Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Students

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Students, give me ya name, personal qualities, fave subjects, vital stats, then go get sorted here...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15509

silver_tears
well obviously heads of houses are in the house they are head of big grin

tigereyes456
k
Name: Li Dumbledore
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: dark brown
Fav subject: dada or potions
Fav teacher: none yet
Personal traits: she is very adventurous and shy yet really hyper active. Enjoys flying and quidditcvh along with doing pratical exams or classes. She has one huge crush on HArry Potter. Her great grand da is albus dumbledore himself and she has special powers in the divination area, yet hates the subject!

Fallin Angel
here's mine
Name: Aerie Delryn
Eye color: hazel
Hair color: black
Fav subject: DADA or transfiguration
Fav teacher: none right now
Personal Traits: Aerie is a kindhearted sometimes shy and mostly quiet young women , she doesn't have many friends , she enjoys walking ,flying , and singing. Aerie also has wings which grow and ungrow when she wants , she is also is good at summoning creatures and doing healing spells but she doesn't like doing spells that are too confusing for her . Aerie also has a crush on Draco Malfoy for some reason
~here's her pic~

FallingBlue
Name: Will O'Conner
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Fav Subject: Flying and Transfiguration
Fav Teacher: N/A
Personal traits: He is extremely mature for his age, and very clever, he handles himself with calm and resolve. Although he is held with great respect, and shows the same to others, over certain subjects he can get very emotional and overreactive.Will is deathly afraid of water, aswell as closterphobic(sp?) meaning he panics in tight areas. He finds his best skills in the subject of flight and has been practicing Quidditch with his father for a good 3 years of his life, he plans to one day become a Keeper on a Quidditch team.

CandyKoRn
Name: Draceana
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Long and blonde/brown
Fav Subject: Transfiguration and potions.
Fav Teacher: N/A
Personal traits/background: She comes from a long line of wizards, The family name is, Ciryatan. She is known (among the family) for her gifts in controlling water. She came to Hogwarts because her family had gone there for centuries.

CandyKoRn
This is a pic of me, similar to my Character...

Beci
Name: Beci Harker
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Type: Wavy
Fav Subject: Defence Against The Dark Arts
Fav Teacher: Well i havent met them yet.
Personality: Extremely friendly bubbly and hyper. the type of person who can talk to boys and girls. gets on with the boys better. Very loyal friend and very trustworthy. But Beci is clastrophobic(SP?) and hates the Great Hall because of the crowding.

Fallin Angel
ok , i'm sorry for posting my character again but i have to make some changes cause phen. said she had to much power
Name: Aerie Delryn
Eye color: hazel
Hair color: black
Fav subject: DADA or transfiguration
Fav teacher: none right now
Personal Traits: Aerie is a kindhearted sometimes shy and mostly quiet and mystrious young women , she doesn't have many friends . Aerie was born in Japan but her parents moved her to England after a year after she was born . She enjoys walking ,flying , and singing. , she is also is good at summoning creatures and doing healing spells but she doesn't like doing spells that are too confusing for her . Aerie is afraid of being alone in the dark . Aerie also has a crush on Draco Malfoy for some reason
~here's her pic~

FallingBlue
Will's age is now 16 and he his a 6th year at Hogwarts, taht way he can be around the rest of the PCs

tigereyes456
good idea

airangel429
Good Characters...

Tela<3sHaldir
(Updated profile)
Name: Sonia Hubert
Year: Fifth
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Medium, slightly wavy, Brown
Fav Subject: Potions
Fav Teacher: Peeves(in tricks)
Personality Traits: Sonia can't stand Harry. She considers him an enemy that always gets his way. Sonia wants to be the one that ends his lucky streak but there's one thing she could never stoop down to and that's actually killing him. She teases Harry and Hermione any chance she can but leaves Ron alone. Sonia is known for fearlessly confronting almost anything. She fears failure and the darklord himself. One of Sonia's talents is writing, being a beater, and torment.

airangel429
ALSO...SONIA CAN START FIRES WITH HER EYES...............that got added into the story............ NO OTHER STUDENTS TRY TO COME UP WITH OFF THE WALL WEIRD TALENT..... there's gonna be a reason why she is the oddball...but that will come out later.

ALSO..... LAVI YOU NEED TO POST YOUR STATS HERE!

tigereyes456
k well Li has the power of divination and was born with it.

Arrow600
Name: Arrow Black
Year: 6th
Discription: knee-leangth straight blonde barbie like hair, very light blue eyes, thin, very attractive, pale skin, a blue lightning bolt shaped scar on her cheek.
Favorite subject: Transfigureation and DADA
Favorite teacher Proffeser Rydell (sp?)
personality: shy, ofended easily, kind, caring,thoughtful, animal lover, teacher's pet, and though when she wants to be.

Candy
Oh sorry i posted in another forum... thats my studient
Name: Kiara Briton
Harir: Blond
Eyes: Brown
Fav Subj: DADA, Magical Creatures and Charms
Fav teacher: none yet...
personalty: loves animals, good at DADA, can see thestrals, want to see aragog *lol*, like unicorns and sometimes feel like she can speak to them, pure-blood but has nothing against muglle-borns...

Trickster
Name: Dale Eqoute
Age: 16(sixth year, unless there are some other fifth years?)
Personal Items: A pygmy marmorset monkey called Chael(pronounced Chay-el), his broom - a firebolt, a CD player with some CDs(will specify later)

Appearance: Tall, 5ft9, tanned, medium length black hair, likes to wear muggle clothes

Bio: Dale's parents are explorers, and often go looking in jungles and deserts for tribal wizards/witches and artefacts rumoured to have great power. This means that some of his holidays are spent in the Leaky Cauldron. When he joined Hogwarts he joined the Quidditch team and is one of their best seekers. His parents bought him the broomas a present for being away so long.

