Starwarsfan.org editorial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
TFN has a link to this comment by a long-term fan, who is obviously exceedingly unhappy with the current direction of Star Wars, the new title not helping matters at all.

I'd like to know what you guys think of him (the only comment I am prepared to make is that he has forgotten that Star Wars was ALWAYS a kid's film...)

http://www.starwarsfan.org/prequels/editorial/aotc%20prereview.htm

mah
I think this punk has got it all wrong. firstly, the way he uses the title as an an important part of his judgements, is stupid at the best. I think you should only look at the title as a hint of a fast-paced action-filled film, not as the sign of the fall of star wars, that seems as a bit of a rushed conclusion.

It seems to me that this bloke can't manage to get over his dissapointment regarding the title, and starts complaining about everything else. mad

robbery
yeah that guy is a fool, how can your expectations for a film be reduced simply because you hear the name? I mean does he really think star wars is a grown up name for a set of films in the first place????

Texas
I think Adam is frankly a little pathetic. I don't like the title either, but that doesn't mean I think less of the movie. I am excited about Attack of the Clones, and if Adam is so disgusted with the entire situation, he should just boycott the movie and stop bitching about it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Is this an extemist view of his? Or do we think a large amount of fans feel like this (though clearly not around here!)

Texas
As is being shown in many of the polls, most people do not like the title, but that doesn't mean they think less of the movie.

yerssot
Can I trow a lightsabre to him? PLEASE!!!!!

Ushgarak
The funny thing is that I am willing to bet that he thinks he has struck a resonant chord with ALL serious fans...

King Jedi
He's an idiot with a big chip on his shoulder. He's the type of guy that thinks George Lucas owes him something and he isn't a Star Wars fan.

From now on I've decided I'm going to ignore people like him. He just puts me in a bad mood. I love Star Wars and can't wait for Episode 2 and that's all I need to know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.