George in 'On Location'?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
If you've seen the latest 'on location' video, then you might have seen, what looks like George Lucas walking past, when Ahmed & Noble are talking about him.
So I thought I'd try to enhance the picture slightly:

http://www.geocities.com/ep2uk/forum/onlocation_noble.jpg

What do you think? Is that Lucas?

Darth Daft
Hmmmmmm........clouded this picture is.

It certainly looks like the same hair, but you can't really tell whether there's a definate beard there.

Ratcat
I agree, I watched it a ton of times this morning trying to decide and eventually decided it was him.

Also, did you notice those large plasm screens in the background with footage on them. Was that from the sets or some australian soap???

King Jedi
Damm!! You found it!! That's not Lucas, it's me. I wore a Lucas disguise and snuck on to the set. Nobody found out but they will now. Dim it was actually the Telletubbies WE were watching. I think it was for inspiration.

Dim
I HEART Telletubbies
I HEART George (Po)..
I HEART Rick (Tinky Winky)...
I HEART John (La La)...
I HEART Doug (Dipsy)...
I HEART you, and you...and Yoouuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Ratcat
WTF does that mean?

Darth Daft
That's what I was thinking. Is it some Teletubby phrase or something?

Dim
I don't know...that was at 1 am...Who knows what I was thinking...whatever it was...it must have made me very happy..laughing out loud

Ratcat
Dim been on the happy juice?

Having had to sit through teletubbies when Ben was younger, that aint no teletubby speak.

Dim
Hey...I've only seen them one time....smile

Fettmaster
Hm...I'm not sure its him. I don't see a beard. Unless George is sporting a new look...haha, right.

queeq
I think he's a little to thin and I cannot make out a beard there.

*squeaky voice* BIG HUG !!!!

queeq out

Dim
I'm willing to put money on it that it's George..

*tackles queeq and hugs the stuffing out of him, making them both topple over*

Gundark
I agree with Dimmy..no doubt its George. A very good and curious little monkey.

Darth Daft
Maybe it's Rolf Harris. He comes from Australia after all.

Dim
Who's Rolf Harris?

Darth Daft
Never mind. He's only famous in the U.K I guess. Just an Australian guy who presents an animal show and a few other things. He looks kind of like a thin version of George Lucas.

noggins
Actually that's who I was about to suggest it was smile
Maybe when the Reek got injured and he was brought in with the Animal Hospital crew to film a life saving operation on it. (people from UK might get it..... I think.....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.