What movies would make good games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
What movies do you think would make good games?

Martya
umm... freddy vs jason... Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.... they would make good ones.... well maybe..

plenTpak52
Well they are making a Kill Bill game, which is a very good idea, in my opinion

wicker_man
Dawn of the Dead - Something in the vein of Resident Evil perhaps, but with a storyline that is similar to that of the movie of the same name.

Stargate SG:1 - Not a movie as such but what i personally believe would make a good concept for a video game conversion maybe first or third person action could be adopted.

strega13
games based on movies are usualy pathetic and worthless
i'm still looking for any descent game based on a movie or tv show and won't see any for a while

slayer
a game on friday the 13th or a game where u can be horror movie characters and go around on a rampage.

Tex
Any action movie if you think about it.

forumcrew
pirates of the caribbean is a game...

Lord_Andres
LOTR stradegy, like AOE and Warcraft

Martya
well i did not know it was a game!

forumcrew
they are making 2 of those.. one is out but the good one comes out in june.. do you guys look at games much lol? laughing

Lord_Andres
were are those to be found? Forumcrew?

forumcrew
www.gamespot.com search for lord of the rings the one thats out is called the war of the ring i believe.. the one coming out in june which looks craz is lord of the rings: the battle for middle earth

the_only1
enter the matrix was a good game i thought! alien

dundarz
Strega13 - 100% correct.

How may decent movie/tv tie-in games have there been. I would struggle to name 5.

Enter The Matrix was dire. Apologies if anyone actually liked it, but to me it was just a pathetic generic 3d action game. With imagination it could have been something special.

Star Wars - Apart from Galaxies and KOTOR has there been a decent Star Wars game? All we seem to get are rubbish poorly thought out cash-ins.

To end on an upbeat note Goldeneye on the N64 was class - but i really can't think of anymore. Anyone??

hobey-ho
i think the movie windtalkers would be a kick-ass game

coolboarder98
It would be most bad if we end up with another ET game from the Atari 2600 days in terms of gameplay and just un-originality.

dark1365
I think Band of Brothers. Kick-ass series.
Or.....
something, I dunno.

Draco69
The Ring. A Silent Hill kinda game.

Elektra_lover
I think the RE movies would be a good game and I think the Scream movies would be good games

Rhino
they already have resident evil games tho

hobey-ho
what about a game based on the movie "Hart's War" where u have to escpe a POW camp in WW2 rock

Elektra_lover
True....I think a kill bill game would be amazing

SaTsuJiN
yeah I'd like to play a kill bill game also big grin
dont forget a decent matrix game.. noone has done one yet erm
also I'd like to see a successful suspense driven game based on alien (the first one).. where it relies more on horror and thrill to drive the story and the atmosphere.. I dont really care for the run and gun bullet case-splashing all over the place gameplay of typical Alien based games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.