How old you when you saw your first Star Wars movie ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
I was 9, but I saw it in the re-release in 1997

Joseph_Kerr
7 years old.. 1977

mephistodesigns
3, ESB on the disney channel, and 4 ROTJ on video. I didn't see IV until i was 5 or 6.

mephistodesigns
wait, not Disney, HBO, sorry

yerssot
dunno, my uncle always played it for his kids and I watched with them

Lyn
I can't remember either...I was probably 8 or 9 or something...my parents really liked them so, I ended up liking them too happy

CandyKoRn
I was 7... Probably younger... yea... hmm..

Darth Revan
I was 3... those were the days...

Lyn
happy

Admiral Halsey
9 I think...

Halsey

Admiral Halsey
9 I think...
Halsey

Dirty Vader
I was 7, i bought the original tilogy re-mastered version because a friend told me how cool star wars was.

I have been a huge fan ever since. Must of seen the films more than a thousand times (without exagerating) by now.

Baylin
I was seven my dad took me and my brother to see ROTJ.

Dirty Vader
ROTJ the best star wars film

Dirty Vader
ROTJ the best star wars

Rogue Jedi

JediHDM
i dont remember how old i was, cause it was a long time ago...i know it was before the rerelease, though, so...maybe 6? i was a big fan when the rerelease came out, so maybe before then...

Julie
a wee young lass.....too young to remember

JediHDM
understood, Julie, understood...except, i was a lad...yeah

strega13
9 for return of the jedi and 10 for the two others of the first trilogy.
i still wish lucas never made episode 1 and 2 , i wasted too much money and worse , time to see those two pieces of #@*&
empire strikes back is by far superior to any other in the series

Dirty Vader
Hey strega, I understand you hate the prequels mate, I dislike them too but I bet you wouldnt be able to resist seeing episode III.

Captain REX

hotsauce6548
ughh... i didnt c da first movie... that could be a problem...

yerssot
and you saw ESB and ROTJ?

Kun-ni Habeo

Darth_Janus
Hm. Saw ROTJ in theatres... I was... young. (Born in '82). Saw the rest at home shortly after. Seen TPM in 2002. AOTC 2003.

SnakeEyes
Saw my first when I was either 5 or 6...

GreatJediKnight
like 5 when it came ou again on video in the 90's.. it was ANH...

DCLXVI
2-3 months old, back in the fall of '77-'78....wink
BTW> "Where did you dig up this old fossil?" stick out tongue

jackstain
3....i dont remember it then, but i re-watched it when i was about 6, and thats when i got into it.

chronic
i was 3 in 1988 when i saw 4 and cant remember the rest

riddick65
i was 5

darthmaul165

Darth_Glentract
saw it on video in 1991. was born in 1991

GregminiMalak
saw it in 1992 born in 1992 lol no lie my dad was watching star trek and i h8ted it(so my dad says) so he showed me star wars and i liked it yay lol i still h8 star trek

Darth Mantis
Yeah, that was kinda the same thing with me... but when I was little I thought the two were the same thing... Don't smite me... I hated them both when I was like 4 but when I grew older I under stood that it is really good.

GregminiMalak
lol yea

Darth Inanis
I think I know star wars as far as I remember. I was maybe 2 years old, in 1990, or maybe even younger and I remember watching it almost every day in the morning on tape.

kid-adi-mundi

Doctor Strange
I was 11. My father took me to see the Special edition version. I guess you could say that I'm a brat of the dark side Lucas.

jedi2187
4 years old back in '77. Me and my entire family saw it in a packed theater in San Antonio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.