Vader in action?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hater
do you think we'll see vader(in the suit of course) have a fighting scene?

will we see him slaughter any jedi?

and how many fight scenes will anakin have and with who??

StarWars_Fan
Anakin will have a lightsaber duel with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin will also kill Count Dooku(Darth Tyranus)

finti
yeah but the question was if we`ll se the Clasic Vader in action

StarWars_Fan
I am not sure sure if we wil see the clasic Darth Vader in action, guess we'll have to wait and see.

Darth Hater
if vader were to have a fight scene it would be awesome

we could see him more mobile then ever b4 do to new special effects

finti
part of the point with Vader is that he aint very mobile at all, compare to some of the moves we seen so far performed by Jedis, due to artificial limbs

Darth Hater
but i think he'd be more mobile then we've seen as far as the movie goes

mephistodesigns
we've never seen him HAVE to move either. Toying with Luke barely counts as a fight for the Chosen One.

Darth Hater
great point^^^^

BOB Yup its me
Hopefully Vader will fight. Annakin will most definetly kill Dooku and fight Obi-Wan.

KOkid
While I would love to see Vader in action, especially taking on multiple jedi, while he's in his prime. There might not be a lot of time to see him fight (as Vader), from the rumors alone about the duel, it will most likely be very long and probably toward the end. Unfortunately I think the end of the movie is when were gonna get our first glimpse of Vader, perhaps the move will end with Palpatine giving Vader instructions to eliminate the remaining Jedi. I think ending the movie with Palpatine talking to a shadowed figure, and the right before the credits we see Vader in his full glory step out, with James Earl Jones saying "As you wish my master" or something to that effect. Now thats a dark ending!

Darth Hater
i think we'll see a lil more vader then that

KOkid
I hope so too.....i think that would be a cool ending for the trailer/teaser, if not the movie.

Huma
Ah, that ending just gives me chills thinking about it KO. That would be pretty cool.

mephistodesigns
he better get at least 15 minutes. I mean christ GL this is what we've been freaking waiting for! big grin

Joseph_Kerr
"What is thy bidding, my master?" will be the closing lines before the credits.. I hope. smile

Darth Hater

Darth Hater
also...

we already know vader will say "i do not fear..." in episode 3

what does he not fear?
we'll have to wait and see

yerssot
I do not fear death nor pain? ala LOTR?

Darth Hater
maybe he's in the new LOTR....

that would be a great plot twist....

GL has done it again

finti
how do we know this?

Darth Hater
well,i'll just say this

vader will not be in a duel or battle

hayden already comfirmed that the final fight scene will be anakin vs obie wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.