I note the Scriptment has been removed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
... from The Force.net, on the requet from Lucasfilm.

Oh dear, that rather lends it some credence, doesn't it?

King Jedi
It could be because it's fake. Remember that Lucasfilm have shut down some sites in the past for carrying fake Lucas interveiws because they said it was giving fans false ideas about Ep2.

Ushgarak
'Fake' is not a fair term for the scriptment seeing it is a carefully compiled collation of stuff.

The more time went by, the more accurate it was becoming. Every released shot and snippet of information seemed consistent with what it said, much as I hated to admit.

King Jedi
I never read TFN scriptment but I know for a fact that some of the script quotes on the net were fake because I know the people that sent them in.

They are a group of aspiring screenwriters who were having a little competition to see who's script quote could get beleived by the web masters.

Ushgarak
Indeed, and it is entirely possibe, any probable, that not everything in the scriptment was right, but it was well-checked and domne by serious fans.

It could be WRONG, but not fake.

King Jedi
Since you've read it can you clear something up? I read that Obi-Wan arrives on Kamino and the Politicians there are very pleased to see him and keep saying that "finally the Republic has visited them" or something like that. But then I read the the Kaminonian politician says that they are making clones for Jedi Master Sydo-Dyas. Either the Republic has visited them or not?

Ushgarak
Well, I only scanned it, and that was a while back, and in turn I was only doing it to try and prove bits of it wrong.

However, I beleive they do not give a good description of this Sido-Dyas (still can't beleive that the Jedi never disocvered the name 'Sidious'), in which case we can asume that while he gave them their orders he never actually went there.

King Jedi
Still, the impression I got was that the Republic was ignoring Kamino and the clones and that's why it seemed odd that they were making clones for Sydo-Dyas. And didn't they think it's odd that the Republic haven't been there but a Jedi Master has ordered clones on there behalf?

Since the title was released it has cast a lot of doubt over the script because the title is very different from what is rumored to be happening.

Ushgarak
Well, the Jedi Master would have been speaking in the name of the Republic. They were just tired of never being visited by those who gave the orders.

However, it is true about the title; doesn't quite tally with the predicted plot. Still, we'll see.

jedi212guy
Good. I'd like to be somewhat surprised.

King Jedi
I would love to have seen the look on some of the site owners faces when the title was released - "What it can't be! That doesn't sound like the film we have! Phone Lucas and tell him he has to chage it!" laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, the story hmmmmmmmm. The scriptment says the Clones help the Jedi out in fighting the super battle droids. Where's the Attack? Or is "Attack" like "Revenge" of ROTJ?

Ushgarak
What, not the title? Or did you mean 'Return', in which case you meant not actually meaning quite what it sounds?

queeq
No, more in the sense that we all though Ep6 was going to be called Revenge of the JEdi. We even have the poster to prove that. Now, there is some debate if GL changed that because he felt a true Jedi didn't go for revenge, but I let that rest for now.
Maybe the word "Attack" is still exchangeable for another word...

Like "Lollipops". big grin

Ushgarak
Evil! Evil of the Clones! EEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVIIIIILLLLLL!!!!!!!

jedi212guy
Take it easy Ush. eek!

Ushgarak
Sorry, got carried away there...

jedi212guy
No problem. Just remember to take those relaxation pills in the morning... laughing out loud

robbery
there can be only one reason that the scriptment was removed, it was too accurate, ok it was never going to be 100%, you would need the final script for that, which is not likely now is it.

For those people who did read it(and i think no one will disagree) there is a big mixture of joy and sadness, joy because this very good storyline with some amazing scenes and lots of all round good stuff will be on the screen, sadness because we know whats going to happen and the joy others will get from watching it without knowing a thing, is not ours!!!

jedi212guy
Yes, but reading about it and seeing it for your own eyes is completely different. It's like reading the OT but never seeing the movies!

queeq
Indeed. I don't mind it. I kinda wonder more how it's going to look and how they make me believe it. They didn't always in TPM, you see.

And yes, I did like the storyline so far.

phinney6
you know I LOVE SW.

King Jedi
Good. smile

I never read the scripment but did it sound good?

queeq
Before I read it I did think there were some weird elements in it, but after reading it I really liked it. It's really a SW film again, with our main heroes in different places at the same time. So we'll see some better placed wipes this time, I'm sure.
And it's kindof an exciting story. I can email it to you if you want, just drop me a PM with your address and I'll send it off to you.

The only weird thing that troubles me is the fighting Yoda, battling Dooku and jumping on his shoulders while doing it..... (slight shudder)

King Jedi
No thanks, I want to keep it a suprise. smile

queeq
Sure, no probs, KJ.

yerssot
If Yoda is going to make a salto; I sure hope he has his underpants on!!

jedi212guy
You have a sick mind, yerssot. big grin

yerssot
Hey! I'm not sick! I'm only concernt that the young children like you, I mean, like others on the street, will be shocked.

Ushgarak
You know, there is a somewhat sharp undercurrent with Yerssot...

yerssot
undercurrent???
I'm just concerend! Yoda isn't my kind of partner, I want woman that comes from the planet earth and not a little ugly one with a green skin, so I think that it is very important that the film will get a 18+ stamp; ok, there goes the children who can't watch it, but hey evil face evil face evil face

Ushgarak
Arrgh! Thrice evil...

What I meant was you have a cutting wit that you are not afraid to use on people...

yerssot
Fear, my young padawan
If you use fear as an ally, you will be feared laughing out loud
No, I just have some explicit thoughts about SW

Ushgarak
EVERYONE has those...

yerssot
Scary huh?

queeq
Yerssot, you've not been around long enough on these boards to know what real fear is about. evil face evil face

yerssot
teach me

Dim
Hmmmmm..and once again..we're off topic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

R.C
Feel dree to steer back on course, I never saw the scriptment so I couldn't say.

Anyone got a copy?

queeq
You want to be afraid, yerssot? You will be, you will be.

Dim
Does that mean you have a copy, queeq?

King Jedi
Wooooo! One Mod showing her strength over another. Mod fight! laughing out loud

To get back on topic - for those of you who read the scripment what mark would you give it out of 10?

queeq
*reluctantly moves back on topic*

Yes, I have the scriptment. If you want it, just PM me with your e-mail address.

krautrocker
I had read the scripment and thought it was probably very close given what we know and also the select pictures we had seen etc. It would be interesting to see if anyone who has read the script proper could comment.

I also have to say that if I was Lucas and the scripment was miles from the truth i'd let them keep it is a lot of fans believe it and this would throw them off the real scent. So I think we can conclude the scripment was as close as damn it altough i doubt we'll see the sand peopl getting their asses kicked by a peed off anakin.

Dim
I don't know..it's not beyond the realm of possiblity. I would like to think that LFL has got to make a big diversion. Even though they would never admit to it.

queeq
Whatcha mean "big diversion"?

R.C
But wasn't the sriptment based on just that kind of info Krautrocker, therefore it would match up.

And I ask again, has anyone kep[t a copy of the scriptment?

Dim
queeq has it..

R.C
He does? OKAY!

Dim
He said he did...hope so.

Ratcat
I'll let you know if he remembers...

queeq
Of course I have it. There's plenty of illegal stuff to find around forum members. wink

Ratcat
Ahem, hides face...

Dim
Yeah, seems to be..

Ratcat
I have no idea about any of this, honest guv!

queeq
None of us have. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.