Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi212guy
Hey, what is GL going to do if Christopher Lee kicks the bucket before Episode III?

Ushgarak
That's always a tricky question, isn't it? Mark Hamil had a near fatal bike accidnet before ESB and Ewan McGregor has been in trouble once or twice.

So, you have three options: straight write-out, or combination of CGI and write out, or a cast change and do the best you can (horiffic injuries needing mask or whatever)

In short, you are shafted when that sort of thing happens.

King Jedi
And Liam Neeson almost died in a bike accident recently. Maybe Star Wars is cursed.

yerssot
I heard that a ghost gave the new epII title to gl, and he was so terrified that he couldn't refuse

robbery
what are you talking about??

yerssot
Some people are familiar with the term joke; others not.
I'm not pointing to you robbery (hi, btw) but some laugh with things, others are to bloody serious with replying

robbery
ahhhhhh it was a joke!!! lol. ok ok i guess i just didnt get it. hi btw

Texas
I'm beginning to think robbery is GL in disguise out defending 'Attack of the Clones'

Ushgarak
Maybe Raz is GL, eh?

jedi212guy
Maybe all of us are GL, trying to confuse the other members... evil face

Texas
No we're not all GL. I think Ush is Natalie Portman, he has that feminine thing going onstick out tongue , and I wouldn't be surprised if RC was Jake Llyod, the way he's always defending his acting stick out tongue

yerssot
Tonight on Killermovies: secret confessions!!

Yerssot: I have to confess something: I'm George Lucas AND your father!

(The public is shocked; than they get there lightsabre ready to kill everybody in the room because of the shock)

King Jedi
Even Ewan McGregor (who didn't like the title) said that Jake Lloyd was the best child actor he had ever seen. Is he wrong as well?

Texas
I guess JL is the only child actor Ewan has ever seen then roll eyes (sarcastic) , as you can clearly see, I hate JL. He should of stayed in those Smuckers Jam commercials and out of my SW! mad

mah
actually it's extremely difficult to find good actors at that age, but I think JL is a very good one. not as good as Haley Joel Osment(The sixth sense) of course, but good nevertheles.

Ushgarak
I like both, and quitr frankly I think JL was far more suited to the brash role of Anakin than HJO (some have suiggested that Hsaley would have done Anakin better).

Texas
You know who would of been the best little Anakin?Gary Coleman! He would of won an Oscar for sure!!!! laughing out loud What you talkin about Jar Jar? laughing out loud

King Jedi
HJO is a good actor but he isn't Anakin. Anakin had to be cute, smart, confident, happy and innocent. Otherwise the prequels don't work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.