How many years between ep2 and ep3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
I was wondering if there was word out about the time elapsing between ep2 and ep3. Correct me if I`m wrong
10 years between ep 1 and 2
20-22 years between ep3 and ANH.

Dim
19-20 years...If Luke and Leia are born right at the end of EP3 then it's 19 years..if it's just while Padme's pregnant then it could be 20...but then again if the twins are toddlers at the end of 3 then it could be even less time... It think it's too early for us to tell.

finti
Well the actual question was for between ep2 and ep 3, grateful for your answer though.

Jedimaster3838
I think there is about 2 years between EP 2 & 3.

finti
That means that Darth Vader is in his earliy 40`s when ANH starts and about mid 40`s by ROTJ.
Well the ghost of Anakin by the end of ROTJ looks way older than mid 40.
Just my opinion on the subject.

noggins
Sebastian Sshaw (Anakin in ROTJ) was about 80 when he filmed it. It makes sense that the injuries and time under the mask and all caused him to age but you'd think the ghost would look the right age. I suppose Lucas expected Anakin to be a little older back then (remember he was 12-13 as late as the third draft of TPM.

On the time scale between 2 and 3 though, I can see most of the Clone Wars happening then - we'll only get to see the beginning and and (damn! damn! damn!)

IGOTMYBEAT
Well look at how much Palpatine aged between Ep I and Ep II...that's only 10-some years.

Between 2 and 3? 3 years tops.

theEviljedi
Epi.I-32 yrs. before ANH
Epi.II-22 yrs. before ANH
Epi.III-20 yrs. before ANH

finti
Well since ep2 havent been released yet, its kind of hard to see how palpy aged.
Mayby the dark side takes its tall on the aging process.

Darth Daft
There've been a few pics of Ian on set of Episode 2, but he doesn't look that much older than he did in TPM. A little bit more wrinkly maybe and his hair's greyer, but that's about it.

Ratcat
I think for Vader and Palpatine their bodies are damaged and aged by years of Dark Side abuse.

The Force, midiclorians or not, is still a part of the life force that all beings have and it may be that the esaier, dark path is at a price of the living bodies condition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.