What is best PS2 orP.C

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Busuzima
What is the best console?

Alias Neo
pc! althrough it really isn't a console

Busuzima
WhatEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire
you can't compare a pc and a console
the two things are totaly different
PS2 is the best console so far tho

The Ones
PS3 by far

SpikeSpiegel
You can't compare a console to a PC there is no arguement, PC wins hands down. Now a Mac on the other hand (from experience at college) the console would win.

wicker_man
I own both a PC and a PS2 and both have there strengths and weakness's and although both allow the user to play games, the PC is (unlike the PS2) not a stand alone games console. So i couldn't really choose.

Fire
well you can also watch DVD's with a PS2 so technicaly it aint a solo gaming console

PS3 isn't out yet so doesn't count

Today I read that the PS3 chips will start being made in 2005 which means the PS3 would come out 2006, wasn't it scheduled for earlier?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i have both a pc and a ps2. i prefer the pc.

FallingBlue
PC is much better

BackFire
PC

badkittykitty
pc

ragesRemorse
Pc of course has more capabilities. In almost every way the PC will beat any home console. I prefer a PS2 myself. A PC can get very costly in investing for games. Some games require a certain joystick and that joystick can only be played on certain games. There are also upgrades you have to worry about or you will suffer extreme lag.It's all the little things that add up for a negative game expierence for on the PC. However the negatives arent as bad as i may have mad them sound.

crazy_c
I dont really see how u can compare a ps2 and a pc but id say a pc

royal_jester
The PC of course!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbup.gif

plenTpak52
i had a bad experience with PC games once. It kind of ruined it for me. I was trying to download some Star Wars game on the computer when I was 5 or something, and I couldn't understand how to play it. I guess that kind of subconciously eliminated the thought of buying computer games for me.

Fire
weird

soleks
pc is very cool and nothing can compare to it yet...but in 2004 psx comes out, you can download music from the internet onto a cd, record tv shows on it, and much more. psp(playstation pocket) comes out soon in a few years to. If you buy the psx for an upgrade in graphics, dont. Its kind of a beefed up ps2 and doesnt have better graphics.

worldindustries
ps2.

))TrAuMa((
PS2!

dark1365
PC, although I'm suprised you even have to ask.

SnakeEyes
IMO, PC will always be superior to any gaming console...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.