Select 57

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
Her it is http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/08/select20010809.html

queeq
It's not really working.

finti
CRAP CRAP CRAP

queeq
Is that what's on the new select pic? laughing out loud

yerssot
Wow!! I didn't realize that Hoth was in EpII

MrFlame
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/08/img/selectfin.jpg ...

Ushgarak
Better. Thanks a lot.

Nice to see Windu looking pensive.

BTW, does anyone else think this is the last select pic? What with it being called 'selectfin' and all?

Texas
What a SHAM! GL is totally ripping off Rodins Thinker! big grin

Ushgarak
But with more clothes.

R.C
But SLJ does it with style!!!

yerssot
Nah! The trailer is not even playing, I think that they will go on and show some more pics

King Jedi
I think we are going to get something else instead. I'd love to see interveiws with the other actors like Christopher Lee and Temura Morrison.

Dim
I wonder if we're going to get some more cheesy diaries...

Texas
I liked the diaries smile , did anyone else?

Dim
Okay..I guess I was being a little harsh, afterall, they're not the "On Locations".

R.C
You? Harsh? Surely not! laughing out loud

queeq
Never! big grin

Anyway, not very revealing select pic this time. But kinda fun. I hope we get to see some Select shots of CGI soon. I need to see me some Yoda.

Dim
Don't you have a little Yoda of your own?

*bumping up*

R.C
NO that is a rather personal question don't you think....

darthyogi
OK - so I found the existing thread (my apologies for starting a new one sad )

Anyway, I thought maybe the thing in the bottom left of the pic is the top of an R2 unit? If you imagine it lying on a platform in front of Mace it should sort of make sense.

Is Mace lammenting the 'death' of a droid? Is this how the film will finish? Maybe Anakin sends a message to the jedi from his imrisonment with Sidi, and Mace has just watched a holo message that is basically saying "It's no good, I'm totally off to the dark side, all the best with the war an' all".

That would be a cool way to end EpII, with the JC recieving a message from Anakin saying "Forget me, I'm totalled" - but then, isn't Mace supposed to buy it himself in EpII, so presumably he won't be around at the end?

Maybe he's just recorded a message himself and is having some quiet "Jeez, sure hope this gets through" time before closing R2s head and loading him into an escape pod?

I'm off on one - but it's a cool pic. V.exciting smile

sand person no. 10
thats not r2, thats a seat, if you look closely the one the mace is sat on is the same as the object next to him.

queeq
Why would that even be R2? R2 is from Naboo and belongs to Amidala.

darthyogi
Hmm... yes, I think you're right. Jeesh, Sand person no. 10, you REALLY scrutinised it to spot that! The seat Mace is on is hardly visible at all behind the text. impressive! wink

Don't follow your logic though, Queeq, R2 could turn up anywhere, surely? confused

sand person no. 10
thats what happens when you've got nothing better to do than sit around all day for 16 hours staring at a computer, the other 8 hours are taken up with sleeping, eating etc.

King Jedi
I think Mace is just contemplating when to tell the Jedi that he is going to join Sidious. stick out tongue

R.C
Hmmmmmmmm, Yeeeeesssss, I see.

Texas
NO! NO! NO!, you have it all wrong. He's pondering whether it was wise to go with the more hip and stylish purple light saber, or stay with the original colors. Tough choice indeed! big grin

Dim
Hmm..maybe he's just got headache? roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Jedi
I think SLJ is confused because he's lost his Kangol hat. Or maybe he's trying to work out why "Shaft" was so bad.

queeq
Maybe he's wondering if this look will make him the black Kojak.

Ratcat
Now we need an enhancement with a lollypop in his mouth.

KDawg
Maybe Mace is trying to find something good on a menu. Cause it looks like he's in a restaurant to me.

Texas
Yeah, only it looks like he's having trouble finding something he can afford, that restauraunt looks pretty expensive to me. You know those Jedi's are really penny pinching! Besides the chairs in the Jedi Counsel, I couldn't see any furniture. They couldn't even afford window dressings! Anakin said he felt cold, see, those Jedi's cant even afford to turn on the heat! Poor Jedi's, I think we should take up a collection.laughing out loud

KDawg
I guess the Jedi need to go to Spaceport (Garage) sales or even the Republic (Salvation) Army. Then they can afford a heater.laughing out loud laughing out loud

Texas
They sure do KDawg, if there financial situation gets and dyer, Yoda just might have to sell himself on the mean subterranean streets of Couriscantlaughing out loud .....Ok, now that's just sick, I need help!

KDawg
laughing out loud That was just wrong!!! laughing out loud

Ratcat
Would SLJ be the pimp though?laughing out loud

Texas
RC, SLJ is not the pimp, he's out working the west side, Yoda does the east sidelaughing out loud

jedi212guy
You all need to get out more.stick out tongue

Texas
Too dangerous for the general public

KDawg
Yoda"-Hmm In need of a good time are you?"cool

Ratcat
laughing out loud laughing out loud So, id Yaddle one of his B*****s?

KDawg
laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

That was a good one.

queeq
laughing out loud

Hilarious stuff, guys!

KDawg
::Takes a bow::

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.