Ep Ii Plot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phinney6
So what do we know about the plot?

Texas
Oh Phinney6, I've noticed no one has replied to your query, (pathetic) stick out tongue , So I'm going to be nice and write something so you dont look like a looser stick out tongue .................. evil face stick out tongue

Ushgarak
I answered this over ICQ to Phin. Only a breif outline though, for the same reason I didn't post about it; with the new title there is a sudden wave of hesitation over the assumed plot.

Mind you, those who dislike spoilers shouldn't get their hopes up TOO high; things like the scriptment are still probably more right than wrong.

Texas
Yes, I agree 100% cool

phinney6
At least i am not DEAD

queeq
It's quite odd though. What we have know in spoilers and possible reconstruction is that the clones come in at the end to help the Jedi out. Not much of an attack, more like a rescue operation.... Looks like we're missing some vital clues I think.

Ushgarak
What was the supporting evidnece for the Cones as rescuers, though? I think that was one of the most extrapolated (and hence inaccurate) things in there.

phinney6
Gundy has given me permission to torture you....QUEEQ

queeq
Stay on topic, phins. This is NOT the GDF.

Well, the clue was that Yoda came in with an army of clones. And then there was the quote of OB1 which I think was confirmed, about not being able to win without the clones. And then Yoda says something like. "Victory? Not victory, but defeat. Begun the Clone Wars have."

But of course, we have no PROOF, we don't KNOW they come to help out, but it's POSSIBLE.

jedi212guy
I don't care if the other spoilers aren't true. I just want to see Yoda kick some major dark-side butt!!! smokin'

Ushgarak
I think the evidence that bit was based on was dubious, was my point.

Nooo! Keep Yoda out of the fighting...

Texas
No, I wanna see that little green mutant fight! I'm sure if he does fight, it will be one of those mind over matter things! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dim
I don't know...I think maybe the clone aspect has been downplayed, based on the title announcement. Maybe they're going to be visually overwhelming than the scriptments have lead us to believe.

queeq
That's likely. I mean, most of then will be CGI and there has not been any filming for that that we know of so far.

And the title DOES suggest a more prominent role. Maybe the assault on Padme in the beginning is done by Clones or something.

phinney6
I Agree with the great queeqer

King Jedi
In TPM there was a line where Anakin told Padme that he had a dream of her "leading a trecherous army into battle" then it was changed to "tremendous army" but the line was dropped from the film.

queeq
Hmmm, yes, well that would fit with the scriptment, which in turn does now not entirely reflect the title..... Hmmm, confusing this is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.