Shite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cemetry Slut
I have to go to college 4 an hr 2day and i can't b ****in arsed to go either i told my mum i have to go but i had a fever earlier and i felt ill last night so shes making me go and i don't wanna go sad

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Cemetry Slut
Wots funny about that?

BackFire349
I honestly couldn't make that statement out at all.

Cemetry Slut
don't matter anyway

BackFire349
I figured as much.

badkittykitty
what kinda college you go to any way cemetry?

Cemetry Slut
its a big college some grebs go there they're kinda cool some goths few trendys etc. My maths teacher is a lesbian she kept starring at mewhen i woz working out of a book i moved over ewwww sick hate lesbians. I hate my maths teacher thats why i don't wanna go cuz i can't b arsed and i felt like shit last night

Cemetry Slut
well i'm going now cuz i'm at college 4 an hour cya later guys talk soon bye byez

Treehuggerjanie
OMG!a lezbian maths teacher.thats a new one.my I.T teacher is a perv.hes about 50 and he stares at your ass when you bend over,especially if you have a skirt on.

LanceWindu
He's an old guy, what more do you want?

Treehuggerjanie
no

StefMan
my music teacher is a transsexual, he used to be a girl, thats pretty cool I think, I mean that he is ok with it and still works at the same skool n stuff

Treehuggerjanie
cool.if ojnly everybody accepted people for who they are.it pisses me off when people are slagged off for who they are.

Cemetry Slut
Well i'm back! she woz ****ing starring at me again ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sick LESBIANS I HATE EM

StefMan
aw poor baby...I could stare at you too if u were here sad

Cemetry Slut
ewww i had a teacher like that in school, he kept lookin at my boobs ****in grose sick

StefMan
can I look at ur boobs and ass? big grin me wanna see big grin big grin embarrasment

Cemetry Slut
yeah u can baby i wuldn't mind if it woz u though i'd make u touch em and squeeze my ass

Cemetry Slut
i know sad same ere

StefMan
*kiss*

Cemetry Slut
*kiss*

Dryden
just wondering, you're 16 and go to college? or were you visiting....or am I a dumbass and missed something??

Cemetry Slut
yea i'm 16 and i go 2 college y?

StefMan
in holland ur either 17 or 18 before u go to college normally

Cemetry Slut
cool smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.