steves Guide.

UnknownBountyHunter
Nose and Lips don't really matter, in makeup anything can look the same, but they can't change the shape of your head EJ! smile

theEviljedi
Hahaha...very funny.mad smile

Dim
She's just another extra...I didn't find this pic too intereting to tell you the truth.. The other Twi'lek pics were cooler..IMHO.

Raz

Darth Daft
Or perhaps Jar Jar has died! Oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please!!!!!!

Although I also thought it was just another extra when I first saw this pic I actually do agree that the Twi'Lek's features are rather similar to Ayesha Dharker's.
Personally, I hope they stop showing all these Twi'Lek's all the time. We've seen a few in the select pics and a few in the on-location videos and a few in other magazine and website pics.
NO MORE TWI'LEKS!!!

theEviljedi
I can't agree with you more.laughing out loud

Dim
Yep, I agree to...jeesh, atleast show a male Twe'lik laughing out loud

Gundark
No, no, no a baby Gungan !!! laughing out loud

I think this is probably another extra too...GL has been pretty vague with a lot of these select pics.

Darth Daft
Yeah, they'd better get more exciting! If GL wants to give us more Twi'Leks then very well, but they had better be Jedi lightsabre-wielding Twi'Leks doing backflips over a bunch of Bounty Hunters on Kamino...along with Yoda using the Force to fight Count Dooku and Obi-Wan and Anakin fighting off some dangerous clones.
Wow, what a select pic that would be...smile

Ratcat
I get the impression that Twi'leks are one of the main races involved in the "entertainment" inductry in the SW universe. I think we will see a number on both Coruscanbt and Tatooine.

theEviljedi
Didn't Epi.I have "kid" Gungans running around?

Raz
Now that would have been scary! Mini-JarJars laughing out loud

finti
Wasn`t Jar Jar enough of a kid.

theEviljedi
I think they did. Re-watch the Gungan Scared Place scene if you don't believe me.

Darth Daft
Indeed he was. I don't think we'll be seeing many Gungans in Episode 2, although a baby one would be rather amusing. Only for about a couple of seconds of course. I don't want to see any Gungans for any longer than that.

Raz
Closing thread....new thread started for next picture.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.