And the details as details!
Name: Dale Eqoute
Personal Details: Arrogant, sarcastic in a good way, clever, strong, quick to anger, but quick to calm, loyal, brave, cheeky, troublemaker, pure-blood, but not against mudbloods, big ego
Favourite Subjects: Flying, DADA, Charms
Worst Subjects: Divination(doesn't believe in it), Herbology
Fave Teacher: *haven;'t seen all the teachers yet, but i hope some will be really strict!*

Danielle Malfoy
name: Danielle Malfoy
eyes: blue, slate looking, glassy
hair: blonde shoulder length greasy or oily
favourite subject: potions
personality: she's in love with Draco Malfoy, they will get married when they get out of school, Draco's girlfriend, known as Dani to Draco and other Slytherin members, on the quidditch team, found with Draco and his crew most of the time, she hates muggle borns and harry potter, pure blood into a great wizardry line. She taught Draco his smirk and they than fell in love!

Danielle Malfoy
I have to correct my age and everything
name: Danielle Malfoy
eyes: blue, slate looking, glassy
hair: blondish shoulder length greasy or kind of oily
favourite subject: potions
personality: Dani is in love with Draco Malfoy, the plan to get married once the completes her 7th year which is why she has his last name already, Danielle is known as Dani to Draco and all Slytherin members, on the quidditch team, pure blood that despises muggle borns.

Aqua
name:Karen Titan
eyes:blue
hair: black, about mid-back length
fav subject:not sure yet
personality:hyper and really krazy and luvs to hang out with guys

Aesma
Name: Ocean Oliver
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: black
Fav subject: potions
Fav teacher: none
Personal traits: A quiet young chubby lad who always seem to keep things to himself. He usually shows a slight smirk when he knows someone is looking at him, but often tries to hide from others due to his extreme shyness. He often has a hard time speaking to others, always stuttering when confronted, has hard times casting spells due to this. Though his skill in potions seems to be uncanny, surpassing most of his peers in it. He shows nor does any malice, and often is found alone, though always wanting to make friends, he's just having difficulty talking to people. His responses usually consists of nodding, and pointing.

Aqua
im gonna be 11 years old

pip-foot
New Student
Hi! I'm new to roleplaying, but i have a hogwarts website, but role playing sounds fun too, so i'll try it.

Name: Padfoot
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Personality: She like to read and is kind of shy, but once she maked friends, they're usually really close. she can be really sweet and funny around her friends, but otherwise she's quiet. Her favorite subjects are Potions, COMC, and DADA. SHe's probably best in COMC, because of her natural abilitys to connetct with animals, and her gentle, sweet personality.

I guesss thats it. If i need anything else let me know

smile big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue laughing Happy Dance

pip-foot
sorry, I jsut wanted to change my name from Padfoot to

Lauren Weasly

Aqua
no im gonna be 15, i dont want to be younger then i really am....

Trickster
Aqua! Hope urr in gryffindor:P:P

Aqua
i was hopeing i could be in slytherin..............

Danielle Malfoy
name: Eilis McOwen... twin sisters with Eavan McOwen
year: 7th
eyes: blue
hair: light brown
favorite subject: potions
personality: likes to make new friends, going out with Draco Malfoy even though he's been out of school for 2 years(I dropped Danielle) connected to Eavan at the hip,hopes to be the seeker for her house

Danielle Malfoy
alright "Eavan's" computer is on whack the crack f*** shit so I'm posting her character for her until her computer gets smarter!!
name: Eavan McOwen twin sisters with Eilis
year: 7th
eyes: blue
hair: light brown
favorite subject: transifiguration
personality: going out with Oliver Wood though he's been out of school for a while, connected to Eilis at the hip, hopes to be the keeper for her house, can be quiet but likes to make friends, likes to read, quieter out of the twins

Trickster
WHAT! You're not using Dani anymore!?

Trickster
Oh yeah, how can they keep, and seek if they are connected at the hip? Plus. Why you getting rid of dani?

Danielle Malfoy
i donno about dani.... they aren't actually connected at the hip that just means they're extremely close

Trickster
Ahha! I understand. Don't drop Dani, we need Slytherins, plus i was thinking she cud be one of the evil 1s

Kai_Haider
Yeah we need more Slytherins stick out tongue

Trickster
We dont need any Hufflepuffs or Ravenclaw. Hehe, wonder what luna will say to that.

Candy
dont be so evil to her wink

Trickster
Hehe, she wanted to be imn Gryffindor, it was funny.

Candy
Hi!
I would like to make kaira a sixth xear, i hope it's okay... maybe i could make her prefect.... she's not the character i thought vbefore... sorry.
and so i can join the lessons....

Darinda
Darinda Wood 5 year 14 years old Oliver's kid sister
Loves quidditch ,boys,Setting off dungbombs,basicly a tomboy.She And I have Brown curly Hair Down to the middle of our backs,Brown eyes,and about5'2.Short yes.Um that is About it.Hey Trikster.It is Me....
The who knows nothing about how role play works.hehehehehehe
lololololololol

Matrix_Neo
Vlad Shafran
16 years
Loves Quidich
He is very handsome looking nad has blonde straight long hair. (I hope I can join soon)

Matrix_Neo
6th year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.