Movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Buoy
Wich movie is best?????????? eek!

Korri
THE MATRIX!!

Fire
Two Towers without a doubt

Korri
The Matrix!! miffed

movie_freak
I chose Matrix Reloaded because i like FOTR better thenTTT

fini
u mean which movie is the best in the list?? right!?!?

roberto
why is harry potter movies in there?
home alone for a new generation, equally as shit

lil bitchiness
I liked Finding Nemo!!! big grin
Matrix...matrix is possibly the best....

Paola
X-Men 2........... but I also like Finding Nemo.... and the Lord of the Rings (Aragorn!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hi2.gif hello!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif ) and Matrix of course (thou I had to watch it a few times to understand it embarrasment )

nemo
finding nemo big grin

nemo
don't you just love their smile? big grin

Bicnarok
Matrix revolutions can not e beaten in my opinion, unique, wierd, excellent effects and it just happens to be true, WE ARE ALL IN A KIND OF MATRIX, open your mind and your eyes will see

khalla
Matrix Reloaded

Bad Boy
None of them are the best!

gotta get rich
i can think of a thousand movies better than any of them, but out of those i'd say Scary Movie

Lord_Andres
TTTsmile

Lord Soth
A really tough choice between LotR:TT and X2......................... Gaaaaah! Can't decide! big grin

silver_tears
how can you expect people to chose between those movies huh
some are equally as excellent yes

lukeyduckey
No offence but i dont like the selection. Most of them are all movies which are hyped up and stinking of hollywood. soz.
but i piked lord of the rings...coz i loved that film

AnakinFan
In it's day Star Wars was the "it" movie. Now it's hard to compete with all the special effects they have come up with in the last 25 years. I went with Star Wars but put along side todays movies The Fellowship of the Ring wins, TTT could have been better with a bit more Tree Beard and a bit less messing around with Farimir - I'd pick EE TTT over all of them though and thats sight unseen.

BingaBonga
for now, i'll say two towers, but i think by december, i think return of the king, will be my favorite movie, i can't wait!!!!! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.