Postal 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wogghead
i have recently installed postal 2 and when ever i try to run the game a critical windows error appears saying:

ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0

<?int?Core.Errors.History?>: ULinkerLoad:messederialize <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad: :ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad:: VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject:messedtaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel Entry) <- VerifyPackages <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

please can some one help me

-440 mb ram
-amd athlon xp 2200+
-1.80 ghz
-3d blaster riva tnt2 ultra graphics card

Happy Dance

Captain REX
Don't know how to help you there...

LanceWindu
This question could go into the Video Games forum, maybe somebody there can help you out.

LanceWindu
Thanks Ush or whoever moved it.

wicker_man
You could browse the internet for any patches that may be available for that particular game,some times games are released with a couple of bugs still 'hanging around' the software, that is why the games creators or external programmers create patches to deal with these problems. Failing that may i suggest you send an e-mail to the games creators with extensive details of the problem you are experiencing not just the error message you are recieving every time you run that particular game,but also what happens after you recieve the message i.e. does anything happen to your computer?,does your computer have any trouble with any other applications after you have ran the game. If that does work ring may i suggest that if your warranty for the game has not expried take it back to the shop and tell them of the problem that is all i can think of at present.

sky shadow
I played it theres alot of blood and gore which gives me nigth mares
http://www.cslab.ece.ntua.gr/~phib/images/doom/anim/sht2.gifthers a pacth and it realy helps that how mines work

Smasandian
Why bother. This game is terrible.

Check thier website, it has a bevy of info that could help you. Also, talk to thier tech support.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.