sleepy hollow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
I absoloutly adore this movie -though I cant find it anywhere *sniff*-

johnny depp based his character on none other than.................................................

ANGELA LANDSBURY ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha aha ha ha aha ha ha.

wha do you like about this film and why?

Kes
Pardon my ignorance but who's Angela Landsbury?blink
I like it. A dark, goofy comedy. Its funny wink

aniron
angela lansdbury is the red headed woman from bednobs and broomsticks and murder she wrote, I love the fact that the story can feel real at times and yet it is so funny, johnny depp portrais his roles well, this charachter is different from jack sparrow it is hard to believe that it is the same actor hee hee

Kes
Ah. Well his character acts nothing like her.blink

lukeyduckey
Yeah this was a fun film

StefMan
I enjoyed it, typical Tim Burton, very dark but also kinda happy at the same time...who directed Pirates from the Carribean anyways?

G.P
The movie was great...Unfortunately I can't compare JD's character to Angela Landsbury (I rarely watch her TV series)

cogger15
good film. johnny was great as always thumb up

silver_tears
love this movie big grin
very dark yet classic big grin

plenTpak52
Couldn't have said it better myself.

o kiMMii o
its alright.....=]

~fuoco~
i liked it... johnny did really good!!

ahaetrkarykl
ya its a great tim burton film. i thought is was well done all around. i didnt really like it the first time i saw it, i think because i was trying to watch it too seriously. Its a cool story

Miss Sparrow
Funny movie, the guy cutting the heads of was funny, but I can't remember about it much as I saw it some years ago.

Evil Dead
Decent movie...........though it does fail to compare to the original Legend of Sleepy Hollow movie. I loved the original. It was almost exactly like the book...........which was excellent ofcourse. Burton took too many liberties with the classic story. Whenever remaking a story as old as Legend of Sleepy Hollow, the director/writer would do well to keep the story as close to the original as possible.

aniron
I thought that the girl -cant remember real name- who played Catrina did a good job, I couldn't believe that it was wednesday addams from the addams family, she went well with Johnny.

Kes
Christina Ricci.

blakangel
It was awhile back when I saw this film... but I remember not being particularly impressed....

I'll have to rent it again soon.... stick out tongue

must_kill_Santa
ir rawks that means rocks

ahaetrkarykl
ya i liked Christina Ricci in the movie too.

Tex

BackFire
If that was the case then the part burton didn't make would be better.

SaTsuJiN
I like burtons creepy gothic art style. Its interesting to look at. I loved batman returns because of the depth tim burton gave it with his gothic-ness.
I'd give sleepy hollow like 2 and 1/2 out of 5 stars. Its good only for 1 watch but not a fanatic following :/

aniron
eh? I miss watching the film, I love it i used to watch it over and over but my dad recorded the football over it and so I can't find it anywhere *sniff* id give it 5 out of 5 stars because it is a really cool and creepy almost historic story, it is funny and dramatic/romantic, and plus it is mystyrious when trying to figure the mystery.

julibug
I love Christopher Walken as the headless horseman with a head! The music was really cool, too.

aniron
definatly brill music, that haunting single voice at the end and it comes in every now and again, the colours in the movie are grey and black making it even more atmospheric -if thats a word - hee hee

Black Diana
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! eek! love

babe182
yeah she was cool.. and johnny was hott.. i luved his hair!!

yerssot
typical roll eyes (sarcastic)

claidisa_felton
i saw sleepy hollow for the first time last night...its really good.
does anyone else think so...or not like it??

BarmyBrummie
Yeah, i watched it last night too on channel 4 but i've got it on video anyway. I like Sleepy Hollow, i think its a really good film, definatley worth the watch. The rest of my family thought it was ridiculous (i think they wanted more gore)

eleveninches
I saw it last night as well. It s really good as a film, but its also very wierd.

claidisa_felton
i loved the way they took most of the colour out to give it a really dark feeling

johnnyisfitLALA
i think johnny kiked ass in this film!he woz betta in p.o.t.c though! bluddy gorgeous! love love love love love love love
anyone agree??? all of my m8s agree he is the fittest and he donsnt look his age!hes a horny devil and we all love him! devil JOHNNY DEPP WE SALUTE U!

quiball
One of my all time favourite. It's funny but kind of spooky at the same time, it had a good plot and it's a good movie. Plus it's directed by tim burton and it has JD in it...so all must be good.

quiball
no actor or actresses look their age. that's where all the make up and facials and stuff go towards. smile

johnny.d girl
yes but when johnny isn't wereing all the mack-up he still loox late 20'z
and not early 40'z!!!!!!
but yes i agree most of them do all the facils and make-up 2 look yonger but johnny dosn't need all that!
anyway back 2 sh i luved it.......and i didn't no that christopher walkin played the headless killer!!!!! and johnny.........*sighs*......what can i say?......... hes soooooooo f**king sexy in it!!!!!!!
and the inventions that he makes!! lol they look funny on him!!! lol

claidisa_felton
yeah!! but theyre soo cute!

Kes
You're all blind. He looks 40. Just like Pitt does and Cruise,etc.

johnny.d girl
oooOOOOOOOOoooooooooo i luv that piccie LOL
its cute
me???....blind?............re-phrase that.............."ur blind!"LOL (juss kiddin)
yeah they do look 40'z but what i meant was that johnny is speacil!!!!
he dosn't need all the make up and he still loox sexy! lol

yerssot
I would focus more on the movie instead of some geezer that runs around in it (though he was the only good actor in the entire movie)

quiball
Ok they look older, but not 40, seriously. if you think they look 40, obviously the make-up department haven't done their job properly.

I'm just wondering where you might have seen him without makeup?

unfortunately, that geezer is the only thing that's worth watching over and over again

Kes
Actors dont wear make up to look younger. They were it to counter the light and to hide flaws. And just because someone looks good, doesnt make them young.
And yes, lets get back to the movie.

claidisa_felton
the movie was good....agree?

Kes
Indeed. I like this movie quite a bit. Its quite funny.

johnny.d girl
its not the best movie but there is worse movies!
has any1 seen From Hell????????? (((another johnny film)))

quiball
but the flaws include wrinkles and other signs of ageing, like they say in the ads. So it helps to hide their oldness...is that a word?

Kes
They can, doesnt mean that is the point. Specially in man. Wrinkles can be good.wink Mostly its just because of the light. It can make you look green or too pink. Or hide a shine somewhere.Quite funny actually.

quiball
i thought the light just highlights your features.

Kes
Trust me it doesnt.

Sl33pingHollow
lllloooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee it ,Johnny Depp is hotness in it big grin drool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.